Is he in love with me?

LuxLilitu

Hello,
sorry for the cliché question, but I want to figure out if he is in love or just confused and obsessed, kind of like I am :)
I'm so tired of being preoccupied with this guy & not interested simultaneously (sic), so maybe your interpretations will help me clear things out.
Thank you in advance <3

Attachments

• is he.jpg
    is he.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 48

blistunchik

I'm trying to understand horary, how did you come to that conclusion ?

by receptions, your significators are Mars (as a Lord of 1st house) and Moon (as co-significator), his are Venus (Lord of 7th) and Sun (as a Man). Than we have to look in what signs those planets are and in what relationships they are. For example, here, Moon is in Pisces, so Moon exalts the Venus, this is mean, you really like him. The Sun (one of his planet) in Pisces also and has Mars in its triplicity, this is mean, he treats you as a friend and nothing more. I hope i explained it well, (sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker) You can read more about receptions at "the horary textbook" by John Frawley.

LuxLilitu

But I thought since Scorpio ascends, Pluto is my main significator & he is either the Sun or Jupiter.
So there is a trine between Pluto & Jupiter and Sun sextiles Pluto.
I was using this analysis as a guide:
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/permanent.html
It's ok I completely understand your English, this isn't my native language either btw :)

LovelyMissAries

But Venus and Mars are in applying aspect? Sun is also opposing Jupiter, so maybe he has those feelings for you but a) likes your friendship more and b) they aren't as strong as yours are for him.

LovelyMissAries

But I thought since Scorpio ascends, Pluto is my main significator & he is either the Sun or Jupiter.
So there is a trine between Pluto & Jupiter and Sun sextiles Pluto.
I was using this analysis as a guide:
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/permanent.html
It's ok I completely understand your English, this isn't my native language either btw :)

Depends if you are using modern or traditional astrology. Traditional ignores Uranus, Neptune and Pluto therefore Mars would be your significator for both Scorpio and Aries signs.

blistunchik

But Venus and Mars are in applying aspect? Sun is also opposing Jupiter, so maybe he has those feelings for you but a) likes your friendship more and b) they aren't as strong as yours are for him.

Aspects are about something that's going to happen, but question wasn't about that, she just asked about his feelings for that we look for receptions only.

LuxLilitu

Sorry for citing like a nerd all the time but I'm trying to understand how this works and also trying to avoid a heartbreak from a negative answer of course :)
So I don't consider the square between Mars and Venus as a dissuasive aspect mostly as hard work, here's an excerpt from this thread: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12782
''Rule Number Six: Context is EVERYTHING.

People often mistakenly believe that ‘a square means “no” and a trine means “yes”’, but this isn’t always the case! You must understand the context of the question, and the reason they asked the question in the first place. A square can still mean a ‘yes’ if the planets are friendly to one another and are applying: this might mean ‘yes, but you’ll have to work hard for it’. Likewise, an applying trine in a question of divorce might mean that they won’t get divorced, but will reconcile instead. Be careful with this!''

LovelyMissAries

Nothing is ever as concrete as "yes" or "no" especially in dealing with people. :) I was in agreement with both of you. I know squares don't mean "no", however Sun opposition Jupiter is questionable. Jupiter rules ethics, the higher mind, etc. if his significator Sun is opposing that I would say he is wrestling with something and doesn't always do the right thing, and that might be what it comes down to concerning your friendship. He might want to keep that vs. dating you and losing you forever if you break up.