My Cat Is Missing

baker

My cat is Cosmos, and, he's been missing, and he's so special to me because when I was done with chemo, other people had taken care of me so long and when I got done and went into radiation, then I just wanted to take care of something too, and I went to the shelter and I found this little black cat with a big mouth, what a talker! And he grew into this beautiful panther, and he loved me and I loved him. And now he's been missing for a week. I would have asked sooner, but I kept hoping he'd come home, he really isn't very cat-like at taking care of himself and never misses a meal. Does anybody think, horary, if he will come home, it's breaking my heart, he was so special, he tried to talk to me, he could say my name and hello. I just can't lose anything else, my marriage is over, I have to move to an apartment now and not this too. Why am I losing everything?

fensi88

Baker, hi!
As you did not gave your data I draw the chart for the time I understand your question (18.june 2005, 5:53pm, 44n48, 20e29, gmt+2h) and get chart with 27:20Sco. Late degree means that it is too late to do something (You already know the answer, I have chance to assure that you have great intuition).
From chart we see that cat is Ve, peregrine, (rule of 6 house) is in 8. house, bad placement, without applayin aspects to Ju,peregrine too, ruler of 4 .house, home, neighter to Ma and PF in 4 house too. So, cat will not back. Ve has applaing aspects, square to NN and SN and conj to Sa in 8. house too and that is not promising aspects.
Moon, co-ruler for question has applain aspect, trine, to Ve , but Mo is in Fall so it is not so strong aspect to dominate all that bad which we told abouth.
This is the way I see this chart, may be I am wrong. As NN and SN are in play we may say it is destiny! Be strong!

baker

Hey Goca, my friend. Thank you for the reply. Although the question was asked the day before so I think that might have something to do with, MY CAT CAME BACK LAST NIGHT, after 9 days, no injuries, he came back 6/19/05 at 11:30 p.m., to my door, I was amazed and he had quite a lot to talk about, but was starving, he ate well last night, and thirsty, he must have gotten into someone's shed or garage or something and was able to escape just last night and come home, he's a little skinny, but otherwise okay. We had a great reunion, but he talked all night and I didn't get much sleep!
Anyway, how's NADA? She's in my prayers, she's probably getting tired of all the doctors and the treatments by now?
BUT, I do want to say that maybe you are intuitive also, because your chart was indicative of my personal life, so it showed up anyway, even though you were looking for the cat, you found my personal life. Isn't that funny how that works? Thanks for your input sweetie, take care. baker

fensi88

Hi Baker!
Glad to hear cat is back home! Glad I was wrong about prediction (when there are a late degree ASC the chart can not be read!)! I can imagine how you were happy when you saw cat! So, you see, you do not lose everything! :D

baker

Oh Goca, you are right, I did not lose everything, Cosmos is home. Funny how sometimes I need someone like you to point that out to me ... I did not lose everything, I did not. First time I smiled all day when I just read this. Thanks :D baker