Another mystery chart thread

Lissa

415146b4ba3b4b713.gif

I've been kinda missing those good old mystery chart threads,so I decided to start a new one myself:).Feel free to discuss anything about this person's character.If you happen to recognise the chart for some reason or another,please don't give it away,so others can play.I'm still not sure about when I will be saying who this person is,I will travel next Monday and will only get back on either Thursday or Friday so it's likely you won't find out who this person is until then.

Have fun:).

Lissa

Ebenia

I get this feeling that this person has something to do with spiritual leading or something like that. Very powerful person and has obviously hard life, maybe bad childhood and bad relations with father (Saturn oppositions and Sun in 12th). S/he has probably sold her soul/persona to her/his work, spirituality or humanitarian nature and is "hiding" her/his true persona. MC in Aries tells me really about a leader, powerful person. I think s/he doesn't really care about money and can live without easily and if s/he has it, doesn't really care so much about it (Neptune 2nd).

Lissa

Hi Ebenia!

Some very good observations!Right now I'm dying to tell you who it is but I'll just control myself:p.

To help taking things in a certain direction,would someone like to comment on this person's health?

wilsontc

Staff member
thoughts, to Lissa

Lissa,

How fun! :)

Some thoughts about this chart:

Since the person has most of their planets in the "Universal area of the chart (houses 9-12), they are interested in "Universal" issues that go beyond the personal (houses 1-4) and the sociable (houses 5-8). The focus is on duty (10th house) and spirituality (12th house). Uranus (friend, also restructuring) conjunct (energy is combined with) Midheaven (outer world), indicates an interest in restructuring the outer world. North node (future goals) focused in the 11th house (friends, also restructuring) re-emphasizes this urge to restructure. Many red lines between the Ascendant (self) and 10th house indicate issues with authority. With Moon (home, also emotions) conjunct Mars (being, also anger) focused in the 10th house, there is emotional anger tied into these authority issues.

Guessing,

Tim

Lissa

Hi Tim,thank you for chiming in!Congratulations on your "promotion" to Moderator by the way!

I obviously won't tell you where you were right,but you made some very good observations as well:).

To keep this thread interesting,since I won't be here anymore at8PM,and to give you some food for thought for the rest of the week,when I won't be around,a little hint:

There's something about this person's health that is of prior importance if you want to get insight into this individual's character.

(But you're still free to analize every aspect of his life you may wish to.)

Thank you for playing,
Lissa

Ebenia

I had to come and comment the health issue thing again.

As Lissa said, health is really an important aspect to understand this persons personality, because Saturn on so strong on this chart, opposing 12th house planets. Because Saturn is in Sagittarius and retrograde, it must be important. I think that the health issue might have been something that has isolated him/her away from the world and turned him/her for insight and then maybe he has found his/her spiritual way. Maybe s/he has been in hospital or some how away from other people for long times because of the health issue. Because Sagittarius is all about blood, veins, nerves and hips, there might be something there, but I am not sure. Maybe problems with blood not getting "cleaned" (sorry about my bad english) or something like that. Cause I have read that gemini is also ruler of blood and because Saturn in Sagittarius is opposing the Gemini planets, so maybe...

South node in Gemini is all about communication and groups and because then North node is in sagittarius (where is his/her Saturn also), I think it means that this person really has to "grow away" from his/her health issues and learn from them and not to get too depressed or stuck with those things. Must be quite hard to grow towards your 11th house node, when you are always "pulled back" to sagittarius health issues.

Interesting is also that Saturn makes quite good aspects to 10th house planets. I think this means that after all, his/her illness has made him/her grow emotionally and has really made him/her tougher and has really somehow "helped" him/her.

Hmm, interesting. Can't help to find out!

Cancer Rising - Life is affected by the early upbringing/life. Self protective, with a need for new experiences, a highly personal form of self expression, and can dominate the area of 10th house, career, world. There is strong need to establish themselves in the world, and the need for personal accomplishment. Not only does it need to be personal but public as well. The Moon rules over the public, plus nurturing, mother type of role with Mars in 10th something you need courage to do, or is dangerous. Moon/Mars, over protective instinct due to threatening circumstances from their early years. Quick reactions, ready to respond to life threatening situations like a surgeon. A strong need for transformation, can be very stuck in old family patterns.

Sun Gemini - Is concerned with connecting to people, places, ideas. The Sun frustrated by Saturn in the 6th Sagittarius. Both free moving signs, in the houses of health/isolation. I am still thinking about the disability. It could be a disability with walking or with communicating. The Sun/self expression through communicating in the 12th house area of spirituality, hospitals, prisons/working behind the scenes. The Sun can be sacrificed in the 12th house. Can have a bleak view of the world, and take life too seriously. Depressions involving the health, maybe caused by a certain amount of time in isolation. This person values communication but the Gemini planets ruled by Mercury is conjunct Pluto - Secretive, behind the scenes communications. An excellent research combination, delving deep in 12th house matters, and subjects to do with the past, could spend lots of time in the library, or a learning institute could have a deep understanding of human motivation could be concerned with psychology, death or occult. And again health wise these planets quincunx Saturn/Sag/6th so maybe a mental disability is possible. You have my mind focused on this health issue now. Jupiter in 10th - Wants to do something big, maybe through kwowledge. Uranus in 10th - brings in innovation and technology a progressive cause they might be well known for their genius type qualities or eccentric way. Rebelling against the establishment. Tearing down the old bringing in the new type of thing.

Saturn in Sagittarius - Heavy duty scholarly. Think they are born with all the answers. :p Likes to consume books literary. Deep inside they want to know it all. Beliefs could be too internalised. Saturn in Sagittarius is a lesson about faith, this person may be learning to have faith in themselves. There is a constant search for the meaning of life out there. The nature of universe, philosophical debates and so on but they really need to turn to the universe within. Awww aint that sweet :) . Can be a constant theory tester. Saturn in Sagittarius can be concerned with the Law and religious systems too.

The South Node in Sagittarius 5th - Self expression, through exploring the truth, and their relationship to the universe are of a very personal nature. Might not believe they need the support of anyone else on their creative spiritual quest, maybe their afraid others won't accept their personal truth or ideas. This person is seeking a sense of social and intellectual security, to belong to a social community where they can learn how to receive and accept the love of others. Will progress into sharing their ideas and beliefs, to expand the horizons and see how their truth connects to the world.

Last edited:

smilingsteph

Okay I sat and looked at this chart and thought about the health ailments:
possible anorexic/bulemic or self-harm in some way:
saturn square moon- health problems (general), negative self-image, problems with father or mother, melancholy, also associated with children being a positive channel to these troubles (person might love to be around children)
Heavy emphasis on cancer in a chart- sun and ascendant
Heavy aspected pluto- in the 12th house-->psychological health house
There may be more to this, but I am still to new to assess this chart in its many facets and aspects...
Just a thought

Last edited:
I hope your back today Lissa, I can't wait to see who it is, although I have probably got the person completely wrong :D. Oh well never mind all part of the learning process.

Lissa

Hi everyone,thank you for playing.I got back from my trip yesterday at night,I'm a little bit sad so few people wanted to give this a try.So i decide I will only reveal who the person is on Saturday at 5PM if nothing gets in between.

But thanks to those who particpated,I'm tellin you,you were all right in one point or another!

Greetings,
Lissa

Hey I didn't do too badly if you ignore my first paragraph and read from Sun in Gemini onwards. I have him spot on :D , even if I do say so myself. At last I am making a little breakthrough on my Astrological studies.

:banana:

Last edited:

johnmike59

Lissa, I spotted him straight away, but I did adhere to your wish not to disclose. I must say - I am very impressed with all of the good analysis of others here. Well done!

The same goes for you, Lissa, lovely work. I look forward to the next mystery chart (maybe I'll post one) -- it's a great opportunity to flex our astrological muscles and it's great fun.

I think you're all quite marvelous.

Claire19

I would say that this person has two major jobs or projects. Travel a lot in connection with career and also family matters. Can earn money in film, performing arts and financial speculation. There are secrets connected to the family and sex matters. THere is a lot that goes on behind the scenes and dealing with drugs or alcohol issues. I would say that this person has problems with father and authority figures with aggressive attitudes and unstable relations and arguments result. THis person is very intuitive and deals with institutions especially in foreign places. They may also make their home abroad at some point and this is enabled by career. THey may have a large family and they are exposed to diverse cultures. I would say that this person is basically quite restless and has a gypsy mentality in many ways.,

Claire19

Looking at this person's health aspects I would say a great danger of cancer inherited from mother's side. This can be in the head area such as brain.
Also addictions can be an issue with all that 12th house stuff and Mercury Pluto involved with the ascendant which can rule the health to a large degree. Probably a heavy smoker which can affect lungs especially with a Gemini Sun. Transits coming along to kick off the danger planets will give a better picture. Digestion can also pose problems and this person may not take in the nutrients that she needs always.

I know who this person is I think but wont say at this time.