(Relocation chart) How to find a best place for me to transfer (University)

markus0509

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding finding the best place for my study and at the same time have a part-time job like ridesharing to substitute my income. I am currently living in California, San Jose, USA. It is almost time for me to consider moving because I would be eligible to transfer soon. So I want to know which ruler/criteria/planet that I should be referring to according to my natal chart and relocation chart in order to find a suitable place/state.

I do ridesharing so I want to find a place that I can be safe/smooth and the most important thing is to finish my study because my education has been affected throughout these years.

I know driving is risky so I am not looking to have everything perfect but I want to know which place will be more beneficial together with the study. Housing was also a key problem as I have been very chaotic for the last few years until this February. I have settled in San Jose now but I am not sure if this place is good for long term as personal development. I do want to study psychology and performance like acting/script-writing. I am now in my second year of school.

Thanks for taking time in helping me :)
I would be happy to use my tarot deck to help you if needed.
But at this moment I need help from others :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-07-04 at 16.38.22.jpg
    Screenshot 2018-07-04 at 16.38.22.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot 2018-07-04 at 16.40.41.jpg
    Screenshot 2018-07-04 at 16.40.41.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

waybread

I'm confused. Can you transfer anywhere in the US? Anywhere on the planet? I think your major consideration should be the department in your major field. Then I don't know how good your GPA is. I mean, Yale University has a strong psychology department and a reknowned theater department, but admission is highly competitive. If your GPA were good enough for a scholarship you wouldn't have to drive for a living.

You may be asking questions that the horoscope was never designed to answer. What are the best psychology departments for the type of psychology that interests you? Have you gotten on the Internet and looked at ride sharing opportunities in your top university towns? What about admissions requirements?

May I suggest a different strategy? Take a look at the horary boards, and learn how this system operates. It goes by the moment of the question, not your natal chart. Once you have located your top school in the ordinary way, then ask how it would be likely to work out for you.

Good luck.

markus0509

Hi Waybread, thanks for your reply. I can see why you are confused. I am actually wanting to know how can I find the better place for me by using natal chart and the relocation chart. I do have some places in mind but there are a number of them and I do not want to ask multiple times from the others on how to interpret my relocation chart based on those places. So I would like to know what main planets and houses positions and aspects should I be pay attention to when I create a relocation chart based on a certain desirable school to transfer. I already look into the rideshare business and it seems to be viable in Bay area,CA , Los Angeles, NYC, Chicago and NYC etc. However, I would like to know which place that I might be prone to accidents or failure of study. In my own point of view, I might look to the 3rd house of transportation and 9th house of learning and see if the relocation chart would show detriments....but I am not sure if I am right in this way. And I might also need to take care of the rulership of planets. So I am actually asking the question in a technological viewpoint astrologically but not too much based on the actual and statistical criteria yet.

waybread

Markus, I am suggesting you go about this the opposite way. As the English saying goes, I think you're putting the cart before the horse. Your primary goal is to get a university degree from a university with strong departments in your chosen fields, right?

So I would suggest that you do some Internet searching, and even communicating with people in your top pick campuses, and narrow down your top choices based upon your life goals. (Not your immediate short-term goals.) What are the universities with the best psychology and drama (theater arts) departments? Once you've got your short list, then (and only then) start looking at other variables.

Also, it seems to me that, with your main goal being to get a degree in your fields from a good university, how you make money to support yourself is a very subordinate qualification. If you can do it through a ride-sharing enterprise, fine. If you can get a scholarship that allows you to better focus on your academics, that's even better. The trouble with a really demanding part-time job is that it siphons a lot of time and energy away from your studies.

Interestingly, in your case, the 3rd house of short-distance transportation and the 9th house of higher education are opposed. You might be better off finding a 9th house type of job (like working in the library) that is more aligned with your academic goals.

Once you've narrowed down your top choices based on the academics, then it makes sense to apply astrological methods, such as relocation charts, and see which campus looks like the best fit for you.

Lin

You have a t-square with Jupiter, Venus and Uranus. I think you have the "itch" to keep moving on. Just the energy which is the opposite of what you need to "finish your education."
Stay put. Get your degree. THEN figure out where in the world your particular talents and experience and interest and certification will go the furthest.

