Struggling in every possible area.

Chrysalis

Re: Chronic Loneliness and Depression

You've currently got the NN aspecting your 8th house moon, which won't be helping.

But just like any aspect this will pass.

Life is fluid nothing stays the same. But the more you see blackness the more it will become. I feel like your manifesting it yourself.

ardentika

It's not my choice,it's planets choice.

Hey forum, everyone. I found the problem! Woot! It's right here.

Friend, no transits or planets will better your life if you keep giving away your power and blame planets for your miserable life. If you keep doing that it will prolly continue to be miserable. Just suck up your ego and learn the lessons and planets will start working in your favor. I bet they are trying but you are pretty much sabotaging anything good that tries to enter your life with this attitude .

Ukpoohbear

Hey Nightfall I’m glad you are talking to us on here, I saw you have Saturn in the 4th and straight away I just felt so bad for you. Your childhood sounded very lonely. It is like you haven’t recovered from your childhood yet and are reliving the loneliness and you lack the social skills to make the connections you seek.

Thing is, you’ve already survived your Saturn Return and like others have commented, you are going through some heavy transits and it won’t end until January 2020 for you. Well, you’ve come this far, might as well keep going and see what happens. A huge part of you must be tougher than you give yourself credit for, to have kept going so long. Saturn in 4th was a very tough and isolated childhood but it’s alsi made you tough at your core :)

I’m not surprised you’re struggling at work because you’re ill but your toughness is causing you to keep going back to a place that hurts you. Your coworkers aren’t responding to you well because of your illness and it’s gonna be super tough to make friends with happier people because you’re just not on the same wavelength right now.

Keep going to work if you want but if you need time off and it’s possible to do so, take time off, get yourself to the doctors and on anti-depressants. Build a new computer, learn guitar.

You basically need to heal from your childhood but you might not be able to do that until the planets are back on your side again. So, just protect yourself until then. I’m also not surprised you get stoned, it’s a good comfort blanket when you’re in retreat mode.

Your moon in Aries conjunct north Node - well this lifetime you are really being forced to become more mature with your emotions. So even though Saturn and Pluto are kicking your ***, they’re actually helping you grow. You’re becoming more mature without even realising it. You’re one tough cookie.

ardentika

Oh please don't enable his misery. I know tons of people with Saturn in 4th who are the happiest people. He should visit a psychologist, not an astrology forum.
Depression can't be cured in a forum.

From all the posts all I saw from Nightfall was going against people who actually try to help and suggest something and actually going with the ones enabling his "misery". Maybe you were too enabled as a child and ended up a spoiled brat.

Maybe you need someone to tell you to stop whining and get your stuff together and accept life is hard and then you die, but in between it will be also cool and happy if you chose so. No amount of transits or progressions will help your mindset. And it's quite irresponsible and naive to believe your chart rules your life. No wonder you have the NN in 8th, I'm just amazed that you are 33 and you haven't done no work at all apart from complaining. I have NN in 8th in Scorpio, yeah it *****, yeah it's scary, but that's life. You can be a victim or the master of your reality. Right now you are the victim of it.

It's high time you take your personal power back and take responsibility for your failures cos I assure you it's not your chart. It's you. If you wanna play that game, my chart is majorly from squares , plus two malefics on the axis. I'm 24 and I'm further in this game. Not cos my chart is "luckier" than yours. But cos I actually put in the effort to learn my lessons and not whine about everything that doesn't go my way. Yeah I used to do that, because NN in 8th is tough , but there are people who have it worse.

Right now you are stuck in your SN and you are stubborn and egoic and thats your detriment and it will get worse with time until you surrender to the lessons of the NN. If you keep up with that stubborness indeed you will die alone, have a shitty job and **** life. Try to come step out of your comfort zone and into the new and you just might experience magic and transformation.

Ukpoohbear

Ardentika, I get the need to grow up but sometimes before that happens there is a period in life you can’t actually do anything but fail cos depression overtakes everything. I see someone who is really struggling but has stuck it this far so he obviously wants to survive. He definitely needs to go see his doctor and be proactive about helping himself but sometimes you can’t see the wood for the trees. I just wanna give him the benefit of the doubt.

Also,Ardentika you say you don’t whine but your post was extremely whiny so I’m wondering if you’re actually projecting a little bit because you bury the side of you that wants to feel sorry for yourself and advertise yourself as tough.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

There is no plessure or satisfaction in my lifetime and it's been this way from school years,no friends nowhere,no girlfriends,no fun,no hobbies,no vacations,no traveling,no success,just boredom,stucked,stoned in same low level.

Nightfall, I’ve been there and it’s horrible. I know it doesn’t help right now but there are other people going through exactly how you feel and when you’re feeling better those are the people you should be friends with because they understand. People who haven’t ever suffered really are just big babies BUT you need to get yourself to your doctors and get on anti-depressants. At least try to do that, you can go to work everyday so you can go to the doctors.

ardentika

Ardentika, I get the need to grow up but sometimes before that happens there is a period in life you can’t actually do anything but fail cos depression overtakes everything. I see someone who is really struggling but has stuck it this far so he obviously wants to survive. He definitely needs to go see his doctor and be proactive about helping himself but sometimes you can’t see the wood for the trees. I just wanna give him the benefit of the doubt.

Also,Ardentika you say you don’t whine but your post was extremely whiny so I’m wondering if you’re actually projecting a little bit because you bury the side of you that wants to feel sorry for yourself and advertise yourself as tough.
Everything is a projection but just because so doesn't make it less true. I dont know how you saw my post as whiney as I was trying to relate to him and show him it can get better. Its not whiney to say life ***** lol it is what it is. I'm a Pisces rising, I hate most of the things about this world haha.

My point is when I've been like him tough love helped me. Enabling me made things worse. So I dont think he needs someone to feel sorry for him cos he is doing that by himself quite enough.

This mental state is dangerous because it self sustains. He deflects any suggestion of advice, honestly no one can help him if he believes planets control his life.

"God helps those who help themselves."

ardentika

They suggested me to use Mars energy to get boost,true or not,i don't understand it how to use this positive energy.

Mars energy is strength , perseverance, resilience. Think of a warrior. Mars would say "***** that I will make it regardless of anything. " It's passion its drive. It's something we all have but not something we all use.

If you don't use this energy positively you could end up being mean and angry and rude that being manifested in the house it sits.

ardentika

I cannot control the whole situation,under pressure and due to lack of time,retiring and returing back to misery,hopelessness,self isolation etc stuff.Just i can't understand how some squeres,planets,bad sings still,after so many years,will not fade away.I am alone,whole lifetime,there is an explanation for this in my natal,but the answer when loneliness will go away,not there.

Do you even read what people are saying or you just automatically respond with self pity?

ANUP

If you understand , each planet activate/works at a particular time or year.
That why i wrote this. So, if a weak planet is on it's turn, that possibly won't show up good results in your case. The same weak planet might be strong or weak for a particular house. Taking your 12 houses for the planet, it's behaviour might be different in different houses

-Anup

[Deleted website posted in violation of the rules. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ukpoohbear

Nightfall, have you phoned your doctors and made an appointment too see him yet or have you been burying your head in the sand?

Ukpoohbear

Not yet,first years could not stand the costs of visit doctor,now i'm working but still salary isn't something special,need to earn some money first of all.Second,is the decision i cannot take to make this visit and get a diagnosis,so i've been burying my head in the sand for the last 15 years,reality i can say.:pinched:

I’m glad you said not *yet* :D sorry you haven’t been able to afford **** medication, it’s free in the NHS here. But yeah, once in a depression hole, it’s probably necessary. It will help you learn guitar etc cos you’ll be more motivated.

Once the planets stop kicking your *** (other astrologers said January 2020) then hopefully you can start slowly finding your feet and enjoying life.

Until then, get stoned and keep hanging in there dude. Getting stoned was my comfort blanket too. I used to get so much thoughts it was like a ‘white noise’ I couldn’t handle, and weed helped that.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Nightfall: I use to struggle with chronic depression and anxiety. Worked my butt off to heal. What finally worked for me was a Dr. in psychiatry who used hypnosis to cure post traumatic stress. Six weeks and I walked out a new person.

Moon Dance

ardentika

Not yet,first years could not stand the costs of visit doctor,now i'm working but still salary isn't something special,need to earn some money first of all.Second,is the decision i cannot take to make this visit and get a diagnosis,so i've been burying my head in the sand for the last 15 years,reality i can say.:pinched:

You won't get a diagnosis that you don't know already. It's not a diagnosis to not know how to deal with your emotions. It's 2019 and therapists are much more evolved than they used to be. Like you won't get lobotomized I promise ya haha. They will just help you and give you ways to cope and heal. You gotta be persistent and fight for your mental health. Don't expect miracles it takes hard work as most people said. But it's achievable. The subconscious mind integrated a pattern in 21 days. Meaning if you repeat a positive affirmation for 21 days straight and longer it will immediately get integrated and will start working on its own. It's much like learning to drive a car. At first you gotta think about it and be mindful a d conscious of what you do and eventually it becomes automatic. It's same with mental health. You are re programming your mind to have a healthier and more positive outlook on life.

You might also try spiritual healing. That helped me a lot and with your moon and NN in 8th might be actually good for you too.

ardentika

What is the spiritual healing and where i can find proper official infos? It costs a lot of money? My emotions can't easily be controlled and people around me see this behavior in my face everyday so they think i'm a weird dude.

Just do your research. Google, make an effort. Look for Facebook pages also. Reiki , QHHT and so on.

ardentika

I deny Reikik and that kind of healing,don't believe in them at all.:bandit:

Then go oay crazy amount of money to psychologists while they drill in your psyche to bring out every painful memory you ever stored and having to rework it and heal it. Sounds fun doesn't it. My point is, sometimes life breaks us so that light can come in the cracks. Apparently you haven't been broken enough yet. Usually people who say they are that depressed and desperate are willing to try just about anything and see what works. you don't strike me as that type.

With that NN in 8th I can see how you don't believe since your north node is so underdeveloped. I speak from experience. But know that people with SN in 2nd biggest enemy is stubbornness and lack of open mindedness. I advice you to read all you can find on Google about North Node in 8th. It might put things in perspective to you.

ardentika

I bet that didn't come out right. Point is spirituality is free and you can learn to do it yourself. Meditation , chakras etc. Psychologists charge prolly more than 50 per hour. Try to be a but more open minded to it. In both cases it's you doing the work. No one can do that for you I hope you realize it's not magic.bht one is free

ardentika

And it's not I don't wanna find solution to resolve issues,I fear to try due to personal fears of rejection and failure generally.Well,all these are too strange for me.I'm trapped and no escape soon.Hard time coming through summer.

Life is what you make out of it buddy. So far you have a problem for every solution .
We all have fears,we just suck them up and act despite cos life is too short and then you die and nothing ever mattered lol