Quadruple T-square in natal chart?

Rik

Hey Guys,

Apparently,I have 4 T-squares in my chart.

It involves my Saturn [Gemini|2nd House-ruled by Taurus]
Moon [Virgo|6th House-ruled by Leo]
and my Sun,Pluto,Mercury [all Sag|9th House,ruled by Sag]
and my Venus [Sag|8th House, ruled by Scorpio]

Yes,Saturn is opposite to all 4 of them and square to moon,and moon is square to all 4 of them.

So I have a few questions about this aspect:

1.How common is it to have 4 T-squares in your chart?

2.In which way does this effect me? I read that it is like driving a Car with 3 Wheels,so the answer lies in front of the middle planet [My moon in this case],so that would be Pisces 12th House,because there are no planets near Pisces 10°,only my Lilith with 4°.My nearest Planet is Mars in Aquarius at 28°58',12th house though.My Uranus is also 12th House,but at 21° Aquarius.
So what kind of Answers are buried in Pisces and the 12th House?

3.I read that many successful People have at least 1 T-square,so do I with 4 have the Potential to be very Successful? (Capricorn MC and Gemini 3rd House north Node,btw)

4.I personally think that many Astrologers put Saturn in a very bad light...
Of course,you will have more Obstacles in Life than an average Person who hasn't been blessed with this many Saturn Aspects,but the Potential to be also this much more Successful/Happy is very high,IF you can get through these Obstacles and learn from them.What are your Opinions about this?

~Rik

sibylline

What sort of orbs are you using? Four T-squares isn't very common but I do know people with multiple T-squares; my mother has five. T-squares create a lot of inner tension, which could be the driving force to success or they could simply be a whole lot of trouble and challenges for the person. I haven't found any benefit by focusing on the house opposite the focal planet, but by tapping into any easy aspects the planets make or, if none, positive manifestations of the aspects it does make.

fifteen

I'm not a classical trained astrologer, I'm more of an eclectic and intuitive astrologer, and so here it goes for me:

I don't know how often it happens, maybe others can elaborate.

A natal chart on it's own is just like a picture taken at birth. When you compare your baby pictures with pictures of yourself today, you notice similarities, but also differences. Your soul, mind and body grows under the influence of the inner and outer reality, each influencing eachother. Each day, your chart of the day looks completely different. A natal chart doesn't say anything today, but it might say something in 28 years. That is why a transit chart predicts more than a natal chart. It may very well be that you have talents and gifts, but if the timing (time) and location (space) is not right, nothing might happen at all. So a collection of sqaures in a natal chart can go either way, time will tell (or a transit chart) :happy:

Rik

Well,I'm actually using an online calculator [the one probided by astrotheme] because I don't have enough time and patience to go through several charts one by one,and until now it looked like it's very accurate.

But,to answer your Question [partly]:

The widest orb in this whole Square dilemma is my Moon-Mercury one with 5°56'. :)

Rik

Rik

I'm not a classical trained astrologer, I'm more of an eclectic and intuitive astrologer, and so here it goes for me:

I don't know how often it happens, maybe others can elaborate.

A natal chart on it's own is just like a picture taken at birth. When you compare your baby pictures with pictures of yourself today, you notice similarities, but also differences. Your soul, mind and body grows under the influence of the inner and outer reality, each influencing eachother. Each day, your chart of the day looks completely different. A natal chart doesn't say anything today, but it might say something in 28 years. That is why a transit chart predicts more than a natal chart. It may very well be that you have talents and gifts, but if the timing (time) and location (space) is not right, nothing might happen at all. So a collection of sqaures in a natal chart can go either way, time will tell (or a transit chart) :happy:

Hmm interesting...I feel like now I know everything and nothing. :D

Rik

Without a birth chart, all you are getting is textbook definitions which is not much better than the newspaper.

Well,the problem is,that I use the astrotheme calculator and not the astro.com one,so I can't post my birth chart here because in the astro one 2 aspects aren't counted because of the orb differences :)

Rik

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-05-23-40-19-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-05-23-40-19-1.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 62

katydid

You don't really have 'four t-squares.' You have one massive T-square to your Moon, which involves 4 planets from one stellium squaring and opposing Moon and Saturn.

To have 'four t-squares' , in my opinion, you have to have four separate configurations going on. Like a mutable T-square to the Moon, a couple of cardinals T's to Saturn and a fixed T-sqaure to Mars. Now that would be having four T-squares.

