For all the married people here!

ElenaJ

Here are the aspects for three married couples. I've included Juno aspects, given its importance in marriages.
Natal charts. My husband's Valentine trines my sun (6 degree orb). His Juno exactly trines my moon. My Juno trines his mars, my Valentine trines his Venus.
In our composite Juno is exactly sextile Saturn. Composite Valentine is trine the moon and square Uranus.
Second couple, natal charts. His Juno exactly opposite her Jupiter/Pluto conjunction. Her Juno exactly opposite his mercury. Her Valentino opposite his mars. In the composite Valentine is exactly conjunct the moon, and Juno and Valentine are exactly trine between themselves.
Third couple, natal charts. His Juno in 6 degree trine with her mars. His Valentine opposite her mars, a 4 degree square to her Jupiter. Her Juno conjunct his mercury, trine (4 degrees) his moon. Composites of this couple have no aspects for Valentine, but the composite Juno is exactly conjunct his natal Venus.
Some of these orbs are wide, but I'll let you sort out what is valid for you or not.

Sofiamiddle

Oh you have valentine trine moon in composite you do have it ! :surprised: every married couple basically has it I feel like. Even the other couple has it valentine conjunct moon. Saturn or Juno weather it be in synastry, davdsion, or composite. Do you think draconic synastry would work too? Also did you check the Davidson with the second couple?

Last edited: