relationship struggles: 12th house moon and venus, venus trine uranus and neptune

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Hello everyone...

just hoping for some insight on this relationship. My partner and I have had a very un-conventional relationship characterized by a lot of time spent long distance, but very deep emotional sharing through letters and the likes. But when we get together, the passion is very hard to sustain, although we both desire it, and it heats up and cools off so quickly we are left feeling defeated.

For some reason I can't get straight what I want from this relationship... it feels like we need to either "collide or collapse" and, to be honest, I am afraid of both those options. So we remain stuck in a strange romantic inertia.

What stands out to me the most is our composite 12th house moon and venus (venus is only 5 degrees in 12th house, so is it read as 1st house or no?) and also our venus trine nepture and venus trine uranus... my question is: is this just an essentially incompatible romantic relationship or could it indicate spiritual love and/or karmic past life stuff???

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]here is our composite mid-point chart:

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

StillOne

Well I think that 12th house moon explains quite a bit of your relationship. Emotional isolation. With it square Neptune there is quite a bit of illusion going on. A very dangerous aspect in my opinion. Moon is also the apex of a t-square showing additional challenges that may largely still be hidden.

I'm not a fan of long distance relationships because of the roller coaster nature of them. I've been in a couple and they can just be exhausting.

This chart also shows 2 yods. Sun apex and Pluto apex... With the sun as an apex I would think the very essence of the relationship would need an adjustment at some point in order for it to work. I suppose that's a given if/when you decide how to proceed. So that comment is a bit redundant... Lol. However, it is interesting that the chart shows this by including the quincunx aspects and once again astrology is just so awesome! :love: I suppose with yods being present that the adjustment necessary isn't the easiest BUT when you figure out what is necessary can be extremely powerful.

I'm not sure I'd consider the Venus weak. It's strong in Taurus and just rising with it conjunct the ascendant. I think this would give the world outside the impression of a very loving/romantic relationship should people see you together.

You may consider posting a synastry. I think it's valuable to look at both.

Good luck!

Re: relationship struggles: 12th house moon square neptune

thanks for your readings ... I don't understand the technical terms you used fully (I am just beginning to explore astrology) and so I am wondering if you might comment more generally -- especially about the moon 12th house square neptune... as this seems to be the red flag if i am not mistaken?

here is the synastry chart if you would like to comment (i am on the inside)

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

StillOne

My apologies. Most of that stuff can be googled should you want to learn more.

Briefly, Robert Hand says in Planets in Composite of the Moon in the 12th:
Is a demanding position that it requires the two of you to do a great deal of work that most couples are unwilling to do. If left alone, the two of you are likely to keep your feelings hidden. With this house position of the Moon, the greatest danger is emotional dishonesty.

He says of Moon square Neptune:
This aspect creates a great danger that on or both of you will deceive yourselves or each other, either about the nature of the relationship or about outside matters that affect it. It can create a savior-victim type relationship where real issues are never faced. Also, it can take on a very unreal idealistic tone, with two of you creating beautiful illusions about yourselves and each other. Eventually, you are likely to find that you have not faced all the facts about each other, and you may become completely disillusioned and embittered

Out of curiosity I looked up your Venus position also:
The conjunction of Venus and Asc is a particularly good aspect for any kind of personal relationship, especially a love affair or marriage. It signifies the two of you are extremely complementary in many respects and that as a couple you are a whole that is stronger than the parts.

I'm not so knowledgable in reading composites but if I can lend some advice it would be to look at the chart from your Mercury opposition Pluto in Scorpio housed in the 7th house.

I feel this aspect might shed a lot more light on what's really going on. Perhaps you are both communicating (in your letters and so on) to the other how you wish to be togehter on an emotinal level. However this is aspect causes a strong intellectual connection that might be disguised as emotional.

This is not an incompatible relationship but there could be a tendancy to over think rather than feel when you are finally together because of the aspect I mentioned.

Hope this helps...

I'm not so knowledgable in reading composites but if I can lend some advice it would be to look at the chart from your Mercury opposition Pluto in Scorpio housed in the 7th house.

I feel this aspect might shed a lot more light on what's really going on. Perhaps you are both communicating (in your letters and so on) to the other how you wish to be togehter on an emotinal level. However this is aspect causes a strong intellectual connection that might be disguised as emotional.

This is not an incompatible relationship but there could be a tendancy to over think rather than feel when you are finally together because of the aspect I mentioned.

Hope this helps...

Temperance:

thank you for your insight. what you have said is very true. we have a very strong tendency to intellectualize our emotions ... which is perhaps a defense mechanism as a result of the scary nature of a 12th house moon?? who knows. but i was also very curious about the aspect you mentioned, pluto/scorpio/7th house -- the house of relationships. wondering if this is an indicator of past lives/karma to be worked out between us?