USA Nov. 2020 Presidential Election, the Democrat Party Contenders

CapAquaPis

Next month, we will have Jupiter and Saturn in retrograde on the 13th/14th in Capricorn, while Venus is in retrograde in Gemini starting on the full moon night of 7th/8th, and the lunar nodes are in Gemini (Trump's sun sign)/Sagittarius. Then there's a total solar eclipse path on the Middle East, China and Japan on June 21, the northern hemisphere summer when the sun transits from Gemini (Trump's sun sign) into Cancer. Some say this is a release of secrets in these countries. When we have a 100-year disease pandemic to destroy us economically and politically, as well socially and physically, there are ill and dead people; Trump showed this country and the world an inability to handle such a huge disaster.

david starling

Next month, we will have Jupiter and Saturn in retrograde on the 13th/14th in Capricorn, while Venus is in retrograde in Gemini starting on the full moon night of 7th/8th, and the lunar nodes are in Gemini (Trump's sun sign)/Sagittarius. Then there's a total solar eclipse path on the Middle East, China and Japan on June 21, the northern hemisphere summer when the sun transits from Gemini (Trump's sun sign) into Cancer. Some say this is a release of secrets in these countries. When we have a 100-year disease pandemic to destroy us economically and politically, as well socially and physically, there are ill and dead people; Trump showed this country and the world an inability to handle such a huge disaster.

No one even cares about all that. Haven't you heard? Biden's been accused of harassing several women, and even molesting one!!!

Forget about getting Trump out of office if it means voting for Biden.

Last edited:

leomoon

Has Tara Reade spoken out against Trump, citing the rape allegations against him? :unsure:

Not that I'm aware of, although he expressed disillusionment and disappointment that HRC came out and endorsed Biden yesterday. She said in her lengthy quote that she had been a lifelong Democrat and voted for HRC twice. (I thought that to be quite naiive actually), because as I said HRC always took up for Bill's dalliances since he was Governor of Arkansas and was well aware back then too of his indiscretions.
Yet M's Reade is a younger person then we are and probably like Monica Lewinsky of the Bill Clinton Presidency sex scandal, was both naiive, young and stupid enough to believe back then there was some type of moral high road in the DNC. I don't think there is quite frankly.

There is an old saying "All's Fair in Love & War"....
And the DNC including Nancy Pelosi, has everyone "lockstep" behind Joe Biden (which I do fully agree with btw); as there is no other logical choice at this late juncture in the game.

BUT the least they could have done is truthfully comment when asked, that they simply don't know and weren't there to know, Only Joe Biden and Tara Reade know the truth of what happened.

Now, Fox News is going to exploit of course both this scandal brewing and the base they cater to.

:tongue: Reminds me of the old Sonny & Cher song, "And the beat goes on"....
nothing changes in life except role playing.

The moral high ground is dead apparently.

david starling

Not that I'm aware of, although he expressed disillusionment and disappointment that HRC came out and endorsed Biden yesterday. She said in her lengthy quote that she had been a lifelong Democrat and voted for HRC twice. (I thought that to be quite naiive actually), because as I said HRC always took up for Bill's dalliances since he was Governor of Arkansas and was well aware back then too of his indiscretions.
Yet M's Reade is a younger person then we are and probably like Monica Lewinsky of the Bill Clinton Presidency sex scandal, was both naiive, young and stupid enough to believe back then there was some type of moral high road in the DNC. I don't think there is quite frankly.

There is an old saying "All's Fair in Love & War"....
And the DNC including Nancy Pelosi, has everyone "lockstep" behind Joe Biden (which I do fully agree with btw); as there is no other logical choice at this late juncture in the game.

BUT the least they could have done is truthfully comment when asked, that they simply don't know and weren't there to know, Only Joe Biden and Tara Reade know the truth of what happened.

Now, Fox News is going to exploit of course both this scandal brewing and the base they cater to.

:tongue: Reminds me of the old Sonny & Cher song, "And the beat goes on"....
nothing changes in life except role playing.

The moral high ground is dead apparently.

Any prediction for the VP candidate?

leomoon

That aside, I'm guessing he'll choose Kamala for VP.

I'm guessing you are right IF you are thinking of Senator Joe Clyburn's strong endorsement of "not only a woman as VP but a black woman" ...is what this old Senator is now pushing Joe Biden to do.

The question is, will he then pay back this debt as Clyburn sees it to Clyburn and the black voters who voted en masse for Biden down south and left Senator Sanders in the dust?

Personally I don't know, but I also wouldn't be the least bit surprised either.

BTW: they showed a clip last night of Senator Kamala Harris running for President in 2019 - being asked about Biden & Tara Reade's allegations, and she passed on a commitment, and didn't say she believed Biden either.
She simply did the politically correct thing back then saying "you'd have to ask him about this".....BUT today, you can bet your bottom dollar, the answer would be, "I believe Joe Biden".....I'd fall off my chair if any of them said anything other then the DEM DNC current "talking points" they tend to repeat now, word for word.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...s-sexual-assault-allegation-against-joe-biden

Same with the black popular almost Governor - Stacey Abrams on the VP short list, repeated almost word for word the "talking points" of how to answer the charge against Biden:

https://en-volve.com/2020/04/29/sta...women-now-shes-calling-bidens-accuser-a-liar/

Only Susan Sarandon, and a few others in Hollywood more liberal community are siding with Joe Biden.

Remember too, (those old enough here to recall), that Senator Biden took up for the now Supreme Court Justice - Clarence Thomas when the then staffer Anita Hill - accused Thomas of sexual harrassment:
https://www.history.com/speeches/anita-hill-accuses-clarence-thomas

Backstory - of the Thomas-Hill scandal which Joe Biden took sides of the male even after hearing all this specificity -

Dems tend to stick together taking no moral high road is the disappointment I feel here. Its the animal "herd mentality"...playing out today.

MY posts David, are about Joe Biden's current trouble, and not about DJT nor his romps in his sexual escapades! Let's try & be neutral when it comes to natal charts and current affairs (no pun intended)

Clarence Thomas: The Justice Nobody Knows
The Private Clarence Thomas (Part 1)
The Private Clarence Thomas (Part 2)
Under pressure from women's groups and Democrats in the Congress, Hill was summoned before the Judiciary Committee to testify before live television cameras. More than 20 million households tuned in to watch the proceedings.
Audio Clips from Anita Hill's 1991 Testimony
Clip 1
Clip 2
Clip 3

Hill accused Thomas of making inappropriate remarks. She said one such comment came as Thomas was drinking a soft drink in the office.
"He got up from the table at which we were working, went over to his desk to get the Coke, looked at the can and asked, 'Who has put pubic hair on my Coke?'" Hill told senators.
Hill also testified that Thomas would boast about being well-endowed and has experience in pleasing women intimately. She also said she felt uncomfortable about her job situation.

"I began to feel severe stress on the job," Hill told the committee. "I began to be concerned that Clarence Thomas might take out his anger with me by degrading me or not giving me important assignments. I also thought that he might find an excuse for dismissing me."
Senator Joe Biden COULD have made a difference putting this Abortion guy into the Supreme Court, had he stood up for the right and not what he knew was probable guilt on Clarence Thomas's part -

After all, Biden was in the Senate for 36 years, and "boys will be boys" club was going on then too! Rumors fly in the Senate and Congress, and Nancy Pelosi has no excuse now either - for she's as old as Methuselah. :andy:

The accusations being made about finger rape by Joe Biden occurred just 2 years later - then this endorsement he made:

On Oct. 15, 1991, the Senate confirmed Thomas' nomination 52-48, the closest Supreme Court confirmation vote in history.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/anita-hill-vs-clarence-thomas-the-backstory/

So to answer your question, YES, I think it may indeed be Kamala Harris or the 2nd black woman, Stacey Abrams although Abrams has no real experience in DC circles either as Harris does as a Senator.

I also think it stinks to high heaven IF he chooses Clyburn's choice - as there are many others who are equal or surpass.

Last edited:

leomoon

Has Tara Reade spoken out against Trump, citing the rape allegations against him? :unsure:

Its not at all germane to the V.P. Biden's allegations.

Its actually diverting from the topic of this scandal he himself must answer for according to the Washington Post. However, my personal opinion is Trump can't be that freakin' stupid (or can HE? :unsure: ) by bringing up Biden's accused dalliances and allegations on sex without indicting himself.

The major newspapers didn't report that her allegations have NO basis in reality after they investigated.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/rubycramer/joe-biden-tara-reade-talking-points-campaign-defense

Democrats are in an increasingly precarious position as reporters assess Reade’s allegation. By any measure of the #MeToo movement that has seen the Democratic Party embrace “believe women” as a mantra, Reade, 56, has provided a serious account, disputed by Biden’s campaign and former senior staffers who worked in his office in 1993 but corroborated in part by people she told about the incident in the 1990s. This week, after Reade said her late mother had called Larry King Live about the incident, the Intercept published a transcript showing she called in to ask for advice about her daughter’s negative experience with a “prominent senator.”

leomoon

What do you think of the Eclipses that DJT will be having directly upon his natal chart coming up in late November and mid December?

