Progressed Sun conjunct Natal Pluto

My progressed Sun is currently in my 8th house and it is about to conjunct my natal Pluto in just over a month. I would appreciate anyone's interpretation of how this could possibly manifest. Thank you
https://ibb.co/31H68MM

Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

I think, in your case, this could be a very powerful progression. In some cases, this progression just comes and goes without a lot of notice. But your natal Sun is tightly conjunct Saturn. So a conjunction to Pluto would be a powerful change and a possible breakthrough. It will be profoundly noticed...:ninja:

If you have felt especially ‘held back’ , restricted or uninspired, during this pandemic quarantine period, this Pluto conjunction might be just what your soul needs to feel reborn and empowered.

The Pr Sun is conjunct Mars at the same time, so you may feel a resurgence of ambition and energy and feel that you can overcome past difficulties to finally move forward.

We have to look at your current and imminent Transits to see how this progression may play out in your life’s circumstances:

You have TR Jup/Saturn in Aquarius in your first house , inconjunct your Sun/Saturn. So that is even more push back on your natal feelings of restriction and repressed emotional self expression. You will find your voice now, in a stronger way, and with more intention.

You might have to make some changes in your goals, work plans and even transform your appearance and persona in the coming year. You cannot do things in the same old way anymore if you want to institute these changes. :bandit:

Circumstances may demand a change in career and this is the time for you to institute those new ideas. The Jupiter/Saturn transit of your first will be squaring Uranus on your Midheavan.

I think you will have to reach out to old business contacts, but in a different way. Maybe you will leave a large organised company and branch out on your own, using the new , updated needs of our current business models?

You are coming up to Tr Uranus opposed Uranus. [may 2021 through April 2022] It lasts a long time because Uranus makes a station @12 and goes back and forth.

Uranus/Uranus opposition in the 3rd and 9th? Higher learning, travel, maybe teaching or public speaking?

Tr Neptune has been squaring your natal Moon for awhile now—march of 2020 it began, and will continue until April 2021. That square represents feelings of instability, lack of foundation, fears and insecurities about one’s living situation, etc.

But that ^^^cycle is almost done. And the new, transformed more powerful version of you is on the horizon. :cool:

Looking at these^^^ transits help us to understand what your upcoming Pluto/Sun progression may entail. What is it that you need to resolve and overcome?

It seems that you want to find some stability, financially and emotionally, by reimagining your career goals and your work opportunities, and finding a way to make them fit into current global circumstances. [Neptune sq Moon]

Jup/Saturn in Aquarius, from your first will challenge your Sun/Saturn and you will UPDATE old patterns of seeing yourself and old ways of presenting yourself to others. UPGRADE

Jup/Saturn will eventually square your Uranus/MC and you may set your new business in motion with a bang. [the Saturn portion will be in play from now until Feb 2022—so you have awhile to re-generate your business model]. Uranus brings sudden opportunities and quick decisions and ideas.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I have that going on right now. My progressed Sun is within a degree of my natal Pluto.

Over the last six months or so, I've been doing a lot of examination of power, and power-related issues. Mostly through creative writing. I'm suddenly drawn to write characters and situations that deal with use and misuse of power, and moral issues around it. Sexuality is getting some significant play in my creative work, too, in ways that sometimes surprise me. And my lifelong love of horror fiction (consuming it more than creating it) has had a renaissance.

All of those are Plutonian things.

When your progressed Sun comes to a natal planet, you absorb that planet. Its message becomes much more strongly embedded in the way you grow and express your personality. You get to take on Pluto on your own terms, instead of having Pluto come down on you and overwhelm you.

But it doesn't happen on the day itself. The Sun/Pluto theme would already be showing up in your life, when you're so close to the exact conjunction. What do you see going on related to power? Initiation? Transformation?

I have been out of work since March 2020 due to the pandemic and I'm not sure if, or when I will go back to work. I may need to look for another job if my industry doesn't come back. Also I made some investments over the past year, and since the 8th is a financial house, I am hoping they pay off soon. Thank you for your reply.