Coronavirus and astrology

whiteoak

Maybe this topic has already been discussed, but I couldn't find any thread about it.

We have been experiencing difficult times globally since the beginning of the year, especially now with this pandemic.

So, a few weeks ago I started to wonder if there's an astrological explanation for all this, especially for this pandemic, and meanwhile I came across this post on instagram, on Nadine Jane's (astrologer) account:

What is your opinion on this?

Also, is there an astrological pattern for pandemics like this? I mean, what Coronavirus and Spanish flu, for example, might have in common astrologically speaking?

CapAquaPis

The Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto stellium along with the recent new moon as the sun is in Aries foretold a major world health emergency. And Uranus, Eris, sedna and hygeia has a lot to do with the covid19 pandemic as well. Bad news everywhere, but a little bit of good news. This won't affect everyone, it can still affect *anyone* and we're learning to stay at home, social distance in public, wash our hands often and prevention is better than the cure (or our year long wait for vaccines or limited resources like hospitals and tests).

JUPITERASC

astrologers Kelly Surtees, Austin Coppock, and Chris Brennan
discuss the astrology of the coronavirus pandemic
since the last forecast in mid-February
the world has changed.

our discussion about the coronavirus focuses on
the Mars-Saturn conjunction that is happening in the sky now.
we briefly touch on the doctrine of subsumption in mundane astrology
and the discovery of a new comet that may be visible soon.

April 2020 Astrology Forecast + Coronavirus Discussion :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL399uI8cgk

Maybe this topic has already been discussed, but I couldn't find any thread about it.

We have been experiencing difficult times globally since the beginning of the year, especially now with this pandemic.

So, a few weeks ago I started to wonder if there's an astrological explanation for all this, especially for this pandemic, and meanwhile I came across this post on instagram, on Nadine Jane's (astrologer) account:

Also, is there an astrological pattern for pandemics like this? I mean, what Coronavirus and Spanish flu, for example, might have in common astrologically speaking?

david starling

The Spanish Flu first arose in the Summer of 2017. Saturn was tagged as the Grim Reaper during the bubonic plaque at the beginning of the Rennaisance. So, focusing on Saturn's transits, in the Summer of 1917, there was an exact Saturn/Neptune conjunction in tropical Leo.

I view all of Saturn's conjunctions and aspects with both Neptune and Pluto as potential disasters, not just Pluto.

CapAquaPis

I hope the coronavirus death toll is never high, morbid it is, but more people died of the Spanish flu and a higher percentage of Europeans died in the 1300s black death (bubonic plague).

Like comparing the death toll on the 19 year war of terror when less than 10,000 were killed, which is terrible. But there were more casualties in past wars like over 50,000 killed in Vietnam, 150,000 in both theaters of WW2 and up to 500,000 on both sides of the American civil war.

And yes, Saturn and Pluto along with Mars are predictors of death, illness and suffering. I don't want anyone to be affected with any lethal disease, but we know in astrology the course of events can lessen in severity.

whiteoak

Really interesting perspectives and info, thank you!

I really enjoyed listening to the podcast that JUPITERASC shared:
April 2020 Astrology Forecast + Coronavirus Discussion :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL399uI8cgk

It made a lot of sense to me and covers a lot of what we are now experiencing and also what is yet to come, for anyone interested in this topic, it is worth listening.

Another thing that got me thinking was how this might affect children born with these planetary placements... :unsure:

CapAquaPis

Doomsday hysteria now includes a flyby of an asteroid next month, but with our global health, economy and society broken, and who knows about national, regional and local forms of governments, 2020 is a bigger year in human history than 2000 with the y2k bug threat or 2001 when 9/11 happened and the greatest world recession of 2008-12 esp the Dec 21 doomsday hype that never came.

