sudden changes on SR?

Deirdre

Re: Main Focus on SR

what im most aware of in the chart is:

- this theme of pluto/uranus which might point towards mother's health problems;

- Sr Uranus in 5th falling into natal 7th; a friend said might point unexpected pregnancy that changes relationship;

- solar return descendant on kiron...healing or wounds in marriage

- Sr Pluto in 2nd falling into natal 4th..house move affecting finances?

Deirdre

Osamenor

yes, i would also say the chart does show many probable changes in life...indeed...as 2017 was so hard i was hoping 2018 would be a bit smoother but...seeing this chart....i have my doubts now.

right now the major changings im feeling are:

- even much more work coming for me ( but till now no value given by efforts);
- probable house move ( we live in rented house);
- changes on sisters/parents relationships due to money issues/debts;

Is your mother having health problems? It's been long enough since your solar return that you should be seeing whatever is going to manifest from it. Not necessarily everything, but enough to know which way it's going.

I would indeed expect to see a lot of changes based on this chart. What's changing for you right now?[/QUOTE]

Deirdre

......attitude problem

vyri

ive seen your reply the original one..why did you edited?

thank u for having taken a look.

the positive part is that we aren't planing moving to another country. If there's sth to change it will be of house but in same area where we are at now.

Deirdre

what worries me most is

Pluto indicating home move
Uranus indicating sudden changes in relationship & pregnancy
Sr asc with Uranus showing moon as a very emotional year

what I would like to u guys yo tell me is if you see these same themes as I seeing?

Deirdre

Horary showed my mothers health will not improve but i hope that.s wrong.

As for house moving its alao being a problem..we qant to buy but banks are giving hard times

Workwise things continue to be very hard.many pressure and responsability and boss with proper agenda to belittle my work

Mr and hubb are getting closer but all this above are prejudicing my emotional state and health.

Is there no good whatsoever in my SR?

QUOTE=Deirdre;866835]Can someone tell me if my mothers health is seen here somehow?[/QUOTE]

Deirdre

one quick update:

In the meanwhile i can say there wont be many probabilities of house move due to us being able to buy our house;

in work things continue very hard but lets see what next SR ( starting on august) would bring...i see sr asc there in n6th and sr 6thh ruler on sr 1st too.

relationship status: ups and downs but together.

Mothers health had improved.

Last edited: