How come I am not controlling (Scorpio Moon)

wan

Hello. I have been here for so long that I don't remember whether I asked for a reading of my chart. But anyway, just in case I didn't, here it is at the bottom.

Couple things I am wondering:

1. How come I am not a control freak at all, despite having a Scorpio Moon? I heard that Scorps are supposed to be very big on controlling. But the truth is that I am actually quite laid-back. I am also not into the acquisition of power, either. Kinda strange.

2. How come I am so big on learning, especially learning English? I look at my 3rd house, the house of learning, and there is no planet. I do have Mars in Gemini, but am not sure how to interpret it. My 9th house of higher learning is occupied, though, so maybe this has something to do with it.

A few random thoughts: I have my Nadir in the ever-changing Gemini sign. But for some reason, I really haven't changed abode that frequently. I think I managed to move out twice in the past decade (though I always moved back home). Also, I heard that women are attracted to men who embody their Sun as well as Mars, however I am never attracted to guys with Leo placements (I have my Sun in Leo). I *am* hugely attracted to men with Gemini influences, though. One thing I can really identify with is my Saturn on my descendant. I have zero close friends and I am quite a recluse. I could literally go for weeks without having any human contact and be fine with it.

Anyway, just wondering what in my chart pops out to you guys. Anything is appreciated.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 44

Gemini888

You have several planets in Leo, with Merc and Venus in 5H. Also Pisces Asc and chart ruler in Leo. It wouldn't surprise me if you see yourself as a party-loving, lazy lion.

Moon in Scorpio but in 9H. You are very intense in your search for knowledge. Your liking for foreign language is the result. Are you attracted to a foreign culture btw?

(BTW I've seen the Neptune conj MC you were talking about. Looks beautiful, with it being your modern chart ruler. I would imagine you are the ultimate truth-seeker)

Last edited:

wan

Thank you Gemini888 for replying and yes, you are absolutely correct, I LOVE foreign culture, namely the Canadian culture (I am an immigrant from a totally different part of the globe). I especially like white guys.

I also do consider myself a truth-seeker of sorts. Very spot-on.

StillOne

Personally, I think it's due to your Moon in Quincunx to Mars in Gemini. I think Mars here will disrupt the expression of your Moon in Scorpio in subtle ways. Personally, I think Mars in Gemini will disagree with control since it's time consuming as Gemini is a quicker sign and will want to move along.

For being here so long I'm surprised you posted that chart instead of a Astro.com chart. The one you posted is rather difficult to read.

ETA: Are you self controlling?

Last edited:

wan

Personally, I think it's due to your Moon in Quincunx to Mars in Gemini. I think Mars here will disrupt the expression of your Moon in Scorpio in subtle ways. Personally, I think Mars in Gemini will disagree with control since it's time consuming as Gemini is a quicker sign and will want to move along.

For being here so long I'm surprised you posted that chart instead of a Astro.com chart. The one you posted is rather difficult to read.

Is it too small?

ETA: Are you self controlling?
What is self-controlling?