Aspects of being a bully, or being bullied at school

Orion

Hi,

Iam not an expert on this subject but I recognized a few things in this matter.
Sun in hard aspect to Saturn I found often in charts of people who become victims rather than the opposite. In general I consider Saturn more with getting bullied rather than bully someone else.
Neptun and Moon is probably also on the losing end.
Aries and Leo ACs, Mars and Suns I would think of as more into bullying others than the opposite but one has always to look at the whole chart.
Pluto in hard aspect to Mercury can cause people to verbally abuse others, in hard aspect to Mars it can lead to physical violence. Pluto likes to take things to the extrem.

Artist82

Good guess Virgo! It was very true in my case. I have an aries ascendant opp. my mars, and sun and mercury in aries opp. saturn and pluto. I'm pretty sure the saturn opposition caused most of my shyness. My neptune is trine my sun and conjunct my moon. I was shy and bullied up through part of high school and after I got older those experiences toughened me up so today the fearless aries shines through lol. So i guess I've experienced both sides a bit, bullied when I was young and very outgoing and social today(although I never became a bully since I know what it's like lol).

virgo18

Yes I think Aries and Leo ascendants can lead to be a bully.... also the mercury espects to them.

I have: Mars conjuntion Sun and Mercury
Mars squaring my chart ruler (Jupiter)
Mars square Uranus and Saturn

This aspects supposedly make me a bully... but I was the one who always defend the bullied ones, and make me their friend. Also the "bullies" wanted me at their side.... they told me things like "Don't be friend of that looser, come with us, I am making you a favor."

I didn't knew what side to go. But I was friend of the bullies and the bullied... but I was neither of both. And I think that's because my strong Jupiter.

But what its true is that I become verbally aggressive when I get very mad. (mercury/mars conjunction)

Last edited:
A strong Neptune/ Sun for the bullied, lack of self esteem possible
I agree with the Aries and Leo asc for potential bully, Mars in hard aspects, without an outlet
I wonder about Pluto/Moon and afflicted 12th house, bully/bullied?

I watched a fascinating Documentary on tribes of apes, where the alpha males were very violent and abusive to the females. There was a garbage dump that this tribe fed off, which contained infected meat, and what happened was the high strung alpha males all died of tuberculosis, leaving behind the more socialized males and the females. The tribe regrouped and subsequently flourished. When new male members showed up, the tribe quickly taught them to be more social, to fit in. They did not accept aggressive behavior. The new ones learned this behavior and did fit in.

Last edited:

virgo18

Thanks for checking my chart. I noticed you considered the traditional chart ruler for my Ascendant and also Chiron, an eclectic approach. I haven't heard of Chiron in the 5th house associated with being bullied, why is this? are there other houses that could show this possibility when Chiron is there?

Last edited:

Arijana

I read an article that talk about bullies and bullied kids at school. It is very interesting and I will like to know what astrological aspects make a kid a bully, or being bullied at early school.

I am guessing some aspects:

be a bully:

Strong Mars or Saturn, or aspecting Sun, or ascendant.
Mars in the ascendant, or aries ascendant.
Mars or Saturn in hard aspect with the 11th house, or ruler of the 11th house.

being bullied:

Strong Neptune, or aspecting the Sun or Ascendant... or Pisces ascendant
Chiron in the 5th.
Mars, Saturn or neptune in the 5th, or in hard aspect with the 5th ruler.

I am only guessing. Do you know more?

No.

I disagree.

Im sorry but people read things superficialy sometimes. Are bullies strong people? no,bullies are extremely,more often than not,insecure, cowardly people that need a pack to back them upo otherwise they are litztle people on their own. when someone picks on another,they have a problem within themselfes,not with the other person as we all know,and do you know anz really strong mars or whatnot that needs to do that? not very much. the weak attack the strong.

there is only one planet very much tied to bullying since bullying is about power..PLUTO. and no,tthe bullies dont have Pluto,the bullied do. I analized manz charts of bullied kids,even those bullied to death,and most of them had a strong scorpio-pluto influence in them,which is what Pluto does...those who are bullied are noticed in a crowd,no matter where they trz to hide,if they hid in the back of the room with 50 people the bullies would sniff them out because there is something in them that makes them different than anyone else...why is one girl with glasses and a strange looking outift not gettin picked on,yet the girl sitting right next to her looking exactly the same no different from any other getting hell every day she walks threw the school doors? because of Pluto. It give charisma,but mind u charisma is not ''loved by all'' its when u cant escape the reflector lights no matter where u run...sadly Ive noticed in some rape-murder victims strong Plutos,which is again the ''thing'' in them which makes them stand out in a crowd...

My father was abully,and an all star in his high school,the ring leader or what not,and he has mars in gemini,and afflicted,whilst my mother was bullied by the men in her life and she has a mars in leo,venus in scorpio,moon I think in aries not sure etc. Its not the strong that hurt,its the weak. sadly,until u learn to use your pluto power, other people will excersize it above u, trying to take or destroy the power what the bullied has. if you dont become your Pluto,others will be your Pluto,because that is the nature of Pluto,execution style.

btw I was bullied and later turned bully :) though I never insulted put anyone down,rather I just became very very mean and agressive,and intimidating,I hurt when I needed to.

Last edited:

chiron

When I started this thread I saw the charts of two friend who were bullied. Both have Chiron in the 5th, then I saw yours and you have it too.
Chiron in the 5th are emotional wounds that are related with children and creativity... Maybe someone who was bullied and was very hurted(feelings)... then that person has difficult time being sweet with people and relationships when they grow up. They are people that grow up afraid of being hurted again. Or grow up with the anger of being bullied at early school, being cold with the people they love (friends, partners, family, children)... It depends of the Chiron sign.

