does he like me?

aquarius7000

Hi,

The Sun (him) will soon enter Capricorn, the sign of Saturn (you). Then Sun will be in Saturn's (your) dignity, which means his liking could develop into fondness. Saturn, too, will enter into Cap - its own sign, so might get a little selfish and think more about itself (you about yourself) and not much about him (the Sun).

Let us know how things develop.

breeze

Hi Tikana,

I have just seen your post. I have not received any email notifications somehow.

I have a chart of my own with the outcome with Sun-Saturn conjuction which I think wld. Be a sample chart for perfection in the next sign. I do not want to keep this thread busy. I can p.m. You the chart and the details if you want to see the chart. If you think that the chart is a radical one, I can post it here in the forum for study purposes.

And do you think, you can ask Anthony and Nina if they have any charts they can share with us :) That wld, be great help.

yes I know .. I talked to Anthony about it/Nina Gryphon agrees that it may not be an evasion if both conjunct in another sign .. Lilly avoids evasions..
go figure .. like I said I haven't seen a single question that worked.

I am truly wobbling over the evasion issue.. This question has come up a few times on another group very recently.. unless I see solid chain of charts that has evasion / connection with 2 planets in another sign --- I wanna be a bit skeptical .. it is not in my nature to be an optimist :)

I will ask Anthony if I can recreate a chart and repost it here... I don't wanna step into his turf without asking :)
it will be a good exercise

T

Last edited:

tikana

Hi Tikana,

I have just seen your post. I have not received any email notifications somehow.

I have a chart of my own with the outcome with Sun-Saturn conjuction which I think wld. Be a sample chart for perfection in the next sign. I do not want to keep this thread busy. I can p.m. You the chart and the details if you want to see the chart. If you think that the chart is a radical one, I can post it here in the forum for study purposes.

Please post it in anew thread ...its interesting going through charts that have been resolved