You have one basic configuration of a T-square, in which one segment has multiple planets. That makes it more powerful/impactful than usual because it has rulership over more houses and thus has a stronger impact in more life areas.

But not nearly as difficult as one who literally has four separate t-squares.

katydid

Okay, so what does this massive T-square signify?

It is in mutable signs and cadent houses. That makes it less of a physical, and less of an event oriented configuration and more of a mental, anxiety producing or nervous system type of an energy. Lots of the tension or friction may be found within the nervous system and emotional behaviors. There might be difficulties with making decisions or with sticking to decisions once made. The mind races and it might be hard to relax or to sleep peacefully. So many things to think about and look at that it may feel overwhelming at times.

With the Moon in Virgo in the 6th, taking the brunt of the stress, it might create physical symptoms in the digestive tract. You might have to be cautious with what you eat and with nerves as your stomach is not strong?

Moon in Virgo in the 6th can be very hard on itself. If things go wrong, you may tend to blame yourself first. Your kindness is graciously extended to others, unconditionally. but you may not give yourself that same benefit of the doubt.

Your self confidence may become an issue when you deal with authority figures, bosses, teachers, etc. You do the work and know the answers, but may falter when trying to show it? [ Square to Saturn in the 3rd, and multiple squares to 9th stellium]

The T-square to the 6th may indicate that you are a very hard worker and do so much for others. And yet it might be hard to get the recognition that you deserve for it. You may have to climb thaT CAREER Ladder slowly by doing the work, day by day and building a solid resume and solid skill set.

Rik

Okay, so what does this massive T-square signify?

It is in mutable signs and cadent houses. That makes it less of a physical, and less of an event oriented configuration and more of a mental, anxiety producing or nervous system type of an energy. Lots of the tension or friction may be found within the nervous system and emotional behaviors. There might be difficulties with making decisions or with sticking to decisions once made. The mind races and it might be hard to relax or to sleep peacefully. So many things to think about and look at that it may feel overwhelming at times.

With the Moon in Virgo in the 6th, taking the brunt of the stress, it might create physical symptoms in the digestive tract. You might have to be cautious with what you eat and with nerves as your stomach is not strong?

Moon in Virgo in the 6th can be very hard on itself. If things go wrong, you may tend to blame yourself first. Your kindness is graciously extended to others, unconditionally. but you may not give yourself that same benefit of the doubt.

Your self confidence may become an issue when you deal with authority figures, bosses, teachers, etc. You do the work and know the answers, but may falter when trying to show it? [ Square to Saturn in the 3rd, and multiple squares to 9th stellium]

The T-square to the 6th may indicate that you are a very hard worker and do so much for others. And yet it might be hard to get the recognition that you deserve for it. You may have to climb thaT CAREER Ladder slowly by doing the work, day by day and building a solid resume and solid skill set.

Thank you very much for this detailed Description! :)

What's funny about this whole thing is,is that many of the Planets that aspect my Moon,also aspect my Mothers moon in her chart :D
Her Saturn is even in Taurus like mine!

Rik <3

Rik

I thank everybody who spend some of their expensive Time on my in chickens*t covered life. <3

Have a nice Day/Evening!

Rik

katydid

Thank you very much for this detailed Description! :)

What's funny about this whole thing is,is that many of the Planets that aspect my Moon,also aspect my Mothers moon in her chart :D
Her Saturn is even in Taurus like mine!

Rik <3

I was wanting to ask you about your mother so I am glad you brought her up yourself. All of those squares, frictions and challenges to your Moon made me wonder what your relationship with her was like. Being in Virgo in the 6th, I was hoping she was not a critical, nit picking type but more of a helpful but overly intrusive type at worst.:whistling:

Rik

I was wanting to ask you about your mother so I am glad you brought her up yourself. All of those squares, frictions and challenges to your Moon made me wonder what your relationship with her was like. Being in Virgo in the 6th, I was hoping she was not a critical, nit picking type but more of a helpful but overly intrusive type at worst.:whistling:

We actually have a really good relationship!
Of course,She's a Gemini and Leo Moon and Venus in Cancer,so sometimes she's a little too much,but so am I.We just laugh about it :D

Its more like a really good friendship,but the Mother-Child role is still existing tho.
We can speak with each other about pretty much everything,and she would do anything for my Siblings or me. (5th house in Pisces is strong in this one :D )

I actually couldn't wish for a better mother...can't say that from my father tho...but HEY! We gotta make sacrifices boys n girls! (Mars 12th House and Pluto conjunct Sun extremely tightly should say everything..)

Rik :D