Moon conjunct Neptune, anyone else have this?

surrealsuburb123

Well, Moon in Scorpio in 9th house sextile Neptune in Aquarius in 12th house. I guess when taking that into consideration, it's safe to say that there's a lot of sensitivity. But, that's the general explanation for Moon and Neptune connections. I think Jupiter says that those things need to be taken into account because it's important to notice how that aspect affects the rest of your chart. I guess making those connections help in understanding too.

I think an aspect evaluated only on its own can be vague if the rest of the chart's connections is not taken into account.

But, I was actually asking if the energy might be felt in a different way if it was a sextile instead of a trine or conjunction. Sextiles tend to be a little weaker, or so I've heard, so I'm just wondering...:sideways:

theV

Neptune always had a great influence upon my chart esp the midpoint.
as I have the sun half semisquare neptune and moon semisquare neptune and square mars as aspect

Neptune=Sun/Moon midpoint
Neptune=Jupiter/Sun Midpoint
Neptune=Moon/Venus
Pluto conjunct the mercury/Neptune midpoint

and other configuration if I mentioned it would take me the whole day

Pluto Aspecting Neptune: Will add plenty of zing to your imagination, especially if either one of these planets is also in aspect with your Moon.

I have pluto sextile neptune and pluto conjunct moon

Last edited:

LeoCassandra

Does Moon conjnct Neptune means martyrmother? I can see that my mother is good person, she likes doing thing for other people (Virgo Sun, Aqua Moon) but she seems to hmm...make her every fault look like it's mine:innocent:

melisa

Hi---
Yes it can mean martyr mother. I have moon conjunct neptune in my 3rd house, and my mother was disturbed and nasty. Yet that could also be my Moon oppose Mars and Moon square Uranus!
We can absorb others' feelings like a sponge. My partner's Neptune is closely conjunct my Moon---I wonder what moon conjunct Neptune means in synastry? Also the sensitivity and psychic connection we have all been writing about re: moon conjunct neptune in one's natal?

Melisa

C0rnholio

My Moon is the best-aspected planet in my chart, conjunct Neptune in 3rd, and my mom indeed has heavy martyr tendencies. I am having to constantly educate, explain and teach her self-sacrifices aren't doing any good for anyone, others and herself included. I've been working on keeping myself away from her area of influence, so she instead had been taking care of sick relatives and stray animals. She tried veganism for several years and was getting so sick I told her to end this bull.

sieviete

i have moon conj neptune also conjuct with my uranus in capricorn (2nd house)

what do you think if in capricorn?
i dont know.. i feel cold but sensitive.
can someone explain more detail?

melisa

Moon in Capricorn in 2nd house would be emotionally attached to money and practical objects. You would crave security in relationships. It would give more of a reality sense even though Moon is conjunct Neptune (which is usually spacey and more spiritual)
Moon conj Nept and conjunct Uranus would mean your mother or other females are intuitive and off-beat

DrummerGirl

I have moon opposite neptune conj NN in Sagittarius. I'm psychic in different levels of consciousness. It's def karmic since it's tied with my NN 9th house.

