Are We Compatible For A Intimate Relationship?

hbn_235

Hey I was wondering if this woman and I are compatible on an Intimate level?
I've known her for at least 10 years now and we had eccentric kind of relationship where we have been close
and intimate but she'll disappear and come back again (twice before) and she's plan on moving back to in the area again and saying but it's real hard to tell if she wants something serious due to her Scorpio moon (Hiding her emotions)....So I wonder according to our natal charts and Synastry chart are we compatible for an serious relationship that can grow into something more?

S/N: I can handle the truth if we're not, that's fine I will become bent out of shape lol I just want to make sure before I pursue any further. Thank You.
smiley.gif

Synastry
Synastry.jpg

duenderoja

Personally, I can see that you guys came together because you found something common in each other.

All of your planets are along the 5th/11th axis which shows at times that you find her to be a romantic interest, and others a friend. If we reverse the charts, the same thing applies for her.

I do not believe she is the woman you would marry. But whatever you guys are doing now, keep it up if you are happy.

hbn_235

Personally, I can see that you guys came together because you found something common in each other.

All of your planets are along the 5th/11th axis which shows at times that you find her to be a romantic interest, and others a friend. If we reverse the charts, the same thing applies for her.

I do not believe she is the woman you would marry. But whatever you guys are doing now, keep it up if you are happy.

Thank you for your insight! much appreciated.....Yeah your right about his having common interest, etc but I'm glad you told the honest truth about her not being the "One" so I'm going to go with the flow...whatever is whatever :happy:.