Horary enthusiasts - lawsuit horary

Anachiel

This involves a vehicle accident. Minor injuries to the driver. The driver was found not at fault by the police and traffic cops. A large delivery truck hit the driver but, the company is claiming no responsibility and thus the insurance is stalemated. The driver has had to hire an attorney so that money can be obtained to replace the damaged vehicle.

Will I come out ahead in the lawsuit?

Chart attached.

Attachments

• horary.JPG
    horary.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 58

Aquarius358

Mostly negatives in terms of combative strength of the two significators, aspects, Fortuna etc, I would have said, for the following reasons -

- 1 ruler Jupiter is at 6 Taurus in the 5th - seemingly ‘lucky’ and strong, scoring plus 14 but peregrine, not essentially dignified.
- 7 ruler Mercury, legal opponent, is marginally stronger, plus 14, on the cusp of the 9th House - having essential dignity.
- Moon is in the Via Combusta - a negative place for the querent and not a helpful action signifier.
- Need 8 ruler Moon (opponent’s $) to come to ASC, or to Jupiter (1 ruler) or to Saturn or 2nd House cusp - but none of these aspects occur here.
- 7 ruler Mercury separates from 1 ruler Jupiter by square = difficult or impossible even to negotiate some sort of outcome. Mercury is partile sextile Saturn (querent’s $, 2 ruler) but has just separated.
- Mercury is trine the Asc but again it’s a separating aspect so opponents are not coming to querent to settle.
- Mutual reception between Jupiter and Mercury only by Face so it’s something, but not a lot, in terms of helpfulness.
- A strong Mars is in the 7th, with the opponent. Mars rules 4th or outcome of the matter. Mars also disposits the querent's Fortuna and it would be most helpful if it were in querent's 1st or 2nd House - but it's not.
- 10 ruler judgment is Mercury but because this is allocated to 7 ruler opponent, take Venus, co-ruler of 10th. Venus does apply to 2 ruler Saturn but it's a square aspect - this looks like the only hope against all the other negatives that a judgment might be in querent's favour - but with only this one testimony I would not expect a real $ 'in front' outcome for the querent - even though it would seem their opponents ought to compensate them. Probably legal fees/court costs will not put the driver ‘in front.’___

filly

Based on the previous comment. If Venus becomes the ruler of the 10th/ judgement it is in reception with Jupiter, the querent.
Based on Lilly's judgement it is enough to bring the desired outcome to prefection. The querent may give up discouraged coz we see a lack of an aspect but if he's willing to go through I believe he can win some compensation!

Considering each partie's lawyers, the quesited lawyer is strongest! The querent's lawyer as being the Sun is foing much damage to the case. He's in the opponent 2nd house and recieves the opponent just shy of his 1st House ( turned chart), he can be bribed. To support this Venus the Jury is under the Sun's beams Heading to combustion. So the Sun seems malefic, clouding the to the judge. The square of Venus to their lawyer Saturn to ke shows that the jugde was more receptive to the querent but eventually, reluctant gave into the stronguest lawyer ( Venus recieves Saturn as well, he's exalted, in his triplicity and in judges 1st house, angular!)
I would hire another lawyer for sure!

Last edited:

tsmall

Premium Member
Um. This thread/question is more than two years old, and Anachiel hasn't posted here in over a year herself....

Aquarius358

Hi Filly -
Without Anachiel's input, we'll never know the final outcome - but thanks for commenting on my judgment. She was still posting when this was put up but didn't respond.

Just one comment : without an aspect, we can't really predict any action and therefore an answer to the question: "Will I get any $ as a settlement or legal outcome of this matter?" - which is what I think was being asked.

Reception alone would indicate the willingness to negotiate an outcome, though, I agree.

Yes, I do agree that the judge (Sun) is weak and perhaps able to be corrupted (even if only a little bit.)

9 ruler in legal questions is usually the querent's lawyer, not the opposition's and I was wondering if you were using 2 ruler as the querent's lawyer and 8 ruler as the opponent's? Moon, 8 ruler, is in her Fall meaning the opponent's lawyer is 'down' … a separating trine by Moon from Venus would mean opponent's lawyer having had a good contact and influenced the judge, perhaps - and not helpful for the querent.

4 ruler is the outcome or 'judgment' - here, Jupiter rules the 4th which is also the querent's signifier so we need to take co-ruler of the 4th : Mars, having only the accidental dignity of his angular position. Mars is in aversion to the querent, Jupiter. Mars is also in the 7th House, with the opponent and Mars also disposits Fortuna - showing the 'fortune' with the opponent, as well as the outcome.

I think I'd still have to stay with my original judgment that there would be no positive outcome for the querent shown in this chart, but who knows, maybe there were some circumstances that we were not made fully aware of here.____

Last edited:

filly

Hi Filly -
Without Anachiel's input, we'll never know the final outcome - but thanks for commenting on my judgment. She was still posting when this was put up but didn't respond.

Hi there! :)

Yeah! I've not noticed when this was posted and probably we'll never know the answer!

Maybe I wasn't very clear in my comment. I was rushing and I just noticed the spelling mistakes!

I meant that the Sun as the ruler of the radical 9 house is the querent's lawyer.(which I believe it's not working in client's best interest! )
Saturn is the opponent's lawyer.
Venus is the judge.

But in general I think you may be right in your judgement. I was just trying to look a bit deeper. :)

Thanks for your comment too!