Do I have diabetes?

The rust on dust

Good day,

Recently I made a threat about what I thought was some problems concerning Candida, sadly quite a few of the symptoms I have are also ones that could be due to having or getting diabetes...

Now if it would be diabetes related this would be a major concern, I looked around online for the symptoms for diabetes and I display almost all....

I will be making a appointment with my doctor shortly for this but I made a chart about this and would appreciate some feedback if anyone is willing to spend their time.

Thank you for your time and effort spend, it means alot.

Attachments

• diabetes.jpg
    diabetes.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 36

Culpeper

Premium Member
First I will write that the more charts that are constructed pertaining to a question or related question, the less reliable they are. In this chart the moon is void-of-course which is a consideration for the astrologer. However, the moon is in the domicile of Jupiter so may not be entirely useless.

Mars is the significator of the querent. Venus is the natural significator of the question. Lilly's word for it is too crude in modern English so I will not use it here. There is no aspect between Mars and Venus; therefore, the answer to the question is no.

astrocali

Hmm I don't see some of the obvious diabetes aspects but of course that's not confirmation. Astrology aside, are you overweight? What kind of symptoms are you having? You also seem fairly young to develop chronic adult-onset diabetes.

The rust on dust

No I am not overweight, I am a little on the lower end spectrum of the normal bmi for my size I am 173 tall and 57 kg.

The symptoms I have that could indicate diabetes are as follows,

- Hunger ( even after eating a full meal, 30 minutes could pass and ill be craving almonds or stuff like that. Nothing near a full meal but I could and often do eat a whole bag of almonds 250 grams ( could also be linked to Candida )

I would crave Chocolate or any of that bad stuff like icecream or a bag of chips a year or so ago, but I have been changing my diet since I thought I had Candida and have replaced those "bad" foods for stuff like almonds nuts and recently fruit aswell. 3 weeks ago I would eat 4 5 pieces of fruit 30 mins to a hour or 2 after dinner for a total of 8 to 9 pieces of fruit a day...Candida has been linked to a sugar excess which fruit is and I also ate alot of carbs like pasta and white rice compounding it more.

- Fatigue - I feel quite tired at times during the day even when having had a good nights rest

- Blurry vision - My eyes can go out of focus when looking at something so after 2 3 seconds I have to blink to readjust. A strange thing I have relating to vision is that when watching something that moves on a screen like a soccer match if the camera moves from side to side fast I cannot see the image like my eyes cannot keep up, I cannot recall having this when younger?

- Dry mouth and drinking more - not much more to say

Itchy skin / yeast infection / psoriasis / athlete's foot - The psoriasis and athlete's foot I linked to Candida mainly, but since it seems to be a yeast infection I guess it apply's to the yeast infection part of diabetes symptoms?

Peeing more - during the day and during the night aswell.

Tingling feeling / pins and needles feeling - Most often foot soles, its irregular.

I have to add that I have in no way shape or form a way to know how much peeing or itchy skin or any amount of these symptoms would be more than the "normal amount" if there is such a thing to qualify for diabetes.

dr. farr

FIRST: GO TO THE DOCTOR AND GET A DEFINITE MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS

Now:
-regarding the horary, by the Magic 8 ball divination 6th house = Aries = Mars = No
-Ankara: 6th house = Aries = Mars; querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars: Mars both quesited and querent; Mars combust Sun, Moon flows away from Mars = probably no answer

Pre-diabetes MIGHT be indicated, actual diagnostic diabetes, indications are no.

Modern Lunar horary, the Moon's next conjunction will be with Uranus: this indicates unexpected developments: relative to this specific question this underscores the need for you to get a medical diagnosis from a doctor, as this Moon/Uranus indication might indicate something unexpected could be revealed from a thorough medical examination.

Abby83

I personally don't think you have diabetes based on the chart. But when it comes to your symptoms you may be prediabetic. I don't know if you exercise but blood sugars start to increase from the afternoon onwards. Exercising in the afternoon would be the best way to control blood sugar levels and symptoms.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Mars (you) is strongly placed in Leo, and its combustion might show your fear. The Moon has separated in a trine from Venus (things sweet, and natural signficator of diabetes). However, Moon's next aspect is to Saturn, which is in the 2nd house. There could be something lurking there, currently not easy to trace (Pisces). You could be a borderline case to diabetes. Certainly get a through medical check-up done!

May I ask if there are any money problems?

If you like, please let us know briefly how your med results came out, just to help us learn. God bless.