My Gemini is full of tricks.

VirgoLibraChris

The Gemini I have been involved with is full of tricks. I literally mean that. Tricks in the hood where he is mean whores/hos. I try to detach myself from new relationships these days to keep my heart intact. Now that this man started telling me he is feeling he is in love with me, he does his turn around and hits up this cocoa skinned younger looking woman soon after, with almond eyes laying on a couch in a seductive pose in a Summer dress. He tells her she is beautiful and sexy. He asked when confronted on Facebook what was I talking about? I told him I saw her and his name with the comments near it..

She gets compliments and me I get none. He says he was hurt. I am not the one going online looking to hook up with men. I removed his comments from his Facebook from me, and deleted Anthony for now. I removed him from my Facebook and told him in texting after he hit me up. He can keep her and stick it to her, since this is what he likes. She looks like a female version of Anthony lol.

We have chemistry. So this will likely continue one day lol.. I told Anthony he will be replaced. He does not like this. I know Anthony has to have female attention. To me telling this photo that may not be who it looks like you are so beautiful and sexy is more than flirting. There was no information about her in the profile. It looked like a fake profile to sucker stupid men like Anthony. This is motivating me to want to work on myself more though.

Della122

looks like Mr. casanova has a bad habit that you describe, to get an approval of others to flirt around with getting a good feel 'for himself which is an unhealthy habit that continues for longer period,
*because he does not anger negative habits that go against him
to it does not get any better view you hold still on with this man either, seems like he rest still have your attention and when he it just throws you into the bottom of the bucket again, it's not basic common being around a person with that kind of bad qualities and attitudes. you just have to get away from him
*You have not done anything wrong to you does not deserve to carry around with this negative feels like he has shown you
*it should be he who should be sorry and you deserve a good apology from him,
and he should think twice about be in a relationship for the works which from my point of view he is not created for a stable relationship just to play around with emotions to people
*he runs the miss how you would be able to form a stable relationship with him.

so go away, do not look back though how much you love him, you deserve something better in the future:cool:
hope this helped, and sorry for my bad english:whistling:

VirgoLibraChris

He had told me he would work on it and could not remove the comment for the exotic lady on the couch because he tried and the comment stayed. Soon after I found an older comment calling his real life friend beautiful and sexy as well as his little poof poof. I never got that in writing from him.

We had an short phone and texting argument He was sick and chose to freeze me out after I attempted to tell him off by phone and texting. It has been over two weeks. He is with his cousin alot now who also broke up with his lady. The men in that family are not good in relationships. I apologized when I realized Anthony was sick with a cold or flu.

He started ditching the center we both go and stopped calling me. We have talked a bit by our center but he has become detached and seems to feel I am in the wrong. He had a stroke years ago and feels my behavior is too much for him. I miss him for the good times we had. The female flirting caused me health problem flareups and major anxiety. I had to shut my Facebook and am waiting two weeks for it to be closed.

Right before the argument we took a picture of us together by his. I feel he is mad because I exposed him and now he may get less female attention for being so happy faced in the photo with me by his place with me beside him.

Prior to this he was calling and texting me telling me he loved me. How do you love someone and just ignore them? I feel he has guilt cuz he is clearly in the wrong and he was embarrassed he got busted 4 Facebook playing me. He thought I was a stupid white girl and knew nothing lol..

I have texted him and he seems to want to hook up but his loving words like baby are gone for now. I am working on not contacting him. I feel he met someone else maybe the Facebook poof poof girl I told him to go to who he knew for 6 years. I asked him. He says he had to have some space and no he wasn't with anyone else.

Do Geminis ever return after doing a freeze out with lovers? The sex was great. I feel it was the best I ever had. I miss the passion we shared. We have had the best Libra and Gemini chemistry:kissing:.

Loda41

He had told me he would work on it and could not remove the comment for the exotic lady on the couch because he tried and the comment stayed. Soon after I found an older comment calling his real life friend beautiful and sexy as well as his little poof poof. I never got that in writing from him.

We had an short phone and texting argument He was sick and chose to freeze me out after I attempted to tell him off by phone and texting. It has been over two weeks. He is with his cousin alot now who also broke up with his lady. The men in that family are not good in relationships. I apologized when I realized Anthony was sick with a cold or flu.

He started ditching the center we both go and stopped calling me. We have talked a bit by our center but he has become detached and seems to feel I am in the wrong. He had a stroke years ago and feels my behavior is too much for him. I miss him for the good times we had. The female flirting caused me health problem flareups and major anxiety. I had to shut my Facebook and am waiting two weeks for it to be closed.

Right before the argument we took a picture of us together by his. I feel he is mad because I exposed him and now he may get less female attention for being so happy faced in the photo with me by his place with me beside him.

Prior to this he was calling and texting me telling me he loved me. How do you love someone and just ignore them? I feel he has guilt cuz he is clearly in the wrong and he was embarrassed he got busted 4 Facebook playing me. He thought I was a stupid white girl and knew nothing lol..

I have texted him and he seems to want to hook up but his loving words like baby are gone for now. I am working on not contacting him. I feel he met someone else maybe the Facebook poof poof girl I told him to go to who he knew for 6 years. I asked him. He says he had to have some space and no he wasn't with anyone else.

Do Geminis ever return after doing a freeze out with lovers? The sex was great. I feel it was the best I ever had. I miss the passion we shared. We have had the best Libra and Gemini chemistry:kissing:.
You're Air sign hookup seems based on logical and practical considerations but there doesn't seem to be much emotion or loyalty. I think you should move on and find your next boy toy until you develop a more mature idea of what you want in a relationship

VirgoLibraChris

This guy is into fun and games. My Virgo side makes me more loyal and serious. This Gemini man had asked me by his place what he could do to make me believe he loves me. I said in a serious way stop flirting with online whores lol.. His response you looked so serious when you said that" I am serious! I had someone else a Virgo like part of me who was not as attractive physically but more dedicated. The other man is not perfect but he does not go online as far as I know trying to get with females. The Gemini always told me beauty comes from within and that I am a beautiful person soulwise.

When you are flirting on Facebook and saying a person is so beautiful and sexy, that tells me you have insecurities, one woman is not good enough, and I do not see beauty and sexy on Facebook as being internal beauty. I feel my Gemini man is a sex addict. One of those females he liked and said he knew for 6 years had a fishface but she had the long hair and was very Spanish looking. This is what the man likes and has denied. Sometimes I think he wanted a female to punish for the drama he feels his ex inflicted on him before he walked out on her.