Fuss

katem

Banned
simply put, whats going on in this chart. One person in a job and admired by many for a long time, then the announcement that a female who works for the same firm is to join up with him, plus a massive pay rise for her.

People dont like her, but I'm suspicious of this whole thing with her. I think she may be trying to get her claws in.

He is a genuinely nice man, I wonder just what his take on this is, was he forced into it? I think she has manipulated the entire thing.
venus is sextile mrs, and venus sextiles jupiter as well as venus squaring uranus, sxtiling chinreon and trining the ascendant...

Attachments

• fuss.jpg
    fuss.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Katem

You PM ed me with the question but will you clarify exactly the wording? The bottom line you said was, "will they pair up" or commune with each other..but are you asking of amore' or business or both, and are you worried you will be aced out of work, or position?

Sounds like she wishes to take your chance for advancement away or does she seem very critical? May I ask how old the age differences are between you and your opponents? Are they considered as such (she)?

The chart is fuzzy is there a way you can post a clearer view?
Thanks

Sincerely
Vyri:w00t: