How does your Sun feel?

Lykanized

I do relate with some of the things you said. My Sun is also aspecting Pluto, and I've always wanted to make my self-identity transcendental and important. Do you relate all the things you said with your identity and your self-constructed purpose on earth? Because the Sun is all about true individuality, honesty, uprightness.
I would say yes...Especially when it comes to following my own path, experimenting, constant change and transformation, alchemetizing events and experiences. I feel like those are close parts of my identity and who I am and more importantly, forming who I am. I do relate them to my purpose too as I feel my purpose is to help others transform, face their emotions and darkness, and embrace chaos and experimentalism, change. And all of this is deeply infused with emotion and reflections on my past experiences via moon. A tendency to moodiness that coincides with a sense of chaos and constant transformation

I have no idea if I come off as magnetic or just annoying, but I do have a way of presenting ideas and thoughts in a powerful way with lots of passion, a way of moving others and changing them. That's been my experience anyway

obsidianmineral

I would say yes...Especially when it comes to following my own path, experimenting, constant change and transformation, alchemetizing events and experiences. I feel like those are close parts of my identity and who I am and more importantly, forming who I am. I do relate them to my purpose too as I feel my purpose is to help others transform, face their emotions and darkness, and embrace chaos and experimentalism, change. And all of this is deeply infused with emotion and reflections on my past experiences via moon. A tendency to moodiness that coincides with a sense of chaos and constant transformation

I have no idea if I come off as magnetic or just annoying, but I do have a way of presenting ideas and thoughts in a powerful way with lots of passion, a way of moving others and changing them. That's been my experience anyway

Considering how your Sun is ruled by the Moon, we can already deduce how the way you formed your individuality is based on the qualities of the Moon, which is cold and wet, and therefore works through connecting with other bodies, whether this is understood as thoughts or people. Is your Mercury in Cancer as well? Does your 7th house aspect, whether by a planet in said house or through its ruler, the Sun?

Lykanized

Considering how your Sun is ruled by the Moon, we can already deduce how the way you formed your individuality is based on the qualities of the Moon, which is cold and wet, and therefore works through connecting with other bodies, whether this is understood as thoughts or people. Is your Mercury in Cancer as well? Does your 7th house aspect, whether by a planet in said house or through its ruler, the Sun?
Yeah, my Mercury's in Cancer too
I have an empty Pisces 7th house, but if it pertains, Neptune aspects my moon, Mercury, Mars, Uranus, and Pluto and Venus aspects my Mars, moon, and Jupiter :)

katydid

My 6th house has Saturn, Neptune, Spica, the Sun and Mercury, spread out from late Libra to early Scorpio.

My Sun has very few aspects.

There is a wide conjunction---Neptune @23Libra, Sun@0Scorpio.

The Sun is sextile the Moon @ 3 Cap in the 8th.

And Venus, my chart ruler, is exactly at the midpoint of the Sun/Moon sextile, @ 2 sag in the 7th.

I feel that my Sun describes my daily routine as a house wife and mother===a servant. lol

But I chose that role because it is familiar and comforting. I liked being home and taking care of the family and my husband. Making it possible for them to go out and create their lives, attain success, and go after their goals.

I think my Crescent Moon phase, mid pointing in the 7th, signifies that pretty well. I was the power behind the scenes, the woman behind her man, the Mama Bear...:love:

obsidianmineral

My 6th house has Saturn, Neptune, Spica, the Sun and Mercury, spread out from late Libra to early Scorpio.

And Venus, my chart ruler, is exactly at the midpoint of the Sun/Moon sextile, @ 2 sag in the 7th.

I feel that my Sun describes my daily routine as a house wife and mother===a servant. lol

But I chose that role because it is familiar and comforting. I liked being home and taking care of the family and my husband. Making it possible for them to go out and create their lives, attain success, and go after their goals.

I think my Crescent Moon phase, mid pointing in the 7th, signifies that pretty well. I was the power behind the scenes, the woman behind her man, the Mama Bear...:love:

Is your Sun in Libra? I am starting to notice that if the Sun is not in its own sign or dignities and cadent, it usually makes the native create their identity not about themselves, but rather, about external things. The planets signify perceptions and abstractions, and their condition is successfully brought to them if in their own dignities, i.e, having Mars in its sign makes the native have its sense of motivation and power come from itself, rather than external motivating factors. Both positions have good and bad to them. Planets in their fall and detriment can make people empathetic and able to see their own faults and defects. Planets in rulership can make people too fixated and arrogant.

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

Not even a minor aspect, why do you ask?

Because traditionally, the ruler of Pisces is Jupiter, and since it rules the 7th house in your natal chart, it could have been an indicator of the tendency you have towards seeing your purpose in others. What aspects does the Sun have, did you say? Since your Sun is in Cancer, the perception of identity is mostly found in aspects that it makes, since Cancer doesn't give the Sun the meaning it's looking for. Every planet wants to develop itself and find its own identity. When the Sun isn't in its dignities, it usually forms its meaning through its aspects or through accidental dignities.

katydid

Is your Sun in Libra? I am starting to notice that if the Sun is not in its own sign or dignities and cadent, it usually makes the native create their identity not about themselves, but rather, about external things. The planets signify perceptions and abstractions, and their condition is successfully brought to them if in their own dignities, i.e, having Mars in its sign makes the native have its sense of motivation and power come from itself, rather than external motivating factors. Both positions have good and bad to them. Planets in their fall and detriment can make people empathetic and able to see their own faults and defects. Planets in rulership can make people too fixated and arrogant.

No, My Sun is at 0 Scorpio34 minutes.

Mars, the dispositor is exalted though. In Cap in the 8th.

However, my identity was about myself. Up until I met my husband when I was 29, I was an astrologer, who taught classes and was pretty successful in the business. But my Saturn return , in Libra, brought me my husband, and I decided to start a family.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I tend to see that placements influenced strongly by Pluto usually make people accept what they are and are not ashamed of it, and end up digging deeper into their most so-called "weirder" traits. What do you mean by wrestling with the inner-man, conspiracytheorist?

I haven't found acceptance to be a universal with regard to Pluto placements, although that seems to be one of the "positives" that is touted about the placements. Much more often I've seen an area where there was unnecessary forcefulness/overkill, and/or some sort of complex involving the planetary energy and issues surrounding "power" and supremacy, to the detriment of any other virtue or end game. I try to pay attention to what is actually occurring with the Pluto aspects because there is a lot of **** out there masquerading as knowledge/"insight". This is not to say that what you have found is invalid, it's just not what is the norm, as far as I've been able to find.

Whatever self-acceptance you perceive emanating from me has much to do with other placements, as well as the structure of my entire natal, as well as the decision to actually catalyze those placements into something of worth.

Wrestling with the inner man refers to the cyclical internal wars that I would go through when I was younger, specifically. A period of thorough and uncompromising self-scrutiny and enquiry into all the ways that I suck was a constant. That mechanism hasn't stopped, but it has changed a fair bit in focus and quality.

Also, speaking about inner demons; I think that everyone has inner demons, but it is just as true that everyone has the capacity to deal with them, and everyone can become someone admirable.

For sure, everyone has demons. And in theory everyone is capable of dealing with them, and transforming themselves into something of value, but I've met enough people in my life to know that the decision to go through that gauntlet isn't chosen by everybody, and in fact, many do their best to run away from having to confront themselves. Maybe you are spoiled by being on an astrology forum where most are desirous of finding ways to work on their faults, so that they can live more authentic and fulfilling lives, especially from an internal/spiritual point of view, but that just hasn't been my experience, with the myriad of people I've met in my life -- and I make it a point of duty to cast my net far and wide.

Christianity at least makes mention to the fact that all are given the chance for salvation, as Christ's sacrifice has allowed everyone to partake in "heaven". But on the other hand,
"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat..."

How many people are willing to heed the call of their inner-selves?

Last edited:

Lykanized

Because traditionally, the ruler of Pisces is Jupiter, and since it rules the 7th house in your natal chart, it could have been an indicator of the tendency you have towards seeing your purpose in others. What aspects does the Sun have, did you say? Since your Sun is in Cancer, the perception of identity is mostly found in aspects that it makes, since Cancer doesn't give the Sun the meaning it's looking for. Every planet wants to develop itself and find its own identity. When the Sun isn't in its dignities, it usually forms its meaning through its aspects or through accidental dignities.
Oh, I go by the modern rulerships so I wasn't aware of the traditional rulership! Nice to learn something new

In terms of purely major aspects, my sun trines Pluto and opposes Uranus. Neptune conjuncts my Uranus, but it doesn't make the cut for an opposition to my sun. Pluto and Uranus also have quite a lot of aspects that spread throughout my chart. Idk if that plays a part too. All of this is very interesting. I don't know much about dignities

My Sun/Leo house has Capricorn in it and my Uranus and Neptune are situated there while my Pluto is in the 3rd house in Scorpio

magnolia8

I know some people with Sun conjunct Mars and Venus, and these individuals usually are compulsive, emotional, loving of everything that is pleasing, loving money and resources. It caught my attention your need to relentlessly transform yourself, as I do not think it is a common trait. It's interesting.

In the midst of editing my post I deleted the very important fact that my Sun is tightly squared Pluto. I do admire feminine beauty, but thanks to a recent Plutonic shock, I feel the need to eradicate that tendency. The rest I may try to comment on later.

Abby83

There's nothing wrong with that so long as you are supported in doing so.

I myself would love to do this too but I am NOT supported in doing so. In fact I am ABUSED for doing so. I guess some ppl out there are just lucky.

Another point - don't judge other ppl (meaning myself) when you have no idea what it's like in their shoes.

Last edited:

love-thinking

There really is not much I can add to the question. How do you think your Sun is felt? I believe that every planet can be felt in your life besides being observable through events and facts in your life. Would you guys also mind giving your Sun aspects and sign placement to add more to each of your experiences? Personally, my Sun feels like the need to do the right thing, to live and to be larger than life, it feels pretty optimistic, it also makes me feel like I just need to become who I wanna be in order to achieve what I want. It also makes me think a lot about life and about what knowledge is worth having. My Sun is in Aries in the 9th house of learning :)

My sun is in Capricorn in the 4th house conjunct Neptune and Mars. Neptune being the closest one. My sun also squares libra ascendent. I am patient and hardworking, very private and was very shy growing up. The Mars isn't expressed much. But people often confuse me as a gullable and vulnerable presence because of my Neptune. I also think I'm practical yet very "head in the clouds, " dreamy. But I think the surprise to people come when they go beyond my nice sweet sun-Neptune and libra ascendent to my hades moon ;)

wan

Keeping it simple. In tropical placidus it's located in the 12th. Events and "feelings" will be mixed in.

Voluntary isolation. A desire for direct experience of the divine (gnosis, samadhi). A call to the magnum opus. Occultism. Magical practices. Absent father. Vivid dreams. Being "turned off" most of the time. Silence. Ultimately not driven by worldly dominion. Most persons who I tend to listen to (I mean seriously listen to) are ancient, dead, occultists or somehow "sage-like". Cognizance of my inner demons from a very early age. Wrestling with the "inner man" from very young.

It's conjunct Pluto, Mercury and in a wide square with the Moon.

Having the Sun in the 12th is always tough, and if the Pluto is also there, it really complicates things.

Do you find that you need alone time regularly? I bet you have a rich inner world.

conspiracy theorist

Having the Sun in the 12th is always tough, and if the Pluto is also there, it really complicates things.

Do you find that you need alone time regularly? I bet you have a rich inner world.

I'm constituted in such a way that I force alone time. Like "leave me alone" pheromones. I remember when I was younger, that family members would not want to sleep in the room that I "colonized". They'd get bad vibes from there allegedly.