Step-family synastry. Fated to become family?

keenlao

I haven't been able to find a lot of information on charts between parent (or step parent) and a child, as most information is geared toward romantic compatibility.

What can you tell me about the step parent/ child relationship between these two? The relationship between the step-parent and I feels fated and I wonder if there is an element of fate between him and my daughter. Curious how they activate each other's life paths, and what their feelings toward each other are.

I have attached their individual natal charts, synastry and composite. Thank you for taking a look.

Attachments

• AS_NATAL.png
    AS_NATAL.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 49
  • JD_NATAL.jpg
    JD_NATAL.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 32
  • AS_JD_SYNASTRY.jpg
    AS_JD_SYNASTRY.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 33
  • AS_JD_COMPOSITE.jpg
    AS_JD_COMPOSITE.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

petosiris

Banned
Good catch petosiris! Post has been edited with corrected charts :p

Glad I could have been of some help at least. No experience whatsoever with step-family synastry, but Moon conjunctions and Sun oppositions look interesting symbolically, as the Moon indicates the wife of the father and the mother in the nocturnal chart of the daughter, whereas the oppositions of the Suns with Jupiter may be related to an indication of step-fatherhood as in ''Concerning a stepfather, take the point directly opposite the Lot <of the Father>'' - Valens. These are two interesting coincidences.

Last edited: