Full Moon In 29 degree Sagittarius on June 20th?

hbn_235

I understand that full moon means something comes to a completion or an end but I was wondering if someone help me understand what's going with the full moon in my chart?

My Uranus is Opposed Venus, Mercury, and Chiron in the 5th house, sextile my Mars in the 1st house and Conjunct Saturn and Moon in the 11th house....I wonder what will happens when the Full Moon triggers those aspects?

astro_2gw_01_hbn_235.67409.31422.jpg

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
The Full Moon will conjunct natal Uranus in your 11th house - Uranus rules your 1st house.

My thought is that you might find some sort of unexpected, unpleasant occurance that happens or you might veer off course of your typical behavior and may do or act erratically.

Since the full moon is the 'completion' of the new moon - look back at the new moon earlier in June - were there any issues you dealt with that were newly formed or beginning at that new moon? If so, the full moon can brings those issues to a climax.

Likely - the full moon hitting your uranus is just going to amp you up a little bit - you might fly off the cuff emotionally at someone or possible vice versa.

hbn_235

The Full Moon will conjunct natal Uranus in your 11th house - Uranus rules your 1st house.

My thought is that you might find some sort of unexpected, unpleasant occurance that happens or you might veer off course of your typical behavior and may do or act erratically.

Since the full moon is the 'completion' of the new moon - look back at the new moon earlier in June - were there any issues you dealt with that were newly formed or beginning at that new moon? If so, the full moon can brings those issues to a climax.

Likely - the full moon hitting your uranus is just going to amp you up a little bit - you might fly off the cuff emotionally at someone or possible vice versa.

WOOOW! that's interesting and the only thing that has happened during the new moon is the fact I had to take my car to a shop, my family came from out of town to visit for sister's graduation, and at my new job there's two women who are currently butting head with each other and trying to use me against one another.