I found out i have had Borderline Personality Disorder?

Cobra888

Hey guys...so recently i have looked into this disorder in particular...and it certainly explained majority of my actions and emotions that i go through. I tend to feel emotionally intense when im active, but at the moment, im feeling normal...and by that i feel empty and honestly anxious. throughout my life ive had moments of abuse,abandonment, and abuse. Is therE anything in my chart, or a chart in general that can indicate a BPD?

it explains why i always feel short tempered, and have unstable thoughts that really affect me everyday.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_veers.1294.3917.jpg
    astro_2gw_veers.1294.3917.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 46

JOS

Hey guys...so recently i have looked into this disorder in particular...and it certainly explained majority of my actions and emotions that i go through. I tend to feel emotionally intense when im active, but at the moment, im feeling normal...and by that i feel empty and honestly anxious. throughout my life ive had moments of abuse,abandonment, and abuse. Is therE anything in my chart, or a chart in general that can indicate a BPD?

it explains why i always feel short tempered, and have unstable thoughts that really affect me everyday.

If you have scorpio moon that's absolute normal tendency :) can easily mislook.

I cant read chart, however I was looking into this topic deep lately. There is a very fine line between the types or characteristics of NPD, you might have genetic underpinning triggered by childhood traumas if you consideration correct. The major signs comes out in relationship, absolute toxic, controlling tendency etc. You might be just anxious or depressed more easily

Cobra888

If you have scorpio moon that's absolute normal tendency :) can easily mislook.

I cant read chart, however I was looking into this topic deep lately. There is a very fine line between the types or characteristics of NPD, you might have genetic underpinning triggered by childhood traumas if you consideration correct. The major signs comes out in relationship, absolute toxic, controlling tendency etc. You might be just anxious or depressed more easily

I have a Moon in Cancer, and what baffles me is that it's sextile Saturn and Trine Mars...so I don't see what's wrong with me. I haven't really described what is really affecting me or the symptoms itself, but I found out I had it since my emotions tend to become incredibly intense. One day I'll find someone amazing and so worth it, the next I wish for their death and genuenly lacking sympathy. I've also had recommendations to seek therapy which is something that I've been looking forward to.

I used to think it was being anxious or depressed...But as I had lost relationships/friendships due to my symptoms, I've basically been confident I have symptoms related to it. It's not only childhood trauma, but relationships, friendships, family, myself...everything whether feels "calm" in the sense of feeling empty and suicidal, or I start having panic attacks and scream and lash out in frustration and anger. As I write this, I'm just feeling tense.

JOS

Doesn't sound good indeed. Good thing you watch out for the consequences and can admit it. Good step to at least identify what's going on.
Problem is if it's some abandonment issue, its shows up in your relationships as result so it can indicate you the symptoms.

IleneK

Premium Member

This sounds like pretty typical emotion life for one your age [especially one with almost an exact trine between Moon in Cancer and Mars in Pisces] rather than a very serious mental illness. Short of an actual BPD diagnosis from a mental health professional, what would be useful for you now is to begin to cultivate some means to meet what life gives and has given you.
That will be of great assistance in this matter.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi cobra888
any of these BPD t bipolar labels have strong and antagonist Uranus and Saturn aspects along with some form of abusive environment.

you have Uranus opposed to Saturn which would give the potential for severe mood swings and you have mars square to the chiron/pluto conjunction which would show you have been raised in a abusive environment and hence your behavior could reflect the symptoms associated with BPD .I think the favorable moon aspects have kept you from developing more severe symptoms such as bi polar labeled behavior.

rahu

Cobra888

hi cobra888
any of these BPD t bipolar labels have strong and antagonist Uranus and Saturn aspects along with some form of abusive environment.

you have Uranus opposed to Saturn which would give the potential for severe mood swings and you have mars square to the chiron/pluto conjunction which would show you have been raised in a abusive environment and hence your behavior could reflect the symptoms associated with BPD .I think the favorable moon aspects have kept you from developing more severe symptoms such as bi polar labeled behavior.

rahu

Hey rahu!

Unfortunately...those symptoms of bipolar related emotions are a huge part of my issue. I tend to constantly feel one thing an hour, and then the next few hours feel a completely different emotion. It happens at such an intense rate, from Absolute hatred to forgiveness...it's weird. I started feeling so empty if I don't feel anything in general.

rahu

Banned
hi cobra88

you mars square to pluto and chiron usually leave one with little empathy for others as this is a very selfish can critical aspect.
the midpoint of mars/pluto and mars/chiron is conjunct to your sun which suggest that you very physically abused as a child. this would increase you lack of empathy. the sun is also square to Jupiter which can show that you have had bad interactions with authority figures. this can also show the abusive environment of childhood was generational. this means that there is a streak of abuse thru the generations of your family and so the negative behavior is just part of the "normal" family dynamics.
the sun/Jupiter square's midpoint is conjunct to mars which again points to a heritage of abusive relationships. this could show a particularly destructive grandfather or uncle.

in addition ,you have another interesting aspect that is not directly related to the afore mentioned aspects.

you have a mercury/Neptune conjunction conjunct the south node.
this is a aspect of mental creativity . it gives a strong psychic ability but this ability can be confusing as Neptune can bring strange visions and dreams. this aspect can even bring "visions" into your waking mind so you may have had experiencers when you had difficulties distinguishing the real from the unreal.

the mercury/Neptune/south node stellium , in conjunction with your abusive aspect can indicate you were subject to emotional cruelty as a child which would cause you to doubt yourself.

rahu