Help with Interpretation

Virgoan12

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me understand my chart ruler and what this means for my love life (generally) as I am unsure how this translates:

My Rising sign is Libra (Venus) and my natal Venus is in Virgo in my 12th house.

I don't know how to interpret this in general terms. Can someone help me?

Thank you.

Lin

Are you male or female? If male, in which sign and house is your Mars?

Also: Is the Venus aspected by any planets? How close to the ASC is it?

LIN

Virgoan12

Are you male or female? If male, in which sign and house is your Mars?

Also: Is the Venus aspected by any planets? How close to the ASC is it?

LIN

I am a female. My Venus is at 23-degrees Virgo.

My Venus is quintile my Mars exact.
My Venus squares my Neptune by 6-degrees
My Venus trines my IC by 4-degrees

No other Venus aspects.

AJ Astrology

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me understand my chart ruler and what this means for my love life (generally) as I am unsure how this translates:

My Rising sign is Libra (Venus) and my natal Venus is in Virgo in my 12th house.

I don't know how to interpret this in general terms. Can someone help me?

Thank you.

I am a female. My Venus is at 23-degrees Virgo.

My Venus is quintile my Mars exact.
My Venus squares my Neptune by 6-degrees
My Venus trines my IC by 4-degrees

No other Venus aspects.

Hi Virgan12,

First, the body ruling H1 is not necessarily the chart ruler. The body ruling the sign that the Moon will enter next in your natal chart is the chart ruler. So, if you have Moon in Aquarius, the next sign is Pisces and Jupiter would be the chart ruler.

Second, the chart ruler plays little role, except as it relates to time rulers.

Third, Mercury rules Virgo. You need to look where Mercury is placed in the chart, the sign over that house, and Mercury's condition. Is Mercury attacked by malefics? In aspect with Moon, Mars, Jupiter or Saturn?

Fourth, neither the chart ruler nor Venus rules your love life.

As a female, your significators are Moon, Venus and H7 ruler, which for you would be Mars. You need to examine the interplay between Moon, Venus and Mars and what aspects they make to other bodies.

Fifth, you need to look at any bodies in H7 and their condition and their interplay with Moon, Venus and Mars.

Sixth, you need to look at H5 ruler and any bodies in H5 and their interplay with Moon, Venus and Mars.

Seventh, is Aries a double-bodied sign? No, and while that doesn't rule out multiple marriages, it does indicate it's unlikely you'll have multiple marriages.

Eight, Virgo is a feminine sign and H12 is a feminine house, yet oddly you neglected to mention if your chart is diurnal or nocturnal.

Venus in H12 by day is not the same Venus as Venus in H12 by night.

Unless Venus is in any applying aspect Jupiter, the H12 placement in very general terms is not good, but we'd need to see where Moon, Mercury and Mars are in the chart, since Mars rules your H7 and Mercury rules H5 and H12.

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: