A new flame, to mend a old wound.

The rust on dust

Good day,

over the course of the past year, I have been recovering from a relationship that left a wound on my psyche.

Been hung up on it for a almost a year, and still not over it. I have however reached the point where I would like company in my life again, instead of just sobbing on the past on my own, I would like to move on.

So I asked in a horary if "I would find love" kinda broad question but thats how I feel, I need a hug :love:

There seems to be a good chance for it in the chart, Both Venus and Mars are closing in on their conjunction, no interaction with the Moon though so not sure what that means.

The Moon gets a trine from the Sun though.
By the way what does Jupiter in the 12th house mean or what does it want to say by being there, seems like a bad place for the happy planet to be in?
Does it perhaps mean my happiness will not be fulfilled even with a relationship?

Any help is much appreciated,

Thanks.

Edit - P.S. did some more looking around and the ruler of the hour is Sun, being cast at 0:43 AM Monday ASC being Scorpio it is in triplicity making the chart radical. I do not know much about this just came across a bit of this and looked it up quickly any more info on this would be great!

Attachments

• will i find love 2017.jpg
    will i find love 2017.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

Venus and Mars won't ever perfect in their conjunction because Venus will turn retrograde. Venus also being in Aries is in its fall which is less positive, doesn't function properly.

I think Mercury is translating light if I'm not mistaken (think I read Tikana saying it somewhere?) and the Sun / Moon aspect looks nice. I predict you'll meet someone through friends or a third party.