My father covid and critical.

sakji

Hello Astrologers,

My father is in critical condition beacause of covid19. We have admitted him in icu. We Don't have much money.
I want you people to see if he is going to survive this . My financial is super bad.

He has given me and my brother everything best he can give in his life but he never did any financial planning he is an ex ranji trophy circketer and retired gov employee . I don't have his Birth time . Only have his DOB and birth place see below.
Can you analyze using my chart ?

Father details-
D. O. B--25/08/1955
Birth place --nagpur maharashtra

My birth detail-
D. O. B--24/08/1995
Nagpur, maharshtra
Time-06. 58 am.

creativei

Sorry to hear that . i pray to god for his quick recovery .

As per vedic you are leo asc 9th house falls in aries . 9th lord in 2nd is some what weak its 6 houses away from 9th so father life is not good , father had many problems in his life even his profession itself related to sports which is kind of battling . also you have ketu in 9th this gives detached weird eccentric father , who is emotionally absent . always outdoor only . 9th is aspected by saturn rahu and mars who is 9th lord as well . but sat rahu are rogues . as per your chart father asc falls in Aries planetary alignment are same . but you have to see aries asc for lordship wise . currently you are going ketu dasa who is in 9th ketu should act like mars so he must give 9th house power . again if we take aries asc for father ketu in 1st and lord of that house mars who also owns 8th is sitting in 6th of ilness and diseases . ketu denotes virus and bacterial fever . ketu is in aswini so ketu has full power to excrete his duty . having running 8th lord dasa for father its very sad to say any good thing . planets will do their duty sure . i predicted most of my family relatives illness and it came true last year when my granny in death bed i said chances are less , even my father made fun , but it happened as i said . so take care of your father well be with him . give moral support to your mother .

In D12 which specifically tells about parents is also afflicted for father . 9th lord deblit 8th lord in 9th . 9th lord is aspected by 12th lord sat 12th is loss . till july he will be in danger mode if crosses july then no problem

for your soul satisfaction you can do prayers like mirtunjaya japa danvantri homa ayush homa etc but as per astrology chances are less/no . its all in gods hands lets hope for good ..

Last edited:

sakji

Thank you so much for your replay creatiev.

Yes There are less chance that he will recover.
we are having money issue continuing his treatment. Can you please read my chart and tell when will all this end..... I didnt had any problem in first half of ketu dasha but can you predict how will be the next coming months.....i am financially zero with huge debt and i really want to save my father or atleast not stop his treatment because i dont have money. But its okay.
And can you please see for my mother also i don't have her birth time.

You said
"father life is not good , father had many problems in his life even his profession itself related to sports which is kind of battling . also you have ketu in 9th this gives detached weird eccentric father , who is emotionally absent "

Just want to say... No he is never detached or emotionally absent father he is most loving and caring father. He is most dedicated father. he drinks alcohol still he is fun.
Profession- central gov employee 38 years service and ex ranji cricketer .

Thankyou!!!

creativei

Thank you so much for your replay creatiev.

Yes There are less chance that he will recover.
we are having money issue continuing his treatment. Can you please read my chart and tell when will all this end..... I didnt had any problem in first half of ketu dasha but can you predict how will be the next coming months.....i am financially zero with huge debt and i really want to save my father or atleast not stop his treatment because i dont have money. But its okay.
And can you please see for my mother also i don't have her birth time.

You said
"father life is not good , father had many problems in his life even his profession itself related to sports which is kind of battling . also you have ketu in 9th this gives detached weird eccentric father , who is emotionally absent "

Just want to say... No he is never detached or emotionally absent father he is most loving and caring father. He is most dedicated father. he drinks alcohol still he is fun.
Profession- central gov employee 38 years service and ex ranji cricketer .

Thankyou!!!

Oh nice to know but i said what traditional text says may be 9th lord aspecting 9th may have reduced ill effects , i cant think other than this , its only because this you had a father role . else sat rahu aspecting 9th , ketu in 9th is not good at all .

your life is nice other than usual problems you have all comforts not like fathers life . that suffering will goes upto him it wont affect you . this ketu dasa will be standstill , things happens related to father religion higher education etc . mars in 2nd house is good for finance though person has limited education finance wise its nice . next venus dasa will be super good 10th lord in 1st with 1st lord 2nd n 11th lord you earn wel in profession wil earn through your wisdom and divine grace . may be business or working in private company in good rank . even you get political influence too in sun dasa . professional success guranteed but only after marriage ! . you will see professional changes after march 2022 . after that everything happens regarding prof and marriage . but for now concentrate on dad , indeed u get help for sure since jupiter venus sun placed well theres no much problem . at last you get help from someone by gods grace .

Hora chart is also fairly nice though 2nd lord retro but its aspected by jupiter so it wont harm you much , though you may have occasional expenditure and debts by virtue of lagna lord saturn solves all .. you enjoy moderate wealth .

mars bukti is starting in 2021 sep and exists till 2022 feb . if it didnt then rahu sure rahu is in venus star also rahu aspects 9th too . in d12 9th mars is deblil . but is ending will be peaceful since jupiter aspects lagna .

sakji

Thank you for your rplying.

Can you pls explain below i didn't understand what you said.

"mars bukti is starting in 2021 sep and exists till 2022 feb . if it didnt then rahu sure rahu is in venus star also rahu aspects 9th too . in d12 9th mars is deblil . but is ending will be peaceful since jupiter aspects lagna"

Thank you

sakji

And please tell when he will go ...i really want him to go leave peacefully now... Pls pls i just want him to pass away painlessly now before he suffers.

creativei

And please tell when he will go ...i really want him to go leave peacefully now... Pls pls i just want him to pass away painlessly now before he suffers.

please dont insists me more and more i feel sad to say these kind of things please be with your father at this moment its imp ., throw everything aside .

i said currently u r having ketu dasa mars bukti it lasts til sep this year . and rahu starts sep and ends in feb . so rahu will do since he should act like sat and he is in chitra mars star who is 9th lord ! . if he escapes rahu bukti then he lives long but seldom no chance . planets never shows mercy . take care be with dad . let our prayers reaches god ...