10th house Synastry with my Leo & more.

My Leo is highly compatible with me which is excellent but is not reliant on emotions but raw power and team work. And we both see each other as complimentary strengths, i can help her explore her deeper self even bring it out of her to be more expressive, she brings my Sun out.

We are grafters and physically very able.

Both have the same thinking, work for our wants and life, and we shall help each other along the way. It's not an intense relationship as her chart or mine may suggest but one where we are both equally aware of each others space and emotionality etc.

She is hidden with emotions bottles them up but is very empathetic and shows through action and words.

I do the same but am much more open and as a side effect we are both moody but no mood swings.

We grab an idea and if it has the slightest of chance of working we just both do it.

We have differing views sometimes but we are both aware of each others boundaries we never offend each other though we both have Dragon tongues.
Mentally stimulating.

Both of us bring each other to laughter and we even mess about like children somewhat sometimes, playful, loving and deep.

Her chart.

astro_w2gw_f_68364_525.png

My chart.

astro_2gw_c_e_37229_27143.png