IF he doesn't die, then something will be uncovered at least as Eclipses tend to associate with these types of topics for a person.

One is a Lunar (November 30th?) and one in December 15th, a Solar Eclipse.

After looking over and over at these two contenders, Trump & Biden, It will be a dirty knock down fight, but I think Biden will end up as the winner in the end.

But likely it will be contested by Trump.

(caveat) - I posted a horary for myself on a knee replacement and thought it looked like a "good day" and success for April 1st. I didn't have it afterall, Elective surgeries were cancelled then....

So its hard to say what is actually going to unfold, even 6 months from now. Could be a world war he'd engage in with all these recent threats to Iran he is making "I'll shoot down their planes" blah blah... As he knows well, the old saying, "Americans won't abandon in time of war" their leaders. :surprised:

david starling

What do you think of the Eclipses that DJT will be having directly upon his natal chart coming up in late November and mid December?

IF he doesn't die, then something will be uncovered at least as Eclipses tend to associate with these types of topics for a person.

One is a Lunar (November 30th?) and one in December 15th, a Solar Eclipse.

After looking over and over at these two contenders, Trump & Biden, It will be a dirty knock down fight, but I think Biden will end up as the winner in the end.

But likely it will be contested by Trump.

(caveat) - I posted a horary for myself on a knee replacement and thought it looked like a "good day" and success for April 1st. I didn't have it afterall, Elective surgeries were cancelled then....

So its hard to say what is actually going to unfold, even 6 months from now. Could be a world war he'd engage in with all these recent threats to Iran he is making "I'll shoot down their planes" blah blah... As he knows well, the old saying, "Americans won't abandon in time of war" their leaders. :surprised:

This election is like surgery: voting Trump out is like removing a dangerous tumor. Biden's more like a wart we'll have to replace it with.

leomoon

This election is like surgery: voting Trump out is like removing a dangerous tumor. Biden's more like a wart we'll have to replace it with.

I agree, BUT what is your astrological delineation of the charts considering the upcoming election? Will it be delayed like my surgery? Will Biden win over Trump and if so why, or what do you see happening?

Looking at the two natals and transits plus progressions for 11/4/2020 - comparing the two I've already posted along with the two charts.
However, not being satisfied to see both of them have either Venus (prog. in djt's case) trine the MC and Biden likewise tr Jupiter trine the MC (can't recall exactly, but they both have some of the two benefics working in their favor) I even suggested once on a post that perhaps Trump will be exonerated by pardon of himself, prior to leaving office! (Sounds insane I know but he once suggested that scenario for himself)

:crying:

For the record: Here is Tara Reade almost crying telling an interviewer (about 15 minutes in) "Everything shattered in that moment, I couldn't believe it was happening...I mean, "he was my father's age, I respected him and believed he was for women's rights"

His Venus 12th house opposes Algol, the "ogre fixed star" as I said, "lack of boundaries with Saturn harsh aspect and Mars square Pluto.
He'll be outed sooner or later..They cannot hide those 36 years of Senate records forever behind lock & key.

Any ideas on the 2 Eclipses I keep talking about?

Not :cool:

https://soundcloud.com/katie-halper/tara-to-post

leomoon

I'm concerned that Age-ruler Saturn might override the attempt to legally vote Trump out of office, eclipses not withstanding.
That seems a valid concept to consider, but can you condense the Age - Ruler Saturn to the potential outcome of the Elections coming up?

Does that mean that the two rulers in question (Capricorn-Aquarius) , i.e. Uranus and Saturn - both deliver a different potential blowback? :andy: We are a collective (more or less) consciousness, so makes sense in that light.

Should we be looking at how each of the Candidates might respond to these rulers or is it much larger then they can justify in their charts, transits etc.

I recall during the last Elections with Obama - and McCain then Romney, many were looking at the Quotidian chart as a new / old method of ascertaining the winner.
But it failed in the end to do so correctly :( :surprised:
I gave up on pursuing applying them after that:

https://solunars.com/viewtopic.php?t=2479

This link explains their usage well:
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6697

Last edited:

david starling

Jupiter is the Age-window ruler at its last point, still in Sagittarius, and is second in power only to Saturn in terms of this Age. The last point is about respect for Tradition, and I'm hoping the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction on November 4th will at least force Trump to obey the law of the land.

Not forgetting that Gore won both the Popular AND Electoral vote, once the Florida recount was finally finished, too late to change the outcome. So many dirty tricks are possible in politics, and the current situation is so volatile I still don't have a handle on it.

I'm thinking that Trump will self-destruct AFTER the Election, whether he loses or wins.

leomoon

Jupiter is the Age-window ruler at its last point, still in Sagittarius, and is second in power only to Saturn in terms of this Age. The last point is about respect for Tradition, and I'm hoping the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction on November 4th will at least force Trump to obey the law of the land.

Not forgetting that Gore won both the Popular AND Electoral vote, once the Florida recount was finally finished, too late to change the outcome. So many dirty tricks are possible in politics, and the current situation is so volatile I still don't have a handle on it.

I'm thinking that Trump will self-destruct AFTER the Election, whether he loses or wins.

I had charts for him in 2021, that appeared to say the same thing. But I need to now look at Biden on 2021 Inauguration Day and Trump on that day and see who looks like they "may" appear and give the speech of an incoming President. :pouty:

Meanwhile, back at the barn Luke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMWvX9-KmnU&feature=emb_logo

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ito=push-notification&ci=14166&si=2040362

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

In the upcoming age of Aquarius, will there be a dark side to it just like we're aware of its lighter side? Like Pisces, Aquarius can represent authoritarianism: fascism, communism, racism, religious fundamentalism and state atheism. The light side of Scorpio and Sagittarius is medical healing and rescue operations, but we're always hearing about the dark side of these signs of war and death.

And Libra is about judgement - what if in a place chart (Parans) when Capricorn is in the 7th house, thus squaring: is it a given place is unstable to collapse? I looked at Japan's foundation chart from 2,600 BCE (they declared January 1 as the start of the Japanese new year in Shinto calendar) and where are they now in the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, first reached them last January.

So...a Jupiter/Saturn conjunction on Election day (Nov 3 extending into the next day), what does it truly mean for the USA? After 4 years of Trump's first term, he displayed a not-so-good reputation, poor leadership skills and is full of controversy, Americans will use the popular vote and hopefully, the electoral college, to remove Trump, an Aquarian act of reform and the public's discipline.

leomoon

As Tammy Faye Bakker once said, "It ain't over folks, until it's over"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammy_Faye_Messner

at 3A.M. MT or 6 A.M. EST, Biden will appear on the "Morning Joe" cable show to defend himself or admit to these accusations. My guess is he won't man up to them and will lie. But that's just my opinion based on my own prejudice against the man after watching him on the East Coast in Delaware, as a neighbor in Maryland for many years...If he lies, I still point to his 12th house planets...taking the easier way out because of his location of Venus.

• As new evidence emerges corroborating Reade's allegations, some prominent Sanders supporters are calling on Biden to drop out of the race.
  • "There is simply no moral justification for Biden to continue as the presumptive nominee," Claire Sandberg, Sanders' 2020 national organizing director, tweeted on Tuesday. "Out of respect for survivors and for the good of the country, he should withdraw from the race."
https://www.businessinsider.com/for...rop-out-over-sexual-assault-allegation-2020-4

Peter Daou, a Hillary Clinton aide-turned vocal Sanders supporter,called on Biden over the weekend to end his presidential bid because Reade's allegations and said Sanders and other candidates should reenter the race.
"We lose ALL moral authority if we embrace 'the lesser of two accused rapists,'" he wrote. :crying:

I just so happen to have erected some time ago, an Inauguration Chart for 2021 Bernie Sanders: a "just in case" -

At least it looked as though he'd be in attendance. With tr NN conjunct his Jupiter within minutes: He usually does attend all Inaugurations as do most Senators even if its djt. :sick:

CapAquaPis

My girlfriend who is a Scorpio sun/Aquarius moon used to be a registered voter in Virginia and she voted Republican for Trump. We live in Southern CA and we both have mild autism, but she's older than me (she's in her 50s vs I'm 40). I don't like Trump, but I don't mind what political affiliation my GF is. The issue is Trump is a terrible pick to lead our country and I like to see his term end soon. Just like talking about religion and the divinity of Jesus Christ with someone who's not a Christian, to talk politics with a pro-Trump voter is...dangerous.