Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-19-2019, 10:05 AM

Question Confused!! Which career path to choose ?

Hello All,

Can someone please have a look at my chart and let me know which career should I choose ?

Am very confused and stressed at the moment

Thank you very much.

astro_w2gw_khushboo.28642.182710.png
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw_khushboo.28642.182710.png (43.3 KB, 33 views)

Unread 04-19-2019, 09:54 PM

Re: Confused!! Which career path to choose ?

Unread 04-19-2019, 10:27 PM

Re: pm

Hi,

Judging from the horizon it would be good to work related to water, nurturing, caring, family business, etc. Now judging from the suorce of the winds, there is a mix tendency pertaining to the suitable work. Because Moon positioned in this particular place, so I'll looking at your Mercury. It has benevolent aspects from Mars and Jupiter. Mercury [as you know] ruling the communication, letter, advice, reasoning, etc. However Mercury isn't strong so keep the Moon as a main reference for career.
Unread 04-20-2019, 08:11 AM

Exclamation Re: Confused!! Which career path to choose ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post

Hi,

Judging from the horizon it would be good to work related to water, nurturing, caring, family business, etc. Now judging from the suorce of the winds, there is a mix tendency pertaining to the suitable work. Because Moon positioned in this particular place, so I'll looking at your Mercury. It has benevolent aspects from Mars and Jupiter. Mercury [as you know] ruling the communication, letter, advice, reasoning, etc. However Mercury isn't strong so keep the Moon as a main reference for career.

Thank you SunCanjunctUranus,

Sorry but i am confused with your reply, which field should i work in then ?
Unread 04-20-2019, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khushbo View Post
Thank you SunCanjunctUranus,
Sorry but i am confused with your reply, which field should i work in then ?
Sun said
Quote:

Hi,

Judging from the horizon it would be

good to work related to water,
nurturing,
caring,
family business, etc.
as quoted

Quote:

Now judging from the suorce of the winds, there is a mix tendency pertaining to the suitable work.

Because Moon positioned in this particular place, so I'll looking at your Mercury.
It has benevolent aspects from Mars and Jupiter.

Mercury [as you know] ruling the communication, letter, advice, reasoning, etc.

However Mercury isn't strong so
keep the Moon as a main reference for career.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (04-21-2019)
Unread 04-23-2019, 08:36 PM

WARNING DISCLAIMER: I'm no way a professional astrologer nor do I have expertise in the field, having read only for a year and a half about the subject.

That being said:
When I look at your chart I see "someone who communicates with another's intimacy and displays them information." So think about it.
What career paths work around communicating people and relating to them intimately? Psychology, school counselling, and also daycare, I don't how much you like kids for instace, but our early school primary shape and contain our deepest expectations and feelings on life. As well as our relation with our family. Think there are many ways to communicate with peoples intimacy, so don't get too stuck on a "Career Label". Think more of where could you work with people, asking them, helping asses them, specially with their problems, taboos. I'd like to know how you feel about my forecast. Thank you for the opportunity!
Unread 04-28-2019, 12:13 AM

I think most of your income will come through your partner.

Tags
career, choose, confused, path