Twin Flame or Karmic relationship?

FireWalkWithMe

Hi! :sideways:

I met the one I feel to be my twin flame almost a year ago, we had a wonderful heavenly connection for the first 4 moths or so, after some time a lot of insecurities, jealousy, obsession and fears started to arise within and we've been in an on and off dynamic since then. He told me some weeks ago he could never be with someone else but just some days after he started dating another woman and we haven't had any contact since then. He looks pretty in love with her, he has posted many things related to her on social media and he seems to have for her the time he did not have for me.

I've started to think that maybe she's his twin flame and I'm his "false twin"(?), or maybe he's my "false twin", or maybe we are twin flames and she's his "false twin". LOL

These are the composites, the one I have with him and the one he has with her. We used to be in the grand trine at the beginning but we are definitely in the pluto opposition right now.

I find it interesting that he had both Mars opposite Neptune and Mars opposite Saturn with two previous relationships and now he has these both aspects with his new partner. Could that mean he's working through some lessons he didn't get to learn back then?

I'll attach the Davison charts and synastry too in case they are helpful.

Which composite chart looks karmic and which one looks like deep true love to you guys? I don't know their birth times so the houses are probably mistaken in both charts.

I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out with this...

Sending you lots of love <3

Attachments

• OUR composite.jpg
    OUR composite.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 58
  • THEIR composite.jpg
    THEIR composite.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 50
  • OUR synastry.jpg
    OUR synastry.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 53
  • THEIR synastry.jpg
    THEIR synastry.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 55

muchacho

I met the one I feel to be my twin flame almost a year ago, we had a wonderful heavenly connection for the first 4 moths or so, after some time a lot of insecurities, jealousy, obsession and fears started to arise within and we've been in an on and off dynamic since then. He told me some weeks ago he could never be with someone else but just some days after he started dating another woman and we haven't had any contact since then. He looks pretty in love with her, he has posted many things related to her on social media and he seems to have for her the time he did not have for me.

I've started to think that maybe she's his twin flame and I'm his "false twin"(?), or maybe he's my "false twin", or maybe we are twin flames and she's his "false twin". LOL

These are the composites, the one I have with him and the one he has with her. We used to be in the grand trine at the beginning but we are definitely in the pluto opposition right now.

I find it interesting that he had both Mars opposite Neptune and Mars opposite Saturn with two previous relationships and now he has these both aspects with his new partner. Could that mean he's working through some lessons he didn't get to learn back then?

Which composite chart looks karmic and which one looks like deep true love to you guys? I don't know their birth times so the houses are probably mistaken in both charts.

Fascinating topic. I'd really like to help you but it's an exercise in futility without a correct time of birth. Sorry.

JOS

Hello
I am in similar situation, searched a lot about the subject. Twin flame, plutonic and narcissist empath relationships has similar signatures, eventually it does not matter which one is it. In twin flame type the difference is the parties has a surrender and accept each other unconditionally.the other two relationships doesn't have this I believe. We had the same cycles of struggle and high emotional and sexual dynamics, we balanced out eventually, that period lasted about 3-4 months. Depending on yours emotional intelligence and the time it takes your both ego to break down. You change y or your core.
Good luck

FireWalkWithMe

Fascinating topic. I'd really like to help you but it's an exercise in futility without a correct time of birth. Sorry.

*sigh* I wish I had his birth time, that'd give so much clarity :( would it be impossible to see any hint about the overall dynamic in both charts without the birth times? Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my post muchacho <3

FireWalkWithMe

Hello
I am in similar situation, searched a lot about the subject. Twin flame, plutonic and narcissist empath relationships has similar signatures, eventually it does not matter which one is it. In twin flame type the difference is the parties has a surrender and accept each other unconditionally.the other two relationships doesn't have this I believe. We had the same cycles of struggle and high emotional and sexual dynamics, we balanced out eventually, that period lasted about 3-4 months. Depending on yours emotional intelligence and the time it takes your both ego to break down. You change y or your core.
Good luck

Did you get to unite again after that period or you are still in separation? It makes me so happy to share this with someone who has experienced the same, I feel so misunderstood when I talk with my family or friends about this, they just see a guy who is playing with my feelings but I know that's not true, he just doesn't know what he wants yet... When I discovered he had started dating another woman I was so shocked, like I couldn't feel anything at all, but a couple of days after I got to feel the pain in my heart and cried like a little girl, what shocked me the most was that I felt so much gratitude and love towards myself and towards both of them, a kind of maternal love, like I really wished them to be happy together and learn from each other. I felt liberated, like I had dropped a backpack full of expectations and attachments, they have freed me to live my life and make myself happy. However I can't stop thinking about him from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed, there's nothing I wish more than letting him go completely but it's so difficult when you feel him in all your being 24/7... :'( sometimes I feel I want to do the same thing he has done to me and 'punish' him but I feel so guilty and bad about myself afterwards, it's like I'm two people at the same time, ugh

Thank you so much for your response JOS, wish you the best <3

muchacho

*sigh* I wish I had his birth time, that'd give so much clarity :( would it be impossible to see any hint about the overall dynamic in both charts without the birth times? Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my post muchacho <3
Yes, that we can do. Suns are compatible, Moons are incompatible. So there you've got your dynamic already.

FireWalkWithMe

Yes, that we can do. Suns are compatible, Moons are incompatible. So there you've got your dynamic already.

Hmm, so we have compatible personalities but different needs and lifestyles, the incompatibility of the moons tells me there's work to do if we are to be together but I don't see it as a total deal breaker, even though it's not an easy aspect. What do you think?
There's been emotional misunderstandings at least for me, but the connection and compassion for one another still feels insanely strong, maybe due to the Sun, Venus, Mercury and Mars stellium we have in composite, that's always been present in our interactions with one another. Do you see any aspect that shows it's impossible for this connection to work out? Maybe it's just not meant to be a romantic relationship, but I do feel we have met in order to accomplish something together, although we cannot take a step forward and deal with the connection unless we do our inner work.

Last edited:

muchacho

Hmm, so we have compatible personalities but different needs and lifestyles, the incompatibility of the moons tells me there's work to do if we are to be together but I don't see it as a total deal breaker, even though it's not an easy aspect. What do you think?
There's been emotional misunderstandings at least for me, but the connection and compassion for one another still feels insanely strong, maybe due to the Sun, Venus, Mercury and Mars stellium we have in composite, that's always been present in our interactions with one another. Do you see any aspect that shows it's impossible for this connection to work out? Maybe it's just not meant to be a romantic relationship, but I do feel we have met in order to accomplish something together, although we cannot take a step forward and deal with the connection unless we do our inner work.
No, it's never a deal breaker if you are aware enough. In fact, hard aspects, especially the so-called incompatible ones, are often responsible for a great deal of fascination and allure in a relationship. My wife and I also have 'incompatible' Moons and it usually isn't a problem. But sometimes we just have to go separate ways.

TonsOfWaterAndAir

"I felt liberated, like I had dropped a backpack full of expectations and attachments, they have freed me to live my life and make myself happy. However I can't stop thinking about him from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed, there's nothing I wish more than letting him go completely but it's so difficult when you feel him in all your being 24/7... :'( sometimes I feel I want to do the same thing he has done to me and 'punish' him but I feel so guilty and bad about myself afterwards, it's like I'm two people at the same time, ugh"

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to read about your pain and I can relate to it so very much! While I do believe there is a karmic lesson to be learned in situations like this, I think it is very very important for you to discover if you have any co-dependent or martyr traits in your personality and/or natal chart. In the end it is ~you~ who is suffering and the situation is totally out of your hand. Now, I will not tell you he is a bad boy and you need to let go (although a part of me wants to say that because I've been in toxic relationships before and all my compassion for my partners just prolonged my own misery).

He is on his own journey and it surely doesn't sound like he is well, the inflation of a new relationship is just another high for someone unstable and someone who tells you he loves you or couldn't be with anyone else but then starts dating another woman right after and posting pictures seems extremely scary to me. People like that also thrive on the knowledge that they are hurting their ex. Yes, I believe they are wounded and hope they will heal, but no love and compassion from the outside can heal it. If they recover from it in this life, then only through some personal hardship that tears their world completely. Still no guarantee though. And - you were not born to heal him, as much as you probably feel like that right now (I used to be consumed by that thought).

The best thing you can do for yourself and him is to remind yourself that you deserve love and want to be in a healthy, balanced relationship with someone who is on the same emotional and spiritual level like you.

I hope this didn't sound preachy and in the end you gotta do what you gotta do. What helped me a bit was to repeat this mantra at least 4 times a day: "Dear ___, I hereby release you fully and completely for the highest of good, and by doing so I release myself for the highest of good." and imagined that I would cut a string between our souls. I cried while imagining this but somehow I got better.

Anyhow, look at your natal chart and I wish you from the bottom of my heart that you will find the strength to close this chapter, rebuild you self-love and find what you deserve.

FireWalkWithMe

"I felt liberated, like I had dropped a backpack full of expectations and attachments, they have freed me to live my life and make myself happy. However I can't stop thinking about him from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed, there's nothing I wish more than letting him go completely but it's so difficult when you feel him in all your being 24/7... :'( sometimes I feel I want to do the same thing he has done to me and 'punish' him but I feel so guilty and bad about myself afterwards, it's like I'm two people at the same time, ugh"

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to read about your pain and I can relate to it so very much! While I do believe there is a karmic lesson to be learned in situations like this, I think it is very very important for you to discover if you have any co-dependent or martyr traits in your personality and/or natal chart. In the end it is ~you~ who is suffering and the situation is totally out of your hand. Now, I will not tell you he is a bad boy and you need to let go (although a part of me wants to say that because I've been in toxic relationships before and all my compassion for my partners just prolonged my own misery).

He is on his own journey and it surely doesn't sound like he is well, the inflation of a new relationship is just another high for someone unstable and someone who tells you he loves you or couldn't be with anyone else but then starts dating another woman right after and posting pictures seems extremely scary to me. People like that also thrive on the knowledge that they are hurting their ex. Yes, I believe they are wounded and hope they will heal, but no love and compassion from the outside can heal it. If they recover from it in this life, then only through some personal hardship that tears their world completely. Still no guarantee though. And - you were not born to heal him, as much as you probably feel like that right now (I used to be consumed by that thought).

The best thing you can do for yourself and him is to remind yourself that you deserve love and want to be in a healthy, balanced relationship with someone who is on the same emotional and spiritual level like you.

I hope this didn't sound preachy and in the end you gotta do what you gotta do. What helped me a bit was to repeat this mantra at least 4 times a day: "Dear ___, I hereby release you fully and completely for the highest of good, and by doing so I release myself for the highest of good." and imagined that I would cut a string between our souls. I cried while imagining this but somehow I got better.

Anyhow, look at your natal chart and I wish you from the bottom of my heart that you will find the strength to close this chapter, rebuild you self-love and find what you deserve.

Thank you for your response, everything has completely changed since the moment I wrote that post.

He contacted me in July and we met in August, he said to me he had been going through a personal transformation for the last 6 months and was aware of the behaviour he had had towards me, he confessed me he got scared of the connection and acted out of fear, I could see a complete change in both of us and the way we related to each other, the communication was way more open and honest. He said he had never had a connection like ours with anyone else and wanted me to be a part of his life, but I had made the choice some weeks before of being with myself and working on accepting my shadow, as I realized I had projected all those traits onto him/the world/etc.

Meeting him after 6 months showed both of us more things we need to work on so we haven't talked since then.

I feel completely different about the connection though, I don't see him as a demigod anymore, but as a normal human being going through his own evolution just as everyone else. I don't hold on to the fantasy of having a relationship with him anymore, now I see this is not about uniting with him but uniting with the parts of myself I have neglected and labeled as bad. I feel much more whole and confident and I have to thank him for showing me all the rage, hatred and destruction I had hidden from myself.
As I began to accept I'm not all "light and love", but darkness and destruction aswell I began taking my power back and having a more neutral perspective on life itself. All this has lead to me to realize this "twin flame" experience is not about having a Disney relationship but about uniting the opposites within me in order to be the most authentic and whole version of myself.

I don't know if we'll talk or see each other again but I'll always feel so much gratitude towards him for being my mirror. Now it's the time to embrace all I am and create the life I want to experience.

Thanks again for your response, I wish you the best <3 :)

ameriee

Hello everyone,

I can empathize on the Twin Flame vs. Karmic relationship, as it is hard to know the truth. I believe strongly that we hold the answer within.

I have encountered crazy synchronicity, events, separation, and worst of all I am still figuring it out. It has been 3 years.

Also, prior to meeting that person, I have had a premonition of what the person would look like and law of attraction was in the game.

I am posting here the synastry, and I am also new to Astrology. I might have a Star of David here, not sure though.

Thanks everyone! Love&Light

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart1-700__15-7-1985_20-00_p_2-3-1975_12-00.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart1-700__15-7-1985_20-00_p_2-3-1975_12-00.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 23
  • horoscope-synastry-chart1-700__switch_15-7-1985_20-00_p_2-3-1975_12-00.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart1-700__switch_15-7-1985_20-00_p_2-3-1975_12-00.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 22

MariaSanchezzz

I'd say karmic. Theres a few placements that could determine this but the one that really stuck out was the mars - Pluto aspect. This can create an intense attraction and sometimes even obsession. Which we see often in karmic soulmates.

ameriee

Dear Maria,

Thank you immensely. It is a relief to know more about it, and I also think it is a karmic connection. Another theory I've heard is that the Twin Flame is Karmic+Soulmate (they have both elements).

I believe the intensity of this connection is karmic, supposed to break down ego barriers and facing owns own demons. It is a platonic relationship definitely.

Pluto is extremely insecure and wants to own - very much karmic.
There is a Greek myth describing perfectly the karmic relationship: Hades and Prosephene.

Love&Light,
MM

ardentika

*stretches fingers* Okay , my favorite topics.

First, I want to say briefly that I too fell in the trap of that journey. You didn't specify who is who in the synastry, so I will not make any assumptions right now, until you give more clarity on the charts.

However, first sign of unhealthy relationship is the fact that you dig in their relationship instead of focusing on your own life. I know what you went through is hard and shitty, and painful, but it heals.

And no I don't think it's a Twin flame connection. The truth is, those are rare. Extremely rare. So rare that they might not even exist. However, the whole point of the twin flame journey is that, there are indeed some amount of people that were chosen for it. It's not romantic, it's a self-journey for growth and ascension. It's awful and it's painful. But it has nothing to do with another person.

The internet blew up with this **** a few years ago because many people started experiencing growth and ascension after meeting someone. Soon after they lost that someone. Just because some soul volunteered to help you evolve does not mean they are your twin flame. They are just a friend who loves you deeply and wants to see you empowered, but we all know steel is forged in fire. It's common for people on this journey to get obsessed on the other person, and believe they are destined to be together, and they waste a whole lotta time focusing on that, and it all crumbles down in the end.

If it's destiny it will happen eventually , right? Why bother even thinking about it when it's not in your power to change it now?

Indeed he doesn't seems as someone emotionally stable to hold a real relationship. That's toxic, and you don't want that in your life I presume. I see a lot of Scorpio energy in both charts, which leads to obsession if not dealt with. If Scorpio can't let it be and let it die, it turns into very unhealthy obsession.

It's a false presumption that Twin Flames gotta have it hard and challenging. Hell no. Quite the opposite. It should be a relationship filled with love and support.

Many folks who can't deal with rejection (including me) have turned to the TF journey. I hope you see why this is so wrong.
I've been observing the TF community for 3 years now, and I saw immense growth there. Not for all. Many fell from it because the meaning of it got so twisted and unhealthy that they had to be forcefully taken down for their own good.

Keep in mind also that a twin flame connection IS also Karmic. Karma means doing and receiving. You get what you deserve, you receive what you are. Karma is not always bad, there is good karma also. I believe that people should educate themselves deeper on those topics before they jump to conclusions and assumptions. The whole point of this is to let go and learn your lessons.
It's normal you are inclined to believe in those things with a lot of Scorpio energy, nothing wrong in that at all. Just find a healthier belief, let die, transform.

I will gladly talk some more with you privetly and try to help you on that. I believe when people share their stories of going through something similair helps the other party to receive clarity. :)

ameriee

Hi Ardentika :)

Lovely to meet you. One of the person on the chart has an unkown date of birth - the “orange”partner.

Yes - a lot of scorpio energy and he is also with a scorpio and that might balance him :)

My saturn is in scorpio indeed. He is quite toxic, but hey aren’t we all, our shadow side comes out and about :)

I went through a dark night of the soul and cleared out the karma I was stuck in because of my >>cancer emotional shadows and insecurities<<

The only issue here is that he as my employer has feelings even if he has someone who is a perfect fit for him. The reason I could not move on is because every path led to him back, and we are tied with paperwork and immigration. This is not a 3D relationship - it was purely driven by my higher self, for purposes of growing up.

Not sure I like him at all - I just wanted to grow on the toxic energy to establish a professional relationship. Feelings were involved and the professional relationship could not grow. I just feel stuck. He is manipulative and toxic, not paying me to keep me tied up, a 50 shades personality.

Whenever I left his feelings of abandonment and other toxicity came out. A victim/perpetrator relationship. We never came out about our feelings. He helped a lot I helped him as a catalyst also.

We met on september 11 :) The crash of two worlds/egos.

Would love to connect, please let me know how.

Love&Light