violentulip

I have Neptune conjunct Moon in 3rd house, Also Pluto conjunct Saturn in 1st. I'm a powerhouse, but I am isolated and disturbed, very empathic to a fault, It might as well be my vocation. I have a '"boss" like vibe, people see me for the first time and they feel uncomfortable, ive even seen people in the grocery store just look at me like I killed their puppies, or like they suddenly notice im next to their bubble and they seem actually, well, startled. Im 6" tall and have weird pale green eyes and I think I have a a strong aura. I feel very VERY energized by music I like, and I can actually feel my aura going out and above the earth like the size of the whole state, and I feel mostly desires to work under the table, away from the politically correct or whatever is good by the status quo, I mostly can't stand the way that I am stereotyped where I live in Utah as a typical white woman. I feel a great deep bllod connection to those who have pased on, and I hav psychic isions of ancient peoples with gemstones and skeletal-like body types, much like the old azteca and such. I an "see" your soul and where your'e headed, but I never make a peep unless asked, even then, I may not tell you! I have a keen sense of hat I have the responsibility of keeping quiet, and I have a great desire to blow the whistle on things that I feel need exposed. I do not have a guily conscious unless it hurts myself or others I love, otherwise, I am cold blooded. I have a couple different Native American tribes in my bloodline (it's been confirmed through blood and geneaology) I have heard some similar things from others I know, but I generally feel a lack of reason to be alive other than fulfilling certain spiritual tasks that will take me a lifetime, here to help my beloved family and help heal others pasts just by hanging out with them. People tell me that I feel like a mountain, a gargoyle, a "large" person, I am their rock. I don't feel I have much ego. I have an overly active dream life, that is more real than "waking" life. I fantasize about living in the days before modern "civilization" when we were actually "free" enough to "take care of business" when needed.:bandit:

Attachments

• img100.jpg
    img100.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 27

DrummerGirl

Pluto in the 1st its def a new evolutionary state for you in this lifetime with Saturn it creates intense anger and frustration since Saturn is the father of restriction and discipline. You crave freedom and new experiences at all cost and will fight with violence by all means necessary. The polarity point of Pluto is where you can find relief and clarity 7th house. Moon conjunct Neptune 3rd house you have channeling and healing abilities with your hands. You can help and serve others with this gift. I would use it. However ties with the nodes of the moon can give your more insight on these abilities. You mentioned other's either love you or hate you,,,this is all quite normal with Pluto/Saturn conjunction 1st H. What happens is people aren't sure how to categorize or compartmentalize you out since you're a deep abyss of strength and wisdom which you emanate. You have the abilities to control the masses if you learn how to channel and manipulate it wisely with a pure heart.

Last edited:

DrummerGirl

I think I have little bit of psychic power like OP too.
But mine is hard one, moon opposition with Neptune.
Some may say I'm lying but some time I get Predictive Dreams. 🤔
http://imgur.com/Tgw6POI

Moon opposition Neptune can bestow predictive dream abilities
It can be more clear by house archetype. I myself have moon opposition neptune in moon gemini/sagittarius neptune conj NN/SN conj moon. Ive had premontions, visions & OOBE as well.

Somna7H

Banned
Moon opposition Neptune can bestow predictive dream abilities
It can be more clear by house archetype. I myself have moon opposition neptune in moon gemini/sagittarius neptune conj NN/SN conj moon. Ive had premontions, visions & OOBE as well.

Thanks for confirming.
Those nodes making this stonger for sure in your case.
Mine may not be that powerful as your cos there are other aspetcs on both moon and neptune in my chart.

Neptune Opposition with Moon, Venus and Part of Fortune or Rabic Parts.
Neptune conjunct Juno.
Neptune Sextile Mars, Pluto, Vesta and Vertex.
Neptune Inconjunct Sun and Chiron.

Last edited:

violentulip

Pluto in the 1st its def a new evolutionary state for you in this lifetime with Saturn..

Oops my bad Pluto/Saturn are not conjunct since Saturn is in 2nd, Pluto in 1st. Also, this is not based on my natal, but rather my progressed/secondary chart. How can I attach or paste the image of my chart? I'm using my phone. I have a locomotive shape chart, Pluto leading clockwise from 1st.

violentulip

Moon conjunct Neptune 3rd house you have channeling and healing abilities with your hands. You can help and serve others with this gift. I would use it. However ties with the nodes of the moon can give your more insight on these abilities.

Yes Drummer Girl, this I can literally feel. Not sure whether to read the progressed chart or natal chart to learn about my moon nodes in regards to my healing hands Moon conjunct Neptune in 3rd..

Here is my natal chart. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7qPDaQs3Gp0MTJrVWtxdDd3Rmc/view?usp=drivesdk

And Here is my progressed chart.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17e1aREOW4zzaHj9d8Pa3F4YB_DSP57PA/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited: