We seem to be arguing constantly!

kimiko8

In the synastry chart, inner circle is mine, outer circle is his;

I have a strong Sun trine his Mercury and Moon, and we communicate amazingly together. We love through talk. We've talked about and shared ideas, dreams and emotions we've never said aloud to ourselves (Composite Moon in Scorpio). Everyone remarks that we're an extremely odd and unlikely pair, and our friends have said that love how we interact with each other in front of them without losing our own personalities. Things are great!

Until it comes to values (probably the Venus- Sun opposition). Things like what to teach the kids, how to behave with people, how to treat extended family- things just seem to go nuclear- we both bring out the big guns and just cannot give each other half an inch. I personally feel I end up doubling down on things I'm not that serious about, and more than once he's apologized for overstepping with the argument because he "wanted to make his point"- in my opinion sometimes he's just a contrarian for the heck of it.

Our arguments escalate until someone calls out "stop, this is stupid" because neither of us want to fight with each other. During the worst of those times I've asked that we break up, since we seem to disagree on important things, or at least give each other a break, but he's not willing to. I'm more than happy to stay in his arms forever but I dread that the end might just be an argument away.

What is going on? Am I missing something?

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 40

katydid

You 2 have Mars in Cancer opposed to his Mercury/Saturn in Capricorn. Cancer/Capricorn being the children/family values axis.

You both have Chiron in Cancer so you take feelings and family very seriously but are both somewhat unreasonable/hyper sensitive when it comes to your personal expectations and beliefs concerning family loyalty, honour, etc.

Chiron shows where we are most vulnerable and most wounded from the past. You both have Chiron in Cancer and so family is where you may have experienced childhood pain and loss and so it is where we cannot compromise because of that extreme sensitivity. :bandit:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

In the synastry chart, inner circle is mine, outer circle is his;

I have a strong Sun trine his Mercury and Moon, and we communicate amazingly together. We love through talk. We've talked about and shared ideas, dreams and emotions we've never said aloud to ourselves (Composite Moon in Scorpio). Everyone remarks that we're an extremely odd and unlikely pair, and our friends have said that love how we interact with each other in front of them without losing our own personalities. Things are great!

Until it comes to values (probably the Venus- Sun opposition). Things like what to teach the kids, how to behave with people, how to treat extended family- things just seem to go nuclear- we both bring out the big guns and just cannot give each other half an inch. I personally feel I end up doubling down on things I'm not that serious about, and more than once he's apologized for overstepping with the argument because he "wanted to make his point"- in my opinion sometimes he's just a contrarian for the heck of it.

Our arguments escalate

until someone calls out "stop, this is stupid" because neither of us want to fight with each other. During the worst of those times I've asked that we break up, since we seem to disagree on important things, or at least give each other a break, but he's not willing to. I'm more than happy to stay in his arms forever but I dread that the end might just be an argument away.

What is going on? Am I missing something?
Notice your Cancer Mars conjunct his Cancer ascendant :smile:

kimiko8

Notice your Cancer Mars conjunct his Cancer ascendant :smile:

That can't be, that's my idiot Cancer Mars egging my stupid Cancer Ascendant :lol:

He has a beautiful Saggi Mars and a regal Taurus ascendant :love:

I think perhaps the charts are a bit messy, do you suggest another view?

kimiko8

You 2 have Mars in Cancer opposed to his Mercury/Saturn in Capricorn. Cancer/Capricorn being the children/family values axis.

You both have Chiron in Cancer so you take feelings and family very seriously but are both somewhat unreasonable/hyper sensitive when it comes to your personal expectations and beliefs concerning family loyalty, honour, etc.

Chiron shows where we are most vulnerable and most wounded from the past. You both have Chiron in Cancer and so family is where you may have experienced childhood pain and loss and so it is where we cannot compromise because of that extreme sensitivity. :bandit:

Thank you! That makes sense actually. I never knew how to see his Chiron in Cancer because Chiron is just too much for me to understand. Family wise, my values are similar to his mother's because imo she's a success, but somehow that riles him more.

I thoroughly detest my Mars in Cancer, it seems to annoy everything in my chart and in everyone else's!