5 planets in 2nd house (worried)

uranian98

Can you tell me something about stellium in 2nd house? Is it good or bad? I can feel that it's something very major and important in life of my friend.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_ema.57172.30070.jpg
    astro_2gw_ema.57172.30070.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 38

blackbery

Yes, it's very important and indicates that you can earn a lot of money through your own initiatives. In fact, with so many planets in the left side of your chart,
you can create great changes in your own life, you don't need anyone to tell you what to do. You should follow your dreams as you can manifest what you want from life.
Make a list of all the things you want to achieve in life.
Mark them off one by one as you achieve your goals.

Good Luck.

Can you tell me something about stellium in 2nd house? Is it good or bad? I can feel that it's something very major and important in life of my friend.

kshantaram

Premium Member
moon-sun-mer-venus sag 2nd, literary oratory aptitudes, forensic medicine/psychology etc,
could be rags to riches story as is said;
sag philosophical, optimistic, sportive, ambitious, just, impulsive;

venus asc lord 2nd earnings through own efforts;
mer lord 9th for luck over 2nd for finances;
trine jup aspect over own sag protective of family-fin-speech;

mars lord 2nd over 8th, prone to sudden losses to care,
mars 8th accident prone, chronic health issues - lung inflammations etc;
mars elevated aspect over cap 3rd good supportive of methodical initiative;

moon scorpio debilated, secretive, suspicious, sentimental,
research-occult-forensic aptitudes, moon lord 10th for career;

leo 10th inimical for libra asc, stress-delay in career-recognition;
jup lord 5/2 for luck-edu-position-finances, under stress-delay;

jup-ketu leo commanding attitude, conceptual leadership,
reaching career peek but under stress-delay and career-job changes;

jup-ketu pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-liver-knees-throat-teeth etc;

past 5yrs sat transit scorpio-sag over moon-sun-mer-venus,
family-finances-career under much stress; throat issues etc;

sat sooner moves towards natal sat-cap 3rd good for initiative-progress;
saturn return seeking major decisions now impacting next 30 yrs;

jup sooner moves to moon-scorpio, research-occult-forensic aptitudes,
trine aspect own pisces 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-position;
and trine cancer 10th supportive of career year ahead;

moon scorpio debilated, secretive, suspicious, sentimental,
wear pearl over a silver ring over jup finger strengthen debilated moon;

rahu north node now transit jup-ketu inimical leo 10th,
wanting to soar high;
and ketu transit rahu acq 4th, detachment from mother-motherland;
life changes to watch and handle with care;

prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers thurs mornings, alter at home;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers alongwith for separative ketu;

hope information helps take stock,
do promptly ack and return sooner with ground feedbacks
how true-untrue-insightful-useful-prospective;

focus on the planetary outcomes described, how true etc,
and not on the technicalities mentioned for ref;

wishing better ahead with jup scorpio and sat cap,
while handle rahu-ketu reverse transits with care;

kshantaram

UnluckyGirl

Can you give me you 2nd H please? In fact can you give me your whole chart and keep the Mercury and Mars for yourself?
I have Jupiter in 2nd house along with Venus and Mars but I am not lucky at all with money and material goods. Jupiter in 10th H is also very nice..
I love your Scorpio placements and Libra ASC with Scorpio moon.. Oh La La! You should be a beauty with piercing, magnetic eyes. Do you have light colored eyes?? (Sorry for being so out of topic)
Second house indicates money coming from yourself, material goods, good food, sensuality etc. Most people I know with Pluto in 2nd are born in a financly comfortable family and they are like that later in life too. Having all those planet there and Venus too it means that you like money and you have a deep need to have it otherwise you feel insecure and it kind of affects your selfworth.
I really like your chart except from that Mercury which is one of the 3 worst one in my opinion (other 2 are Mercury in Pisces and Leo). Your Mars is meh meh.. Not really good but it could be worse.

Dikhom

Can you give me you 2nd H please? In fact can you give me your whole chart and keep the Mercury and Mars for yourself?
I have Jupiter in 2nd house along with Venus and Mars but I am not lucky at all with money and material goods. Jupiter in 10th H is also very nice..
I love your Scorpio placements and Libra ASC with Scorpio moon.. Oh La La! You should be a beauty with piercing, magnetic eyes. Do you have light colored eyes?? (Sorry for being so out of topic)
Second house indicates money coming from yourself, material goods, good food, sensuality etc. Most people I know with Pluto in 2nd are born in a financly comfortable family and they are like that later in life too. Having all those planet there and Venus too it means that you like money and you have a deep need to have it otherwise you feel insecure and it kind of affects your selfworth.
I really like your chart except from that Mercury which is one of the 3 worst one in my opinion (other 2 are Mercury in Pisces and Leo). Your Mars is meh meh.. Not really good but it could be worse.

Hello,

I have 5 planets in 2nd H as well.
23 october 1981 at 03:45 am.
Things goes really pity poor. Every Project drags on with no result. They say it is because of neptun transit this years.