transit to my natal chart.....why am i so depressed and lost/bad luck?

hbn_235

transit to my natal chart.....why am i so depressed and lost/bad luck?

ive been searching for answers, etc but no one is willing to explain it.....ive been have negative energy around me or bad luck for awhile and i wonder if its has something to do with a transit that is current in full blast or its something else

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 33

waybread

hbn, Don't take offense if nobody picks up your request. Sometimes not much pops out in a chart-- and then negativity in an OP isn't exactly appealing, either.

My question to you is, do you pretty much always feel this way? Or when did your current low feelings get started?

Natally you've got Saturn opposite Mercury, which can be interpreted as "depressed thinking." With natal Mercury opposite Uranus and sun square Mars, you may normally experience sudden flashes of anger or irritation.

Transiting Neptune hitting your natal Mars may also be a time of low energy for you.

Be sure also to check your progressed horoscope.

And keep in mind that This Too Shall Pass.

hbn_235

Waybread, thank you very much i really appreciate your help alot
sometimes i do have depressed thinking and yes its is also true about the flashes of anger and irritation but for the past few yrs ive been going throught major ups and down (Bad relationships, getting taken advantage of and used, major financial lost, lost job, feeling like every one of my friends are ahead of me with goals, etc.)

but i will check out a progressed chart as well and try to see whats wrong or what planet doing what.

waybread

hbn, just judging from your comments, they seem to be other- and outer-directed. Bad feelings are something that just blindside you. Job loss, more successful friends, feeling used, and so on.... is the universe really out to get you? Why not just stand on your own two feet, and shout to the universe, "This is me! This is my life! I am proud of it!"

If you are interested in astrology, I think it can really help you. By sign, house, and aspect, develop some empowering interpretations of your planetary placements. To your credit you have an extra-strong Saturn in its own sign Capricorn; and Mercury in Gemini.

Saturn teaches us to be patient, to persevere, to meet the material world head-on as it exists, and to get by with very little. If you start learning his lessons, you can develop personal pride in your resourcefulness. Mercury in Gemini is bright, a quick thinker, an information-lover, and able to view multiple sides of an issue. These are like the Ace of trumps in a bridge hand, but as in bridge, the player has to handle them with some skill and attention to the game.

If we combine these two, you can train yourself to a a careful (Saturn) thinker (Mercury), someone who enjoys learning (Mercury) how to live resourcefully (Saturn) in today's rotten economy,

Relationships may always be a challenge for you, with your planetary heavies in the 11th house of friends, and Venus conjunct Chiron in the 5th house of love affairs. This doesn't mean you should give up on them or think this means there is anything wrong with you. Rather, each chart shows some strengths and assets, and some challenges and weaknesses. You are who you are, and you will find people who are compatible with you, but perhapsnot many, or all at one time. Nuthin' wrong with that.

Good luck to you! Fortunately time is on your side.

wilsontc

Staff member
sun square mars

hbn,

You asked:
transit to my natal chart.....why am i so depressed and lost/bad luck? ive been searching for answers, etc but no one is willing to explain it.....ive been have negative energy around me or bad luck for awhile and i wonder if its has something to do with a transit that is current in full blast or its something else

I've been looking over your posts and I notice a trend that suggests to me that your issue might be Sun :)sun: ego) square :)square: energy needs to be combined with) Mars :)mars: action, anger). This indicates that when your ego isn't paid attention to, you tend to get upset and over-react. Sky-script puts it like this:
The square formed between the Sun and Mars generates assertive and impulsive behavior… You may display anger and brashness. Sometimes you need to develop patience and forethought to avoid conflicts in your life…Avoid egocentric tendencies to demand too much personal attention.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/marsaspects.html#massu

Guessing,

Tim

Last edited: