what is malefic in my chart?

reflektion

Hey,
Could anyone help me to find out what is malefic in my chart?
I am 35 , no married, no child, no job,no money and no home..I feel myself really as a looser.
what is wrong?

Last edited:

Crystalpages

Hey,
I am 35 , no married, no child, no job,no money and no home..I feel myself really as a looser.
what is wrong?

If what you posted is supposed to be your natal chart, you are extremely precocious and if a horary chart (intended by you), then that is not how it works!

Crystalpages

I think, what I have posted is my vedic birth chart..I made it on astro.com

Always a good idea to post your date of birth, time and name of place. A comment/note about source of birthtime (parent's recall, BC drawn soon after birth, birth certificate, family diary etc) is often helpful too.

Very rarely do modern astrologers calculate charts the old, long and hard way and many have personally-favoured customized preferences.

This in addition to the screen grabs that some folks prefer for whatever reasons.

Just a suggestion, not a directive :)

Crystalpages

06:45 am dst.. in 1980 in istanbul time zone was +2 Gmt and in summer +1
thats why gmt+ 3, it is totally correct! :)

Since Turkey has gone through TZ/DST changes during early-mid 80s it is essential to verify that folks are stating simply the actual time and not 'corrected' time which will naturally lead to wrong calculations :)

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/turkey/istanbul?syear=1980
http://worldtime.io/dst/istanbul_istanbul_turkey/8549?year=1980#transitions

reflektion

Information gathered from web pages are general And wrong. There is something wrong with Hours in between 1980 And 1983. For that reason Turkish astrologers did an extensive research And finally my birth time is confirmed as gmt +3..
I had told you it was totally true. Why dont you trust ?

Crystalpages

Hey,
what is wrong?

The nativity will flourish better if working in a group-team setting where decision-making reponsibility is shared.
Consistency will be a challenge due to inherent sensitivity of nature. Would be helpful to work on this and to develop a stable and effective deep sense of self-worth.
Developing a good circle of peers and friends who are honest and supportive is important.
More so in middle-age and later, health and a bit of hypochondrical tendencies may occur (tendencies to watch out for). A regular diet, physical activity, rest and work balance is essential too. Eyes and head region-face, and bones-joints-
neck would be vulerable areas as you age. If a tendency to procrastinate (and suffer from cold feet, indecisiveness) exists this will increase negative feelings and inappropriate, ill-timed impulsive decisions that harm. Such a pattern would diminish your perceived reliability in the eyes of peers and supervisors.
Problems, challenges in career, work performance will be an issue to deal with and what you must watch out against.
A job that allows movement (including physical travelling) and variety would be helpful and avoid feeling stagnated.
August 2010 to January 2013 should have brought good breaks/opportunity at work and also meaningful relationships. Jan 2013 to nov 2015 was/is a period of heaviness in heart, negative feelings and depressing.
Self-discipline, intelligent and timely decisions, effective networking (as opposed to losing steam, initiative, cynicism) should be actively engaged in. Also a good time for assessing ones true worth and improving kills and abilities through training should be actively sought after now (until mid-2018).
Honesty, integrity, hard work, seeking opportunities of responsibilities are important.
Rohiniranjan

Crystalpages

Information gathered from web pages are general And wrong. There is something wrong with Hours in between 1980 And 1983. For that reason Turkish astrologers did an extensive research And finally my birth time is confirmed as gmt +3..
I had told you it was totally true. Why dont you trust ?

Not a matter of trusting or not, in the way you seem to be assuming/interpreting!

Would appreciate for my information, if you can point to some of the research reports etc of these astrologers.

Thanks.

Crystalpages

Thanks!
So which table is most reliable and/or authentic and used by pros there? What is the name/names of the expert/s that prepared that list??

You speak English very well and probably should be able to reproduce the table in English!

At least the years during which they adopted changes...?

justastrology

Hi,
I checked your horoscope. nothing to worry you will get married until January 2016 and also get a good job. do one thing wear a 25 cent diamond in platinum. it will help you.
Best of luck,
Deepak goyal