Jupiter square Saturn

blackbery

Plans can go wrong, obstacles & frustrations preventing your goals from being realized.

But...at the same time, you have Jupiter sextile Venus & Jupiter return.

A most fortunate time for happiness & prosperity & to carry out plans...which may be delayed a little with the square to saturn but rather positive over all.

I would go after my goals at this time, give it the big push.:biggrin:

Hi All,

What can I expect during the Jupiter square Saturn transit?

blackbery

For instance, you may make an investment & receive a windfall but it might not be as much as you expected.

OR..you could receive a promotion, a new job or whatever & the salary not as high as you imagined.

It's pull-push, win-lose kind of transit.

mrastro

Account Closed
For instance, you may make an investment & receive a windfall but it might not be as much as you expected.

OR..you could receive a promotion, a new job or whatever & the salary not as high as you imagined.

It's pull-push, win-lose kind of transit.

Thank you for your reply. :) I recently got a pay hike. So I don't expect a promotion. I am not looking for a job change at present. Do you think someone might offer me a job?

blackbery

Buy one lotto ticket every week for the next couple of months. With your luck, all you need is one, no need to go overboard!

You are more likely to meet a special partner than be offered a new job with your natal Venus conjunct DC.:lol:

Thank you for your reply. :) I recently got a pay hike. So I don't expect a promotion. I am not looking for a job change at present. Do you think someone might offer me a job?

mrastro

Account Closed
Buy one lotto ticket every week for the next couple of months. With your luck, all you need is one, no need to go overboard!

You are more likely to meet a special partner than be offered a new job with your natal Venus conjunct DC.:lol:

Thank you so much :)