I don't know if this is a stupid question but is that the only aspect that those 2 people have in common in their charts. Are there more aspects?

I do have neptune in conjunction to saturn squaring mars but I have never been bullied. My chiron is retrograded in the 12th house.

juicey J.

Banned
I was bullied at school, my chart is in my signature.

Well it doesn't help venus the planet of relating is in fall and is non angular and its ruler mercury is in libra peregine and non angular also ruled by venus. Nor does it help the ruler of the sag 11th (using equal or whole sign houses) is determint and disposits into that fall venus. Also, going with the cappy 11th its ruler is saturnis sag which, is ruled by that detemint jupiter.

juicey J.

Banned
I think the fixed stars might have something to do with being a bully. I have noticed stars which, are attributed to aggression and violence aligned with the planets and angles of certain killers and I wonder if this might be the case with bullies. Also, a strong mars or lots of fire. I also wonder if family problems shown by affilictions to the 4th house, 4th house ruler, or moon from malefics which, can show family problems/abuse can lead to someone being a bully.

RayAustin

Hi Arijana,
My father was abully,and an all star in his high school,the ring leader or what not,and he has mars in gemini,and afflicted,
May I ask how Mars is being afflicted? Mars and Gemini .. Mercury & Mars together are traditionally known to show "evil minds".

Its not the strong that hurt,its the weak. sadly,until u learn to use your pluto power, other people will excersize it above u, trying to take or destroy the power what the bullied has. if you dont become your Pluto,others will be your Pluto,because that is the nature of Pluto,execution style.
From a Pluto conjunct ascendant native, I co-sign.

btw I was bullied and later turned bully :) though I never insulted put anyone down,rather I just became very very mean and agressive,and intimidating,I hurt when I needed to.
Haha I had my moments when I was younger too. Ah, childhood ...
:whistling:

RayAustin

Ah the traditionalist perspective, I've yet to hear anything positive from that. I should mention that I agree bullies are weak. When I dealt with it, they were always in groups. I don't think I became a bully, but I did become mean and aggressive when the situation called for it.

I didn't mention my chart to have it insulted by traditionalists, and they wonder why this forum most often doesn't like their perspective.

Skill,
I'm pretty sure they weren't insulting you! No need to jump to such a conclusion, your last sentence was offensive.

R.a.

virgo18

I don't know if this is a stupid question.

Dear Chiron:
As I said
I was only guessing some aspects.
When I enter to this forum, and ask some questions... I learned not to take literally any answers. I just want to learn.
Astrology aspects dont force anybody.

My mars is strongly aspected.... I am not a bully
My Neptune and Jupiter are strong... (I am shy) and I was never bullied

juicey J.

Banned
Skill,
I'm pretty sure they weren't insulting you! No need to jump to such a conclusion, your last sentence was offensive.

R.a.

Thank you ray austin. I was merely saying what the chart showed it wasn't meant to be an insult at all. Also the tradionalist perspective is one many astrologers are saying through their own personal research and experience seems to work. There is postive and negative sides to every chart and we all have our crosses to bear.

juicey J.

Banned
Skillcoli I wasn't saying because your chart shows difficulty with venus and the 11th house of friends showing the possiblity of being bullied that your being bullied was in any way your fault which, is how you wrongly took it. Also, I was bullied too, I have venus peregine in Cappy in square to its own exalted ruler and mars is determint conjunct saturn. Also, if you think being bullied is bad, Robert Hand says according to the traditionalists he should have died in infancy and nearly did and if it wasn't for modern advancements in medicine probly would have. This is likely connected to Hand's sun in the 6th in oppostion to saturn.

RayAustin

It kind of confused me because half my chart was mentioned in a negative light, and I'm pretty use to it with most traditionalists. I'm glad it wasnt from the perspective of it being my fault, its one of those topics that isnt often discussed well.

Skill, even if it was your fault, what is the harm in telling something is someone's fault if it's true? People need to be held accountable in order to achieve growth. In horary, I can tell things like this easily. And it's not to put people down, it's to tell them the truth and give them guidance. I have people say "you know what, you're right", and it gets them farther down their path.

It's not bad to be "your fault",
R.a.
:smile:

juicey J.

Banned
Spoken like a good Scorpio rising (cutting the depth) Ray Austin. Your right. Also, I honestly think a good deal of it isnt' their fault. Granted their chart does suggest they may fall into the trap of getting involved with groups who are bad for them and who may take advantage of them with the 11th house sag ruler jupiter in Gemini (its determint) with its ruler mercury in libra and its ruler Venus in virgo (fall). Also, even if you go with cappy as the 11th house sign its ruled by saturn in sag. I do think they may be able to make consious efforts to combat their chart but I think a lot of it is things not under their control (well at least not full control). We don't pick (at least not consiously) when and where we are born.

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
She isn't saying either way...... all she's saying is there is nothing wrong with holding the person accountable if necessary. Also, if this was a particular event with in a certain time frame the transits to your chart are the correlating factor.

RayAustin

Just so were clear on this, are you saying it was my fault or if it was I should be held accountable? Because no one on this forum knows what happened or the context it was in. I fought back, I just never became a bully myself.

No I wasn't actually referring to you at that part, I was speaking generally. I haven't actually looked at your chart in regards to the question (pretty sure, too lazy to review all the posts). :lol:

R.a.

Last edited: