weird Yod configuration in my chart...

jaz84

Hi everyone ! It is assumed that a yod is formed by two quincunx and a base sextile. According to the Yod book by K. Zondag, a yod is formed between three planets in different elements,modes and that the planet at the top is of a different polarity than the base two.
Now, I finda yod in my chart that responds to the two quincuncios and the sextile (the top exact oposite to de midpoint) , but two of the planets are of the same element and mode. Is it a yod or isn't it a yod? I don't know how to interpret it. Here the configuration:
Mercury in gemini house VIII
base
Pluto in Libra house I
Neptune in Capricorn house III

It should be clarified that pluto is retrograde in grade 29 35 11 Libra
I understand that mercury is playing an important role since I am from gemini and it is in its sign besides being the axis of the yod, and that it has some kind of affinity with pluto since this is in house 1 Libra (Libra is my ascendant) Now, what role does neptune play in this configuration?
I always felt neptune as a planet with which I don't have much affinity. And somehow I suspect and interpret in this configuration, that mercury represents my self and pluto and neptune are like that little angel and devil, like in cartoons, that appear one on each shoulder talking to you in the ear. As if one brought me problems and the other opportunities. Anyway, I would appreciate your opinion on that, since I am not sure if it is a true yod at all, Could it be that my pluto is more scorpio than Libra?
Thank you !

Attachments

• carta natal pdf.pdf
    111.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: