triple virgo

annaka

I have virgo in sun, moon and ascendant. would love any insights to my chart in general especially in love.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_anna.62992.34512.png
    astro_w2gw_anna.62992.34512.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 32

curiousabout77

Your seventh house ruled by neptune which is being activated by jupiter in the fifth house and your fifth house is ruled by saturn which is being activated by neptune in the seventh house so we have a situation where your love life is active for finding love but neptune creates confusion where you may not be certain where your love life is going or there might be mixed signals. Saturn is in your seventh house so you want to make sure you commit to the right person and your prepared to work hard to make it work so the confusion may make you uncomfortable but there is a real chance at finding your soul mate with neptune.

ElenaJ

Agreed. Neptune is also romanticism, seeing life through rose coloured glasses, poetry. It receives Saturn by sextile, in mutual reception, so can be easily anchored firmly on the ground, instead of swimming off in two directions at the same time. In the same way, neptunian dreams can lift the seriousness of Saturn who tends to lead by conformism.
The 7th gives the qualities you want in a partner, both pisces who is compassionate and emotional and tender, as well as solid, Capricorn like Saturn characters, reliable, sturdy, authoritarian, traditional, maybe career and work oriented.
It's actually a nice combination you have.
Especially for a triple virgo, who is hard working but ready to look at everything under a microscope and won't hold back on expressing their criticism in order to improve things! Both Saturn and Neptune can handle it well.

annaka

Thank you so much, this is very insightful :) I have someone I have wanted to reach out to for a while so I think i will go for it