exam

christina1989

Hey guys maybe month ago i made chart about exam and it was early ascendant...few days ago i made new one cuz my mother asked his boss if he can do anything for me to pass basicly his wife works at my collage so i asked again will i pass xd
Ill post both charts ofcours i do study but i cant learn the whole book i dont think anyone can and i study law soo its impossible to know everything xd

Soo in both chart i dont see any aspect maybe mothers boss cant do anything and professor wont let me pass and my significator in second chart make aspect with saturn rx soo that indicate to me that i will have to do exam again.I am prepared for fail even though i will be sad if i fail cuz i do study and exam is six of july.

I dont know if charts are radical cuz i did as u can see i did more then one chart xd

Anyway you guys can read chart and i will let you know how i did on test :smile:

Attachments

• chart1.jpg
    chart1.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 33
  • chart2.jpg
    chart2.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 29

christina1989

Yes i post this two chart so people can practice... ill let you know results i wont look reply by people until i finish my exam soo it wont affect me :lol:

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes i post this two chart so people can practice... ill let you know results i wont look reply by people until i finish my exam soo it wont affect me :lol:

The question if you will pass was already answered by Tikana in the earlier thread.
So I am not sure I understand what you see as the point of practicing on second and third charts about an already answered question?:smile:

christina1989

omg no its not that question hahah this is question about exam sorry i thought u send me link of this question i asked before if that makes sense hahaha
I asked before will i pass this test and that question is about will i pass year soo its not same question if anyone wants answer go ahead :happy:

christina1989

Hey i passed written exam that has 2 parts tommorow is oral exam and we will see how that goes just wanted to update but it will be weird if i pass whole subject cuz in chart i didnt see any aspect we will see tommorow D

christina1989

omg i am not studying i didnt have time he told me results yesterday omg i am gonna probably fail oral exam ill get up early in morning and study little more i cant study whole book oh now i am in panic mode maybe i should study whole night hah

christina1989

I got almost the best grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont kknow how to say in english i got b!!!!!!!!! omg and professor is soo nice i am in love with him ahahh anyway where can we see that in chart???tikana

IleneK

Premium Member
I got almost the best grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont kknow how to say in english i got b!!!!!!!!! omg and professor is soo nice i am in love with him ahahh anyway where can we see that in chart???tikana

Christina, I am so very happy for you! Congratulations on your hard work and success!

christina1989

Thank you!! Omg i think i am in love with this professor he is wonderfull i never seen such good professor like him :love: and actually this subject was one of my favourites and when i think it haunted me for years xd ahha :biggrin:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you!! Omg i think i am in love with this professor he is wonderfull i never seen such good professor like him :love: and actually this subject was one of my favourites and when i think it haunted me for years xd ahha :biggrin:

There is a very important lesson here. I hope you will try to examine and explore it, so you do not have to suffer unnecessarily like this again :)

tikana

didnt i answer that q on the other thread??

Your Highness Christina,

WHICH CHART shall i be ripping apart?

Post it so we can go over :)

and STOP reasking the same q .. i might put you in on a blackboard and force you to write 100 times "I WILL NOT RE-ASK THE SAME QUESTION!"

regards
T

IleneK

Premium Member

didnt i answer that q on the other thread??

Your Highness Christina,

WHICH CHART shall i be ripping apart?

Post it so we can go over :)

and STOP reasking the same q .. i might put you in on a blackboard and force you to write 100 times "I WILL NOT RE-ASK THE SAME QUESTION!"

regards
T

I think it may be chart above that you answered?
Go for it!

christina1989

I asked this cuz i found out something new bassicly we lost one more date for exam things changed...
Dear Tikana case is solved as u can see, i will remember your wise words for next time D

Last edited: