Repeat Right Arm Surgery

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you for reading this thread.

I would like to ask a few questions about Electional chart for surgery.

I don't have much choice of when to have surgery, I chose the month as that is convenient for myself to recover in at least 6 weeks off work. I was offered as 15th April 2014 it will be afternoon, no exact time so far until further notice. 15th is the day just after full moon, not so ideal, then Mars is Rx in Libra, Venus is in Pisces however. Both Sun and Moon are only 3-4 degrees away from applying to the nodal axis. Uranus partile conjunction to Mercury in Aries, so these two are working under the Mars in Libra Rx. Venus is exlated in Pisces and applying trine to Jupiter in Cancer also exalted, so the final dispositors are in good working condition.

Moon doesn't have any applying aspect but to Sun in the unit of 3. That is assuming the surgery time to be at noon as I have no exact time yet. If I have luck, slightly later, Moon will enter into Fixed stars which is commonly better condition for surgery of the flesh (Moon) but Moon must first passed the conjunction to the NN before going toward Scorpio. If it is very late afternoon, then Moon is at risk of conjoining Saturn Rx in Scorpio.

I am in a hope that Mars Rx is not as bad when the surgery is a repeat one. The surgery is to reopen the scar, to remove 6 platinum screws and one long plate. Overall, there are some other appearing to be positive conditions and some obvious negative conditions.

astro_2gw_340_surgery.34780.2252.jpg

poyi

Premium Member
I just discovered that close approaching Moon to nodal axis is actually due 15th of April IS the Lunar Eclipse :andy:......it will occur on 15th April GMT 0745am at 25 degrees 16 Libra. Gosh disharmonious aspect between Sun and Moon, one day after full moon and on the day of lunar eclipse, conjunction to Mars in detriment and on the Lunar Eclipse. Can it be worse than that? Be ready to bleed more than usual, not going to heal fast, and who knows what that lunar eclipse going to do to my body. :surprised:

Last edited:

Marinka

I took a quick look at the date - is this when Jupiter is squaring pluto (within a few degrees) and when Mercury is opposing Jupiter and also squaring Pluto (within a few degrees) at about 13 degrees of Aries.

Mercury in this case, would be an indicator if dexterity and with an opposition to Jupiter (excess) and squaring Pluto (surgery) might indicate that the surgery is more complex and involved than originally thought.

This might also put the moon in Libra which would complete a grand cross. I should note that it is not apparent how this would impact your chart but if you have any points at about 13 or so degrees, I would re-investigate dates or look to your own future transits to see if good recovery is promised.

Hmm - doing a second check .. Looks like Uranus is also sitting at 13 degrees of Aries in conjunction with Mercury (mobility) - unexpected occurrences. Too many tight aspects -- this is not something I would probably want to have for a sky configuration if I was going under for surgery.

Good luck whatever you decide.

poyi

Premium Member
Pretty much everything against the textbook of Electional chart for surgery.

Lunar Eclipse day, unexpected event to the flesh and blood.Moon approaching eclipse in the evening of my time when the surgery could be either before the eclipse to during the eclipse.

A day after Full Moon, prolong bleeding

Waning Moon, slow healing

Moon in contact with Mars in Detriment Rx, issues with the surgeon and the machine in theater,

Taking this to occur during noon to 2200pm
Moon parallel to Venus (up to 1600pm approx), Neptune, NN
Moon contra parallel and opposition to the Sun

My only hope, as this is a surgery to fix the previous issues of the plates/screws causing pain by some chance retrograde maybe at better used.

Last time when it was done Mars was in Capricorn, elevated with Pluto close in 9th house as the ruler of the event chart of Aries ascendant of the nature as an legal case. Sun again was 4 degrees separating from the Solar Eclipse occurred on 13th November.

Uranus in Aries Rx was in square with Mars, being applied by Mars in Capricorn of the surgery applying metal into my ulna through cut, bleeding and sharp, Uranus Aries and Mars Capricorn combination should be seen as applying Alloy metal Platinum into the bones in surgical procedure. 8th Mercury Rx, NN in Scorpio ruled by Mars in Capricorn from 9th house. The surgeon was Libra descendant with Venus in Libra in the house ruling the house, and Saturn in Scorpio conjoined vertex within the 7th house.

My question this time is to Remove the platinum plate and screws. So the nature of the surgery is not like the usual kind.

JUPITERASC

Many millions worldwide
are likely having operations of various kinds
scheduled for the same day as this one.
Not all those scheduled operations are necessarily doomed
due to full moon eclipse and other factors.

Furthermore
if the surgery date is changed for any reason
such as unexpected events
causing rescheduling to the beginning of the month
or towards the end of the month
then
this particular chart shall indeed have been symbolically 'eclipsed'
:smile:

poyi

Premium Member
ahahhaah my boyfriend just told me my natal is asleep, those negative manifestation even if they do occur, they will not affecting me personally as my natal will not register!! No active transit, no active progression no lesson to be learned, a period of peace and quiet :lol: Being told of using bad astrology. Well learned my lesson today.

dr. farr

-Mars is not in a sign affinitive to the part being operated upon,
-event significator Moon (lord of the ascendant) is seperating from Mars and its next conjunction will be with the Lucky Strike North Node,
-exalted Jupiter-lord of the 6th house of health-occupies first house,
-the Lot of Successful Results (ascendant+sun-jupiter) falls @ 17 Aries, in the angular 10th whole sign house (house of treatments and therapeutics)...
All these are + indications: the negative indications are Moon in Via Combusta and Mars detrimented in Libra: however, in my opinion the + influences mentioned above decidedly outweigh these 2 - considerations.

poyi

Premium Member
-Mars is not in a sign affinitive to the part being operated upon,
-event significator Moon (lord of the ascendant) is seperating from Mars and its next conjunction will be with the Lucky Strike North Node,
-exalted Jupiter-lord of the 6th house of health-occupies first house,
-the Lot of Successful Results (ascendant+sun-jupiter) falls @ 17 Aries, in the angular 10th whole sign house (house of treatments and therapeutics)...
All these are + indications: the negative indications are Moon in Via Combusta and Mars detrimented in Libra: however, in my opinion the + influences mentioned above decidedly outweigh these 2 - considerations.

Thank you for taking the time to review this day. I am greatly appreciated. So the day is above average luck. Plus my natal has no registration of long term issues relevant to the potential of failed surgery. :happy:

Culpeper

Premium Member
This is a good chart mostly. You have to do the best you can with electional astrology. The Moon rules the first house. It is in the 4th whole sign house. It is with Mars which is the natural ruler of surgery. Mars is 4th also but is in detriment and retrograde. Jupiter is in the first house and in exaltation. It rules the 6th whole sign house which also rules surgery. These are mostly good indications for this event. Your recovery may give you some discomfort and take longer than you expect, but you should be alright.

poyi

Premium Member
This is a good chart mostly. You have to do the best you can with electional astrology. The Moon rules the first house. It is in the 4th whole sign house. It is with Mars which is the natural ruler of surgery. Mars is 4th also but is in detriment and retrograde. Jupiter is in the first house and in exaltation. It rules the 6th whole sign house which also rules surgery. These are mostly good indications for this event. Your recovery may give you some discomfort and take longer than you expect, but you should be alright.

Thank you very much for taking a look. I also thought of mix good and bad. But was overly concerned about the Mars condition, soon after full moon and lunar eclipse. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.