When will I become permanent in my employment?

IKOPIKOP

Hi guys,

I have been asking this question last April. I hope for a better situation this time.

Here what I take from the chart.

I am Moon strong in my 1st house. Indicate that I am in better condition this time. More confident on my self.
Since I am working as a part timer I think I should look at the 6th house for the job. 6th house Sagittarius. So Jupiter is the job. Jupiter is in very early degree of Scorpio in my 4th house. Jupiter is peregrine and located in the End of Matters. I don't know what to take about this.
If I take 10th house as the job, I got Mars in Terms in Virgo. Mars is in my 3rd house of communication conjunct with the poor Venus (the 2nd house ruler for the 10th)

In reception, I got mixed mutual reception between Moon and Jupiter.
Moon in Exaltation of Jupiter but Jupiter is in Fall of Moon. Got applying Trine with the two significators. My boss or the job see me as a very valuable worker. I am capable of taking charge in what ever task I am given. But why I am not happy with the job? (I negatively received the job as in Fall). I am not happy with the salary but I understand the economy is not conducive to give me a rise at the moment. That's why I did not communicate with my boss about a pay rise.
Between Moon and the 10th house ruler Mars. We have a nice mutual reception both in each other Triplicity. But this is only a sign of generosity. No aspect between the two. I take this as, my boss/job intent to promote me to become permanent but something preventing it from happening at this moment. I saw the separating aspect square between Mars and Saturn. This might cause the delay. Saturn rules my 7th and 8th house placed in my 6th of daily work. Saturn is about to aspect (square) with the Venus the 2nd house of the 10th. I can guess. The business' financial is not stable enough to have another permanent staff at this moment.
I noticed the Moon applying Opposite the Pluto in my 7th house. Something is ended and something new started I supposed. I hope this indicate that I am ending my job as a part timer and start as a full timer worker! But I have to be careful, this might rise some issue of power and control in the future.

This is confusing for me.

* With Moon and Jupiter (6th ruler) they have positive negative mutual reception with a good applying aspect.

* With Moon and Mars (10th ruler) mutual reception (Triplicity) but no Aspect.

Will I become permanent in my employment? MAYBE.
When? 7 something in Days or Month. ( I got this form applying aspect between Moon and Jupiter (6th ruler) both in Angular, with Moon in Cardinal sign and Jupiter in Fixed sign)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when_will_i_become_permanent_in_my_job_hr.35652.3184.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_will_i_become_permanent_in_my_job_hr.35652.3184.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: