When will i find love?

HeartTree

30wpdo7.png

Moon will square 7th ruler..moon last aspect will be sextile to my ruler venus? Any hope to find someone soon?

HeartTree

It's prohibition because Moon meets Saturn before Mars. The square won't work because Mars rejects Moon
But question is about timing..? So not now.. how long in future this situation stay like this..and thank you..i didn't notice that saturn. Moon and venus are in exeltation..is that my state of mind or high hopes tha are dashed by mars?

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello, HeartTree [I do love your name!]
A horary chart cannot tell you when something is going to happen, if the chart does not indicate it will happen.

Horary charts are for specified periods of time. While you did not specify the time period, this chart suggests that a relationship is not in your future in some period of time. So it cannot indicate when if the chart is not showing that it is happening.

When you re-ask this question sometime later, do put a time period on it, so that if the answer is still no, you will know of what period it refers to.

tikana

I just dont like moon sq mars which conj south node its almost like dont get involved. Mars rejects venus u.. id say 3-4 minths

HeartTree

Hello, HeartTree [I do love your name!]
A horary chart cannot tell you when something is going to happen, if the chart does not indicate it will happen.

Horary charts are for specified periods of time. While you did not specify the time period, this chart suggests that a relationship is not in your future in some period of time. So it cannot indicate when if the chart is not showing that it is happening.

When you re-ask this question sometime later, do put a time period on it, so that if the answer is still no, you will know of what period it refers to.

Aww..thank you :) i like my name too. Its from comic book i read in my teenager years and that was meaningful to me. Thanks for clarifying :) just for interest..can the time period asked be 10 years or so? Or is it always months?

HeartTree

I just dont like moon sq mars which conj south node its almost like dont get involved. Mars rejects venus u.. id say 3-4 minths

Hmmm..not promising or what i had in my mind. I have had these better not to bother experiences enough so i hope i will not get involved when this happens. Seems doomed with south node and then rejection again top to that.