In the 2030s, scientists will keep an eye on the asteroid Apophis could hit the earth in 3 close flybys. And the 2040s is said to most likely we'll have the third Antichrist rule the world. I know in 2050 the world will survive, it's fairly normal and has adapted to changes in society and culture in the century, millennia and astrological age different from the last (ah, my youth memories of 1980-99).

david starling

This Age of tropical Capricorn is culminating in its final stages. Because of that, the sidereal Age of Aquarius, even if it has begun (considering that nearly ALL true siderealists say it hasn't), is being disrupted by a Saturnian-influenced obsession with new technology, despite its destructive impact on the natural environment. That destruction inevitably impacts our health and well-being.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Mars is now in Aquarius (Europe is on its peak), then it goes to Pisces (a hard time for the world to recover) and in its ruling sign Aries in the middle of the year when it's summer in the northern hemisphere like the USA.

CapAquaPis

In the 1700s, astronomer Johannes Kepler used astrology to study the great "5-year plague" event in Europe, the black death or dengue plague killed up to 60% of the world population by 1351, esp. 200 million Europeans. It is said the heaviest affected regions of black death were in...China, Persia (Iran) and Lombardy in Italy, exactly where the global covid19 pandemic hotspots are. Kepler found the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Aquarius is representative of infections, since these planets in such an air sign ruled by Saturn is about mass disease and death. The great and triple conjunctions in December 2020 which is close to the "Age of Aquarius" event in January 2021, so let's see where this pandemic goes (it's said to ended in China and Europe is in a recovery phase).

david starling

In the 1700s, astronomer Johannes Kepler used astrology to study the great "5-year plague" event in Europe, the black death or dengue plague killed up to 60% of the world population by 1351, esp. 200 million Europeans. It is said the heaviest affected regions of black death were in...China, Persia (Iran) and Lombardy in Italy, exactly where the global covid19 pandemic hotspots are. Kepler found the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Aquarius is representative of infections, since these planets in such an air sign ruled by Saturn is about mass disease and death. The great and triple conjunctions in December 2020 which is close to the "Age of Aquarius" event in January 2021, so let's see where this pandemic goes (it's said to ended in China and Europe is in a recovery phase).

Have to ask....what, exactly, is the "Age of Aquarius" event in January 2021?

CapAquaPis

Have to ask....what, exactly, is the "Age of Aquarius" event in January 2021?

The USA elects the right person for the presidential job! Covid-19 is the end of Trump's first and only term. We're going to change for the better to improve the standard of living and economic prosperity for all Americans after all this is over. Conservative Republican policies and lack of concern for its own people is what made the USA the most troubled first world country for like 4 decades.

david starling

The USA elects the right person for the presidential job! Covid-19 is the end of Trump's first and only term. We're going to change for the better to improve the standard of living and economic prosperity for all Americans after all this is over. Conservative Republican policies and lack of concern for its own people is what made the USA the most troubled first world country for like 4 decades.

No doubt that Trump is totally wrong as President of ALL the People. And, that's any President's duty and obligation.

aquarius7000

Unfortunately, I am not sure that will be the case

david starling

This pandemic is a Force of Nature. The paradigm known as "Man against Nature" is becoming increasingly untenable. It's exactly what got us into this mess in the first place.

Last edited:

Marinka

In answer to the question as to whether there is a correlation between the current astrological configurations and the pandemic - the quick answer is yes. In writing Volume II of my book on the 2020 Presidential Elections I happened to literally fall into it. Still researching it but, it seems pretty solid.

david starling

In answer to the question as to whether there is a correlation between the current astrological configurations and the pandemic - the quick answer is yes. In writing Volume II of my book on the 2020 Presidential Elections I happened to literally fall into it. Still researching it but, it seems pretty solid.

Do you have to keep it under wraps to enable your writing?

david starling

Marinka, I have my own correlations I'm supposed to be writing a book about, but it's a daunting task for me. So, I've been posting about them regarding the tropical Ages I've had to deduce on my own. One problem is, they require the outermost planets to make sense to me, and I regret that astrologers here I respect for their knowledge and ability won't acknowledge any planets beyond Saturn as having Sign-rulership. Pluto, in particular, is a vital factor in my correlations.

I'd be very interested in knowing what correlations you've discovered, but if revealing that would interfere with your writing an actual book, I totally understand.