T - Square

gega

Hello friends. I'm interested in your opinion about my T-Square, which I will try to give you.
My Sun is located in the 6th house of Taurus which is at 18 degrees and is connected to Venus which is also in the 6th house and also in Taurus.
The Sun makes Trine with Uranus and Neptune which are located in 2 houses, in Capricorn. Uranus and Neptune are at 17 and 18 degrees (which are in conjunction with each other).
Neptune and Uranus even have a sextile with Pluto which is located in 12 houses and Scorpio (at 21 degrees) and also joins the ASC. (Also my ascendant is Scorpio).
My Sun is also in opposition to Pluto.

I think this very important T Square is on my map.

And Saturn is located in 3 houses, in Aquarius. Which squares the Sun and Pluto (and Venus). That is, T Square is also made with Saturn. (Which is more tense than the T Square of Uranus and Neptune). I would also like to point out that all three signs are fixed during this T Square.

Both T Squares are in opposition to the Sun and Pluto.

Can you give me some advice or tell me more about this type of T Square.

Thank You

JUPITERASC

Guidance on interpretation of T-squares :smile:

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

Hello friends. I'm interested in your opinion about my T-Square, which I will try to give you.
My Sun is located in the 6th house of Taurus which is at 18 degrees and is connected to Venus which is also in the 6th house and also in Taurus.
The Sun makes Trine with Uranus and Neptune which are located in 2 houses, in Capricorn. Uranus and Neptune are at 17 and 18 degrees (which are in conjunction with each other).
Neptune and Uranus even have a sextile with Pluto which is located in 12 houses and Scorpio (at 21 degrees) and also joins the ASC. (Also my ascendant is Scorpio).

And Saturn is located in 3 houses, in Aquarius. Which squares the Sun and Pluto (and Venus). That is, T Square is also made with Saturn. (Which is more tense than the T Square of Uranus and Neptune). I would also like to point out that all three signs are fixed during this T Square.

ASPECT PATTERNS

When three or more planets

are connected to each other by aspect
they form a pattern with a meaning of its own.

'T' SQUARE:

asptsq.gif
Two planets in opposition

are both in square to a third planet.
This brings tension
and sharp, pressing problems,
the result of which may be great energy
and consequently
a better than average chance of success
throughout life. :smile:
When interpreting a T' Square

all the factors involved
- planets, signs and houses
- must be taken separately
and then built up into a picture
of the choices, difficulties and solutions
which each planet suggests.

Thank You

When the 'T' Square is in:

Cardinal Signs

there is exceptional dynamism and energy;

Fixed Signs
people may be excessively stubborn
fighting personal battles to the bitter end.

Mutable Signs
they may try to solve
or even avoid
the problems associated with the 'T' Square
by being flexible and adaptable.

Solution to the 'T' Square

asptsqa.gif

A: via harmonious Aspects.

The tension of the 'T' Square

can be released
or positively expressed
through the planet
which makes the closest sextile
or trine
to any of the three planets
in the 'T' Square.
In this example
the emotional tension
of the Sun-Mars-Saturn 'T' Square
can be released
through the sextile to Jupiter in Cancer.

Harmelia

Thank You

Posting your chart would be very helpful.

gega

The theory is clear. I just wonder how it works. Squares of strong energies, and I still wonder about the opposition of the Sun and Pluto that is highlighted in my chart

Harmelia

Thank You

T-Squares are always important because they indicate the planetary energies you need to develop - in the sign and house. You have the Sun opposite Pluto square Saturn but you also have Mars square your nodal axis - a T-square. It doesn't show in your chart (map) but it shows on your aspect graph.

Pluto in Scorpio conjunct ASC is a very potent placement. First of all, Pluto in Scoprio says you WILL evolve in the way you bond with people - in the way you relate to others - in the way you are in relationship. Your past life symbol (South Node) is in Cancer, 8th house suggesting that you are defined greatly by other people - especially family - and that you tend to be too close - perhaps dependent in some way. Perhaps what other people close to you think - matters too much. The North Node is the remedy - and it says you need to go within yourself and seek your own wise counsel - go with what is right and who you are from down deep inside. The Saturn in Aquarius, 3rd house is saying you need to be your own person - you need to follow your own heart and not be what others want you to be.

Pluto on the ASC with Scorpio rising is experienced as being intense by others. Perhaps they feel you see right through them and it feels scary. Perhaps you have it there because you need to separate yourself out from others. Scorpio rising tends to be very cautious in relationships and doesn't share itself very readily. It doesn't trust. You probably need that there so you can be careful who you attach yourself to.

