Hades moon- questions for other moon Pluto folk

Whoam1

My hades moon is a square but also a contra-parallel so it Is at opposition strength. I just have a few questions for other Moon Pluto folk

1) does this placement mean anything to you?

2)do you believe this placement to actually bring the subconscious of Pluto to your emotional front?

3) does this placement/aspect overwhelm your moon sign/ does it bring it out further?

4) can you apply this aspect to your everyday life and how?

Please list your aspect from moon to Pluto, your moon sign and the house your moon is in. I'm curious to see if there's any correlation between hades moon people or any actually significance of this aspect.

belabismo

My hades moon is a square but also a contra-parallel so it Is at opposition strength. I just have a few questions for other Moon Pluto folk

2)do you believe this placement to actually bring the subconscious of Pluto to your emotional front?

3) does this placement/aspect overwhelm your moon sign/ does it bring it out further?

Please list your aspect from moon to Pluto, your moon sign and the house your moon is in. I'm curious to see if there's any correlation between hades moon people or any actually significance of this aspect.

I have my Scorpio moon conjunct Pluto in the 3rd.
Also in aspect to Ascendant, MC, Neptune/Uranus, Saturn, and Mars.

1. I have probably done the bulk of my astrology reading and research into this aspect of mine. I've always had dramatic emotions so I think this is why this aspect was the most interesting to read about to me.

2. I'm assuming by this question you mean subconscious motivations become conscious due to the aspect? I like to think I am very emotionally honest with myself and aware of my underlying motivations, whether I feel compelled to change my behavior or not.

3. I don't think so, at least not in particular my Pluto aspect. I think on the whole I have a complicated moon with a Saturn square, Pluto conjunction, and it being in Scorpio.

4. I have the tendency to brood when I am upset. I also have the tendency to obsessively research a particular topic. Like if I get into the mindset that I want to go to XYZ school, I'll obsessively find all the information I can on that topic, talk about it for days, etc. But I also have a tendency to be fickle and change my mind - that is probably my Pisces Mars. I am more likely to be suspicious of others than welcoming. But other aspects and placements of mine also suggest this as well. I like to think and talk about issues like power struggles and power dynamics, social problems, etc. To me a lot of these are Pluto problems - poverty, corruption, etc. I like to figure out people's motivations - what makes people tick, how their positive and negative life experiences affect their lives. I like raw emotionally honest music, movies, TV. I think there's a lot of influence to one's taste in these things but I definitely think my moon plays a big hand. I also like occult subjects whether in media or things like astrology, of course. :smile: But I also have my Sun in 8th and this has a hand in those things too.

Have you read Healing Pluto Problems by Donna Cunningham? She talks about prominent Pluto placements and what that means for your natal chart. I find her writing very useful and her style very clear and informative.

There's also The Hades Moon by Judy Hall. Her book is more metaphor-oriented than Cunningham's and for a more advanced astrologer. She talks about some themes associated with the Hades moon.

Both are available as an e-book.

JOS

Good question.
I am happy to have this aspect. It brings some depth to everything essentially I get in touch with. Yes there are some dark side to it but that is also welcomed. I think it's similar to scorpio moon, maybe that's why I feel them or sense them from miles away. Not interested in relationships lack of that emotional depth I can relate to. I consider as cool thing

Whoam1

I have my Scorpio moon conjunct Pluto in the 3rd.
Also in aspect to Ascendant, MC, Neptune/Uranus, Saturn, and Mars.

1. I have probably done the bulk of my astrology reading and research into this aspect of mine. I've always had dramatic emotions so I think this is why this aspect was the most interesting to read about to me.

2. I'm assuming by this question you mean subconscious motivations become conscious due to the aspect? I like to think I am very emotionally honest with myself and aware of my underlying motivations, whether I feel compelled to change my behavior or not.

3. I don't think so, at least not in particular my Pluto aspect. I think on the whole I have a complicated moon with a Saturn square, Pluto conjunction, and it being in Scorpio.

4. I have the tendency to brood when I am upset. I also have the tendency to obsessively research a particular topic. Like if I get into the mindset that I want to go to XYZ school, I'll obsessively find all the information I can on that topic, talk about it for days, etc. But I also have a tendency to be fickle and change my mind - that is probably my Pisces Mars. I am more likely to be suspicious of others than welcoming. But other aspects and placements of mine also suggest this as well. I like to think and talk about issues like power struggles and power dynamics, social problems, etc. To me a lot of these are Pluto problems - poverty, corruption, etc. I like to figure out people's motivations - what makes people tick, how their positive and negative life experiences affect their lives. I like raw emotionally honest music, movies, TV. I think there's a lot of influence to one's taste in these things but I definitely think my moon plays a big hand. I also like occult subjects whether in media or things like astrology, of course. :smile: But I also have my Sun in 8th and this has a hand in those things too.

Have you read Healing Pluto Problems by Donna Cunningham? She talks about prominent Pluto placements and what that means for your natal chart. I find her writing very useful and her style very clear and informative.

There's also The Hades Moon by Judy Hall. Her book is more metaphor-oriented than Cunningham's and for a more advanced astrologer. She talks about some themes associated with the Hades moon.

Both are available as an e-book.

I've heard of both of those authors before and wasn't sure if I should read there work on this subject matter. My moon is also in the eighth house it is a bit overwhelming for me at times. To me Pluto isn't evil, it's misunderstanding and then people do awful things because they feel so isolated and alone at times that they are invisible, and no one will notice the things they do to get back at the people who have wronged them.

My moon does trine Saturn but I don't know how to relate to that aspect. Maybe it's the moon being in the 8th and asoecting pluto that causes that. I do consider this placement a wholesome placement myself as it helps me feel. The over arching energy that my persona puts out can be very aquarian and detached but this moon placement helps counteract that.

Whoam1

Good question.
I am happy to have this aspect. It brings some depth to everything essentially I get in touch with. Yes there are some dark side to it but that is also welcomed. I think it's similar to scorpio moon, maybe that's why I feel them or sense them from miles away. Not interested in relationships lack of that emotional depth I can relate to. I consider as cool thing

I feel similar to a Scorpio moon too. Maybe that's due to the moon in the 8th too or that Venus is in the moon decan of Scorpio. I tell you that I do have some Virgo moon traits but often times don't relate on the depths that the moon should relate to.

JOS

I feel similar to a Scorpio moon too. Maybe that's due to the moon in the 8th too or that Venus is in the moon decan of Scorpio. I tell you that I do have some Virgo moon traits but often times don't relate on the depths that the moon should relate to.

You may able to sense them too, try, it's fun :)

Whoam1

You might consider your relationship with and experience of your mother. The moon rules one's mother.

She was an addict, neglectful at times. Definitely broken and distant, but our relationship has healed, she also lied to me about my father (that I had a different one than my siblings) and my biological dads sister made my mom tell me.