Chat Thread

Ru33erDucky

Banned
Ah c'mon now, shadow striker, no need to get testy.

Where is your Mars?

In all seriousness, when I first joined her I got a PM telling me not to talk about a specific person. It later was revealed to me that I share certain traits with a former user. Is this the user? What gives?

Blaze

Account Closed
In all seriousness, when I first joined her I got a PM telling me not to talk about a specific person. It later was revealed to me that I share certain traits with a former user. Is this the user? What gives?

The user was probably talking about me. I have a stalker girl on here who thinks I spend time making alt accounts, which was proven wrong by the mods.

However, yes. The users name was Shadow striker, Water Copper(I think) and Misterplatypus. You have similar posting habits.

Ru33erDucky

Banned
The user was probably talking about me. I have a stalker girl on here who thinks I spend time making alt accounts, which was proven wrong by the mods.

However, yes. The users name was Shadow striker, Water Copper(I think) and Misterplatypus. You have similar posting habits.

What a weird community. What's the fascination?

Blaze

Account Closed
It's so sad I loved someone for 8 years just for her to throw me under the bus with ZERO empathy for everything we went through. What a waste of 3 years. I should have left her within a month I returned home after she NEEDED my E-mail and social media accounts to feel "closer" to me. I should have left her after she started inquiring about all my FEMALE friends (and only them). I should have left her after she accused me, multiple times, of cheating on her. I should have left her when she told me I needed to drop school and come marry her. Then she accused me again. Then she accused women who just looked at me. Then she hit me. She was even upset I was too overwhelmed to share with her my therapy sessions for OCD. I should have left when the gas-lighting began.

Stupid...stupid me.

So many times I should have left before things got to the point they did. I loved her. I truly did. No man would have traveled the circumference of the Earth for her like I did. But, after the first beating, it wouldn't have been the last. Better late than never... She could have killed me, or if we had children, she could have hurt them. :(

Now look at me. I'm following my dreams, finally. Graduated one part and now on to the next. 6 figure job in the near future. Loads of amazing, awesome friends. OCD is tame again. I'm looking good. I'm happy and only getting happier. This summer I'll not only be doing engineering work but also joining the reserves. ******* eh! :D

Ha, they said I used her and needed her. Instead she only brought me down. HA!

This is a funny post from said member.

What a weird community. What's the fascination?

I forgot, tbh. It was something petty though, another member told me about this girl and her trying to start a "gang" to "troll" me. Which was pretty lol worthy.

They'll prolly come for you, next.

Ru33erDucky

Banned
This is a funny post from said member.

I forgot, tbh. It was something petty though, another member told me about this girl and her trying to start a "gang" to "troll" me. Which was pretty lol worthy.

They'll prolly come for you, next.

He/she sounds very troubles and on an ego stroke. Kind of gross to be honest.

I can see the similarities though. I'm joining the army, I'm en engineering student too. I'll check the post history.

Blaze

Account Closed
He/she sounds very troubles and on an ego stroke. Kind of gross to be honest.

I can see the similarities though. I'm joining the army, I'm en engineering student too. I'll check the post history.

Reminds me of a "niceguy," cringe an all. If I remember correctly his first incarnation hated women or something. All I remember is laughing at him, cause I'm an atypical ahole. :tongue:

Now about that Mars. Which sign? Sag? Second house Mars, career in the military. Can see.

If you'd rather not tell, cool.

Ru33erDucky

Banned
Reminds me of a "niceguy," cringe an all. If I remember correctly his first incarnation hated women or something. All I remember is laughing at him, cause I'm an atypical ahole. :tongue:

Now about that Mars. Which sign? Sag? Second house Mars, career in the military. Can see.

If you'd rather not tell, cool.

If I say something that further gives me any similarities to this person I'm going to be :sick:

My mars is Aries, 5th house.

Why would you laugh at him? He seems greatly disturbed. ****...

Blaze

Account Closed
If I say something that further gives me any similarities to this person I'm going to be :sick:

My mars is Aries, 5th house.

Why would you laugh at him? He seems greatly disturbed. ****...

Aries Mars bro? Good ****, m8. 5th house though, interesting spot.

An like I said, I'm an atypical a$$hole. Though, if he really does have a mental disorder, then much sad, but it would (sort of) confirm a theory I had about this place.

Ru33erDucky

Banned
Aries Mars bro? Good ****, m8. 5th house though, interesting spot.

An like I said, I'm an atypical a$$hole. Though, if he really does have a mental disorder, then much sad, but it would (sort of) confirm a theory I had about this place.

What theory is that? It seems like every astrology community I've been apart of has had their issues.

Well, he said he had OCD. That is a disorder. I don't know why it would be expressed like this, though. He doesn't really talk about his history but the obsession with her ex is grossly sickening. Poor soul. Wonder what happened.

I asked the person that PM'd me details and I asked him if he knew the other side. Apparently she was mentally ill as well?