I hope you are not expecting to find affordable education, great social life and romance all in the same area. Keep your expectations real. If you are doing well in school now, don't flit around trying to find perfection. First things first.
LIN
PS: transit Saturn is now activating that t-square. Your desire to move is negatively initiated instead of having a positive intuitive idea. STAY PUT. Unless there is a very good and practical reason not to. Impulse is not a good reason to keep moving....and you can never be thought of as reliable because you don't stay put.
Are you male or female?

Last edited:

markus0509

Markus, I am suggesting you go about this the opposite way. As the English saying goes, I think you're putting the cart before the horse. Your primary goal is to get a university degree from a university with strong departments in your chosen fields, right?

So I would suggest that you do some Internet searching, and even communicating with people in your top pick campuses, and narrow down your top choices based upon your life goals. (Not your immediate short-term goals.) What are the universities with the best psychology and drama (theater arts) departments? Once you've got your short list, then (and only then) start looking at other variables.

Also, it seems to me that, with your main goal being to get a degree in your fields from a good university, how you make money to support yourself is a very subordinate qualification. If you can do it through a ride-sharing enterprise, fine. If you can get a scholarship that allows you to better focus on your academics, that's even better. The trouble with a really demanding part-time job is that it siphons a lot of time and energy away from your studies.

Interestingly, in your case, the 3rd house of short-distance transportation and the 9th house of higher education are opposed. You might be better off finding a 9th house type of job (like working in the library) that is more aligned with your academic goals.

Once you've narrowed down your top choices based on the academics, then it makes sense to apply astrological methods, such as relocation charts, and see which campus looks like the best fit for you.

Thanks for your valuable reply, I ponder for couple of days after reading your comment. Honestly, I do not really want to go to school because I never have the chance to study what I really like the most which is performance, that was due to my previous physical incapability(though I tried to get in). And now, at my age, I do not have the guts to do it all over again so I am just study because that would give me a more stable progress, I do not even know what this education will take me towards because I do not have much idea about the whole thing being in school. I just keep going because I started it. I want to stay in Bay Area and transfer to San Jose State or San Francisco State. I know I do not sound like enthusiastic about anything about my education and I need to admit it. I just wanna get through it. I initiated the education because I found I can get the money from the government and that sounds cool to me. Deep down inside I hate to go to school because of money but I needed to survive at that point.

The hardest thing for me to consider now is to get a better car for myself because my current car is too old already. If I get a better car, I can do both lyft and Uber at the same time without worrying too much about mechanical issues. Many people told me the same thing that I should focus on my study, I agree but my internal calling is to do both at the same time. I am 28 and I really need to gather money to pay back my family.

markus0509

You have a t-square with Jupiter, Venus and Uranus. I think you have the "itch" to keep moving on. Just the energy which is the opposite of what you need to "finish your education."
Stay put. Get your degree. THEN figure out where in the world your particular talents and experience and interest and certification will go the furthest.

I hope you are not expecting to find affordable education, great social life and romance all in the same area. Keep your expectations real. If you are doing well in school now, don't flit around trying to find perfection. First things first.
LIN
PS: transit Saturn is now activating that t-square. Your desire to move is negatively initiated instead of having a positive intuitive idea. STAY PUT. Unless there is a very good and practical reason not to. Impulse is not a good reason to keep moving....and you can never be thought of as reliable because you don't stay put.
Are you male or female?

Hi Lin, thanks for your reply. I agree that I should stay put. I do not have a great social life and romance anyways. I just want to keep my education going and also my rideshare business because my calling is to do both at the same time even though it is difficult. I have moved many times in my life so I actually kind of have a sense of the impact. I gained experiences in different places but the instability was too much to handle that's why now I am fixed with my schooling..... btw, I am a gay male.

markus0509

LIN
Are you male or female?

I do want to confirm that you are right. I was thinking to move because of negative consequences regarding my family around me in the States. I had some serious issues with them from time to time but now I think I am fine as my parents know how my situation is and they no longer ask me to confront or deal with those relatives.