Does this sound like the words of Pluto in 3rd house?

iuhrgiurhgr

Banned
"I want revenge. Sweet revenge. Plotting my plan slowly, yet, carefully. And when the right time and opportunity comes, I strike when they least expect it. Something that would impact others so powerfully, they'll NEVER forget the pain that I have permanently etched to their very soul... and when they close their eyes, they'll see my nightmarish face looking right back at them... smiling ever so slightly."

The person who wrote it has:

Mercury in Cancer
Mercury sextile Mars
Mercury trine Pluto
Pluto in 3rd house Scorpio

Last edited:

Loda41

Mercury in Cancer may tend to make the native take quick action to protect the home front. I don't think Pluto in 3H would by itself create desires for revenge without other connections however Pluto in any of the first three houses could cause some reshaping of Pluto from a social planet to a planet of personal action.

conspiracy theorist

I have mercury -venus- jupter in Pisces 3rd. Tell me what you think about mine....

I sat at the dinner table but to my surprise there was head!
I ate my pork chops unaware that those shining eyes were actually dead!

Blaze

Account Closed
I have mercury -venus- jupter in Pisces 3rd. Tell me what you think about mine....

I sat at the dinner table but to my surprise there was head!
I ate my pork chops unaware that those shining eyes were actually dead!

You probably make angels weep from sheer laughter.

Also, beware of drugs, booze and fisherman.

Blaze

Account Closed
Never! This old Piscean cannot ignore the beck and call of his watery maiden!
The bottle is my bride and I her faithful husband...

Your watery maiden be like the devil! She doth hold thy true self hostage!

Put down the bottle and let the world hear your grand soliloquy, CT!

conspiracy theorist

I rather be held captive by my love than live a life of freedom with a hole in my chest.

Young men believe that hacking and vengeance is a righteous path; this is not so.

No! When the waves rocks you to and fro as if in your dear mother's bosom,
You meet Brandy's warm lips and the liquor takes hold of your SOUL.....!

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE AND NO ONE ELSE

Blaze

Account Closed
Hopefully he has a pleasant nightmarish smile for me.

You want me to leave my beloved Brandy? Oh you Cancers and your crab mentality.

CT....man, I dunno how to tell you this....but uh...Brandy, yea, she gets around man. I'm talking, globally here man.

Let her go. Become the fish you were born to be. We've got tuna support groups that can help you out, bud. :happy:

conspiracy theorist

CT....man, I dunno how to tell you this....but uh...Brandy, yea, she gets around man. I'm talking, globally here man.

:pouty:...................:crying: Say it ain't so..... :sad: I'm going down to the pub to drown my sorrows away...

Here, The three fishers!

But men must work, and women must weep,
Tho' storms be sudden and waters deep;
And the harbor bar be moaning.

Blaze

Account Closed
:pouty:...................:crying: Say it ain't so..... :sad: I'm going down to the pub to drown my sorrows away...

Here, The three fishers!

But men must work, and women must weep,
Tho' storms be sudden and waters deep;
And the harbor bar be moaning.

66002144.jpg

My ex was called the dumpster....and it took me a week to find out why. :crying:

Guess I'll head on down to the tavern as well. Brandy is waiting for me. She'll make everything feel better.