In a way, you are revising your self-concept - who you think you are in relationships. You're learning to be more independent. At the same time, Your Sun in Taurus is in the 6th house, where people usually like to be helpful. Taurus likes to keep busy, likes to keep it simple, and perfers to keep social contacts superficial and pleasant. So, you may like doing simple tasks that are helpful to others, but you don't need to be best friends.

The T-square to Mars in Aries in the 4th house - is saying - you need to be independent from your family. You don't have to say good-bye to them. That's not what it necessarily means, although some people with toxic families do need to do that. It definitely means that you need to set some boundaries with them - to separate yourself out from who they want you to be and who you want to be. Mars in Aries is good at setting boundaries and letting people know when they've crossed the line. If you get your self-esteem or self-value through helping others, then this will be a challenge. You will have to decide how much you want to help and when helping is at your expense. You want to develop your sense of value in other ways - not just through being helpful. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being helpful. Nothing at all. But there is something wrong with it when you don't develop a sense of value for your other talents and gifts - and you help at your expense - when it isn't good for you at all. Then it is damaging.

Your chart is saying you need to develop yourself, expand yourself, grow, learn and enjoy becoming more who you truly are - not just a wonderful, helpful person. YES, you will be of service to others and you'll be great at what you do. But, you will be happier doing something that also develops your ego and value at the same time - expands you, challenges you, makes you grow as a person.

This is not a full reading, but I believe I've answered your question.

Zora

Account Closed

Thank You

Can you pls give us a posted chart first ....Thank you.

Astrologers are mainly chart-readers looking at the whole picture interacting together for accurate information.

gega

T-Squares are always important because they indicate the planetary energies you need to develop - in the sign and house. You have the Sun opposite Pluto square Saturn but you also have Mars square your nodal axis - a T-square. It doesn't show in your chart (map) but it shows on your aspect graph.

Pluto in Scorpio conjunct ASC is a very potent placement. First of all, Pluto in Scoprio says you WILL evolve in the way you bond with people - in the way you relate to others - in the way you are in relationship. Your past life symbol (South Node) is in Cancer, 8th house suggesting that you are defined greatly by other people - especially family - and that you tend to be too close - perhaps dependent in some way. Perhaps what other people close to you think - matters too much. The North Node is the remedy - and it says you need to go within yourself and seek your own wise counsel - go with what is right and who you are from down deep inside. The Saturn in Aquarius, 3rd house is saying you need to be your own person - you need to follow your own heart and not be what others want you to be.

Pluto on the ASC with Scorpio rising is experienced as being intense by others. Perhaps they feel you see right through them and it feels scary. Perhaps you have it there because you need to separate yourself out from others. Scorpio rising tends to be very cautious in relationships and doesn't share itself very readily. It doesn't trust. You probably need that there so you can be careful who you attach yourself to.

In a way, you are revising your self-concept - who you think you are in relationships. You're learning to be more independent. At the same time, Your Sun in Taurus is in the 6th house, where people usually like to be helpful. Taurus likes to keep busy, likes to keep it simple, and perfers to keep social contacts superficial and pleasant. So, you may like doing simple tasks that are helpful to others, but you don't need to be best friends.

The T-square to Mars in Aries in the 4th house - is saying - you need to be independent from your family. You don't have to say good-bye to them. That's not what it necessarily means, although some people with toxic families do need to do that. It definitely means that you need to set some boundaries with them - to separate yourself out from who they want you to be and who you want to be. Mars in Aries is good at setting boundaries and letting people know when they've crossed the line. If you get your self-esteem or self-value through helping others, then this will be a challenge. You will have to decide how much you want to help and when helping is at your expense. You want to develop your sense of value in other ways - not just through being helpful. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being helpful. Nothing at all. But there is something wrong with it when you don't develop a sense of value for your other talents and gifts - and you help at your expense - when it isn't good for you at all. Then it is damaging.

Your chart is saying you need to develop yourself, expand yourself, grow, learn and enjoy becoming more who you truly are - not just a wonderful, helpful person. YES, you will be of service to others and you'll be great at what you do. But, you will be happier doing something that also develops your ego and value at the same time - expands you, challenges you, makes you grow as a person.

This is not a full reading, but I believe I've answered your question.

Thank you Harmelia. You explained it to me very well. You completely answered my question, but did not say anything about the second T-Square created by the trine of Uranus and Neptune, which I think is more harmonious.

I also wonder one thing, it looks like I'm a Pluto person, the ruler of the chart is Pluto (could I be really wrong is that?). But I have Pluto in opposition to the sun, what could that mean?

I am also interested in the same aspects, Jupiter trine on Mercury and Venus, and lunar squares on Mercury and Venus.

I do not know much about lunar nodes, can a T-square with Mars be considered a good aspect? Then he also forms T-Square with Venus.