Out of Bounds Venus in Horary

poyi

Premium Member
I am wondering the condition of the current Out of Bounds Venus in the Horary question we asked in the recent time. At the moment, Venus is 26 degrees 46 mins 57 secs declination in Capricorn.

I asked a question about future Home. And Moon just entered Taurus, so I looked into Venus and since it is OOB. I am wondering about any particular interpretation about this condition.

The significator of property and home is 11th house Jupiter in Cancer, IC/4th is Sagittarius. Moon will make sextile to Jupiter. Myself is Virgo ascendant.

Moon parallel Regulus, just contra parallel Spica. Mercury parallel Spica. Jupiter contra parallel Polis.

Interesting feature is Saturn parallel North node.

astro_2gw_290_will_i_live_in_tasmania.57775.6812.jpg

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
My own teacher, kt Boehrer, is the originator of the concept. Classical horary would have nothing to do with OOB planets since they didn't even know it existed.

But IVY Goldstein J, Kt's teacher(and Kt was one of the only two or three Master Teacher's in GB training course) said "Astrology is astrology is astrology" which means that everything can be used with everything.

Do you know what Venus OOB means natally?

poyi

Premium Member
I did a bit of research which is basically beyond limit. Anything Venus rules and represents will be beyond it limit/normal standards. Can be both negative and positive. Exceptional, extraordinary, and extreme. Out of the thumb of the Sun. Venus does whatever she likes to do to be her own Head no longer following anyone's order and no longer under any boundary.

poyi

Premium Member
I have natal Moon Out of Bounds 24 degrees 8 and have been having OOB Mercury 25 degrees 22 (At the moment) in progressed chart since 1993 from what I can see. So I sort of know how they manifest in natal chart.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Venus OOB shows that relationships tend to go right over
the top, where attachment and abandonment issues can be intense.

poyi

Premium Member
Well this horary is about future home and property I wish to own and the moon is in Taurus so I thought of investigating the condition of Venus also placed on the horary 4th also conjuncting Pluto. Anyhow, was just curious the real situation of the moon which is me. Should I interpret as my expectations being far over the top or maybe what I wanted will be exceptionally positive.

Moon does sextile Jupiter before leaving the sign but Jupiter Rx maybe some kind of delay or different manifestation. Not sure just my curiously of what OOB Venus really is talking about here. And the potential of different interpretation in both extremely negative or extremely positive.

dr. farr

Note that the Dragon's Tail is in Taurus! If you are taking the Moon as an important significator in analyzing your question, know that the Moon is definitely afflicted by sharing the sign with the SN-this would tend to cancel out the exaltation of the Moon in Taurus and, considered with the OOB lord of Taurus, Venus, would make me (at least!) hesitant about the implications for the entire subject matter of the question.

poyi

Premium Member
Yes with that dragon tail really is a big No No! **** it!

As minimal it will indicate moon myself will hit a major blockage when moon conjuncts SN before moving close to the sexile to Jupiter.

Jucy

Well this horary is about future home and property I wish to own and the moon is in Taurus so I thought of investigating the condition of Venus also placed on the horary 4th also conjuncting Pluto. Anyhow, was just curious the real situation of the moon which is me. Should I interpret as my expectations being far over the top or maybe what I wanted will be exceptionally positive.

My first thought is with OOB Venus and Moon Taurus: The property is or will be way too expensive.

poyi

Premium Member
The actual potential home it's condition is Jupiter in cancer and moon also exalted placed in 8th house not traditionally postive but could be talking about something that is relevant to 8th house.

poyi

Premium Member
This is not relevant to this question. Although many would consider 5th or 11th to be potential of lottery winning however 8th house will be more reasonable house for lottery in the theory of 2nd as money of your personal possession then 8th the money of the collective and the money at large in circulation that is collected and becomes yours. As we also common know 8th as the house of insurance payout.