is this chart readable?

Amy

you see, I believe, No, I KNOW, that i have moved on and my circumstances have changed, however, according to horary rules in my first house (I have Neptune, Chiron and Uranus):

"..Less than 3 degrees on the Ascendant: One indication of an invalid chart is having less than three degrees of a sign on the Ascendant. This deems the question premature. The matter has not developed sufficiently for such a question at this time.." :annoyed:

I ask the question on...When Will My Lover Come To Me? meaning, when will this "New Man" come into my life. However, i see that the Ascendant is less than 3 degrees. am i right?

The I get this.....

"...Later than 27 degrees on the Ascendant: Having more than 27 degrees of a sign on the Ascendant position indicates that the matter has already come to conclusion, thus the question is no longer relevant.."
No, I have not met anyone yet....:annoyed:

Now, what about dear old Saturn? It seems to be in my 8th house, next to Mars...is that good?:unsure:

I hope someone can tell me, if this chart is readable or should i wait some more. the last time i did this, i was in a differnt state.....i have moved on and wanted to know, now, that I have released alot of misplaced emotions, When will this new Love come to me?

any insights? can i do the chart again and add something else?
thank you kindly:love:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_when_will_my_lover_come_to_me_hr_7910_13996.jpg
    astro_2gw_10_when_will_my_lover_come_to_me_hr_7910_13996.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 21

Anachiel

you see, I believe, No, I KNOW, that i have moved on and my circumstances have changed, however, according to horary rules in my first house .....
I ask the question on...When Will My Lover Come To Me? meaning, when will this "New Man" come into my life.

Traditionally, the chart has a consideration; something that has to be considered before reading the chart. In this case, we have to consider that the ASC is late.

What this is saying is that the matter is in flux, changeable and not solid enough to pronounce a judgment upon the query.

The Moon is also basically void in this chart which is another consideration.

Why??

Because it is not the right time. You may have some residual from your past relationship that needs to be dealt with. You may be trying to talk yourself into moving forward when, really, you are still effectively stuck in the past in some fundamental way. In any case, the horary is basically saying that looking for another man is not what you should have at the top of your list right now. You are going through other changes that you need to be present for to succeed.

OR

It could be saying that many things (and people) are in flux and not all the pieces have come together to make this a reality, at this time.

Amy

Thank you so much for your interpretation of this chart.

I am so ready for a new relationship. I have dealt with the past, and i cant seem to understand what is it that is stopping this.

yes, could be that "WE" are not in the right place now? meaning me and my future "whoever".??

so, you see no one coming in then?

I have gone through my mid-life already, turned 52, this would be my fourth marriage, if i am to have one.

past residue? everyone has them, and people still manage to get married. sometimes i think that someone will "come in" and you will be able to smile again...:unsure:

Anachiel

You're welcome.

Ok, so, there is some flux and change and, possibly, some concern going on and that is totally understandable. Now keep in mind, just because this chart isn't addressing directly the matter of when someone will come into your life, doesn't mean it is not addressing the matter, though perhaps in a somewhat round-about way.

Relax, allow things to progress and change, like the ASC on the chart. It is about to change signs, it's in transition. You can't hurry that so enjoy the transformation. That's where you are. Making leaps into a state of being and living that is new and quite assuredly wonderful. Just love and accept yourself throughout.

Rumi says it best:

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”

...this includes for yourself :)