Hard Uranus transits to the Sun and Moon

Praymantus

Uranus is about to conjunct my natal Moon (29 degrees Aries) and square natal Sun (0 Leo)... I am wondering what to expect. Moon is the ruler of the ruler of the 8th house and Sun rules the 9th house.

So far, I have been experiencing extremely erratic behavior from a female relative who is actually ill... but this has been going on for years. It has been getting worse lately. I have been very lonely, alienated physically and emotionally from friends. Then again with SN in Cancer/7th house + hard Saturn/Pluto aspects it is not hard for me to feel lonely.

I am experiencing an unrequited feelings situation... I am struggling with strong feelings for a person who is unavailable both physically and emotionally and the "crush" sensation isn't going away anytime soon. I broke an engagement 6-7 months ago while Uranus was entering my 5th house. The relationship was co-dependent.

Nothing else, really.

What's going on with those of you experiencing this transit?

Last edited:

Praymantus

Oh yeah, here is my natal chart + transits.

Attachments

• astrotransitjune11.jpg
    astrotransitjune11.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 32

miquar

Hi Praymantus

Yes, certainly a time of change. The natal Sun Moon square is part of a natal configuration with Jupiter, and this is just starting to be strongly triggered not only by transiting Uranus but also transiting Neptune. Both of these transits will linger into 2019, as will transiting Pluto sextile natal Pluto.

We each have an idea of who and what we are, and most of us are very much mistaken. For most of the time we can get away this, but under these kinds of transits this tends to create more problems than usual. This could be a very fruitful couple of years if you don't try to cling to your current notions of what you must continue to blossom into in order to be happy. 'Let go, let life,' as someone once said.

Enjoy! Best wishes,

Miquar