Missing coworker?

moonmoney

Missing coworker? [Resolved!]

Hello, all. My coworker hasn't shown up to work for a few days and nobody can get in touch with him. It could be that he just decided to leave due to pressure/health issues, but that seems very unlike him. I am especially concerned BECAUSE of the forementioned health issues, and was wondering if a chart could give me some insight.

I (female) am Saturn, domicile in Capricorn 1st house. LOL. This seems very obvious. Now I don't know which I should be reading him as. My first instinct was Mars in 8th house Leo because I thought 3rd house ruled coworkers? But then I realized that I maybe should be reading him as 7th (since he is opposite me, and he is the queried) which would make him moon in the 2nd. I'm really not sure.

It worries me if he is Mars in the 8th.

All key objects seem to be reflecting the situation accurately although I can't read it well--- me, him (?), the 2nd house, the 8th house, the moon and Mars. I see a lot of stuff going on over in the 7th house and I am not sure what to make of it. Venus sitting on the Sun seems benefic, so does Mars in the 8th symbolize HIS career (10th house Scorpio) coming to and end because of a recent event? Seems Venus could be a 6th house matter but also potentially a love interest?

Could someone please give me some insight? I know people have fun with this. I'm really worried about him and want to know if he is OK

Attachments

• al.jpg
    al.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

waybread

Have people been to his home? In cases of real worry, you might phone your local police department, and ask if they (or a social services agency in your area) conduct wellness checks. If you work for a big enough employer, the human resources department may have information on emergency contacts. Possibly it's best if the supervisor undertakes these calls.

Your co-worker would be either the 11th house (friends and associates) or 7th house (a catch-all for the other person.) To learn about your co-worker as house #7, we set the 7th house as equal to the first house, and count houses around the horoscope from there, using your co-workers house #7 as house #1.

The 7th house is ruled by the moon. In his turned 8th house, I think your co-worker might have had a life-threatening health problem. With Neptune there, there is a chance of problems with medication, or even drugs or alcohol. Possibly checking area hospitals would be a good idea, also.

I sure don't mean to alarm you. Please realize that I am only an amateur, and that I often make mistakes. Please let us know what happens.

moonmoney

Have people been to his home? In cases of real worry, you might phone your local police department, and ask if they (or a social services agency in your area) conduct wellness checks. If you work for a big enough employer, the human resources department may have information on emergency contacts. Possibly it's best if the supervisor undertakes these calls.

Your co-worker would be either the 11th house (friends and associates) or 7th house (a catch-all for the other person.) To learn about your co-worker as house #7, we set the 7th house as equal to the first house, and count houses around the horoscope from there, using your co-workers house #7 as house #1.

The 7th house is ruled by the moon. In his turned 8th house, I think your co-worker might have had a life-threatening health problem. With Neptune there, there is a chance of problems with medication, or even drugs or alcohol. Possibly checking area hospitals would be a good idea, also.

I sure don't mean to alarm you. Please realize that I am only an amateur, and that I often make mistakes. Please let us know what happens.

Hi! Unfortunately, I am not sure if there is a good address on file for this. Yesterday I went to the address listed on his paychecks but found a home I am not sure anyone is living in, looks like it’s being renovated. I guess I t’s possible he moved and didn’t update his info but there’s no way to know. He does not have a cell phone and nobody has been able to contact him at the number we have.

I know that he had been having issues with his blood pressure medication and hasn’t really been himself lately, seems to have been low energy and in a lot of pain. And I realize that if he had some sort of addiction, it might not be glaringly obvious to anyone. He has shown up late to work before, and I know the physical demands of the job have been a lot, but he has never just not shown up without contacting us.

One of my coworkers called around to hospitals and didn’t find him. I would *love* to file a report or wellness check but I don’t have enough info to do so IMO. And we work in a very small family owned business—so none of this is really anyone’s specific “job.” We work in a restaurant, which generally sees a high turnover rate. But this man has been here for perhaps over a decade and is our kitchen manager.

I am worried, and so scared that he might have just died in his home slowly and painfully because nobody got to him in time.

Thank you so much for your reply. If you or anyone else has additional insight I would appreciate it

Last edited:

waybread

Moonmoney, you are doing the best you can. If his address on file with the restaurant looks like it's being renovated, possibly his landlord can say if he's still living there. Anyone working there should know who owns the building.

I don't see how it could hurt to ask the police to try to locate him. If they decline, fair enough; but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Please let us know what happens.

moonmoney

Moonmoney, you are doing the best you can. If his address on file with the restaurant looks like it's being renovated, possibly his landlord can say if he's still living there. Anyone working there should know who owns the building.

I don't see how it could hurt to ask the police to try to locate him. If they decline, fair enough; but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Please let us know what happens.

Here’s kind of an update, kind of context:

I told my boss what I found when I went to the address and my boss mentioned that this coworker had very recently moved. Oops, OK, that explains that. Why there is not a new address on file is beyond me, but like I said it’s a very small place and can be a bit lax. So we don’t have info for a police report or wellness check.

At the end of the day yesterday, a coworker said that they finally got an answer on the phone number we have for the missing guy, and that the person who answered said we have the wrong number. The coworker insists it sounds like the missing coworker, but I called myself and the person who answered did not sound like the missing coworker in my opinion.

The people in the kitchen seem to believe that the missing coworker had been using crack cocaine and is on a bender. In my experience, his behavior doesn’t fit the bill. I was raised by a crack addict, and that parent was never able to hold a job and was very socially high and low. I suspected from the missing coworker perhaps a secret alcohol or pain killer problem due to lateness, but he has never been absent like this or not called—he is old, overweight, limps around, acts subdued, has a known blood pressure condition. So I’m more inclined to suspect a health problem.

So, there’s a lack of communication and disagreement. Since the kitchen had more contact with him, I admit they may have known him better. But they’re a group that’s very likely to immediately think the worst and jump to character conclusions when they don’t know what they’re talking about. I’ve seen it happen with them in less serious situations.

I have doubts about the phone call, because I’ve known the missing guy to have to use a pay phone and not have a cell phone on his work commute. Possible it’s someone else on the phone and it isn’t his number anymore, etc etc.. Coworker has been a fixture here for like 15 years, and has been reliable, so I just don’t know.

I have decided to drop it for now and just wait until I hear something more substantial, if I ever do. If there was anything I could have done to help before, too much time has gone by for me to be able to do anything now. I reached out to a family member on FB who probably won’t see the message since we aren’t connected in any way. If something new happens, I will update.

moonmoney

Update: coworker was back at work today!!! Not sure what happened, did not want to pry. Will update again if I get more info on the “why” of it all. But if he’s still employed I’m assuming it was a good reason. He just said he had some type of “episode.” Its the 24th. Thanks for your help!